Automotive Smart Faceplate Market: Introduction
- Automotive smart faceplate is an advanced technical device that is mounted at the bottom of the dashboard and integrates diverse display systems, ranging from single-function LCD (liquid crystal display) screen to multi-function touch screens
- A vehicle incorporated with an automotive smart faceplate offers effective and consistently discerning quality of appearance, sound, tactile qualities, and lighting
- The automotive smart faceplate includes multiple interaction technologies such as rotary knob, push button, infrared movement detection capacitive, proximity sensors, and infrared movement detection
Key Drivers of Automotive Smart Faceplate Market
- Technological advancements in terms of vehicle comfort and accessibility systems such as infotainment, dashboard, and control panels are anticipated to propel the automotive smart faceplate market. For instance, Valeo AG has developed smart faceplate solution to help carmakers achieve the complex task of reconciling the increasing number of functions to operate man-machine interfaces. The smart faceplate is designed to be simple, intuitive, and fluid. It reduces the cognitive workload on the driver and reduces instances of distracted driving, thereby ensuring safety.
- Automakers can also use decorative techniques to modify visual appeal of smart faceplate using several methods such as paint, tampo printing, chrome plating, laser etching, multi-injection, and film application
- An increase in the per capita income of the population, globally, has boosted the ownership of new vehicles. This, in turn, creates significant opportunity for key players manufacturing automotive smart faceplate to cater to the increased number of automotive consumers.
- The automotive smart faceplate projects key information such as air condition temperature, humidity, seat adjustment, music, rear view, and other entertainment. These benefits are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities to the automotive smart faceplate market.
Global Automotive Smart Faceplate Market: COVID 19 Impact
- Globally, the Coronavirus pandemic signficantly impacted the demand for passenger vehicles in 2020. According to IHS Markit, global auto sales forecast in 2020, globally, vehicle sales plummeted by 22% to 70.3 million units as compared to that in 2019. China, which is world’s largest automobile production country witnessed decline in vehicle sales by more than 15% to 21 million units in 2020, while the U.S. witnessed more than 26% of reduced vehicle sales to reach 12.5 million units, as compared to that in 2019.
- Moreover, China is one of the largest suppliers for the raw materials as well as finished products. Industry in China witnessed a reduction in production in 2020 owing to supply chain disruption and volatility in price of raw material. Additionally, the scarcity of raw material owing to stoppage of mining activities across the globe owing to forced shutdown of manufacturing activities is posing as challenge for automotive smart faceplate market. However, the market is expected to recover from economic losses, as the demand for vehicles is estimated to rise during the forecast period.
North America and Europe Cumulatively to Account for Prominent Share of Global Automotive Smart Faceplate Market
- In terms of region, the global automotive smart faceplate market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- North America and Europe have presence of economically stable countries. These regions are home to technologically advanced research institutes catering to the development of vehicle safety and comfort technologies. Additionally, major automakers and aftermarket players have established their technological centers and manufacturing facilities in various countries in these regions including the U.S., Germany, the U.K., and France.
- The automotive smart faceplate market in North America and Europe is expected to expand significantly owing to an increase in adoption of smart faceplate in passenger and commercial vehicles in order to cater to changing consumer demand for in-vehicle comfort and accessibility.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Smart Faceplate Market
The global automotive smart faceplate market is concentrated owing to the presence of prominent manufacturers. A few key players operating in the global automotive smart faceplate market are:
- Alps Alpine Co., Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- Hyundai Mobis
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pioneer Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Valeo SA
- Visteon Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Other Key players
Global Automotive Smart Faceplate Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Smart Faceplate Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Sports Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Global Automotive Smart Faceplate Market, by Application
Global Automotive Smart Faceplate Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Smart Faceplate Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Countries
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.