Global Automotive Perimeter Monitoring System Market: Introduction
- The perimeter monitoring system helps detect the surrounding obstacles and avoid a possible collision. The system comprises sensors, cameras, and monitors, which provide a 360 degree view of the surroundings of the vehicle.
- Rising concern about increasing number of causalities in vehicle crashes is fueling the market for automotive perimeter monitoring system. The perimeter monitoring system alerts the vehicle driver about a potential crash or collision in case of obstacles in the vicinity of the vehicle.
Key drivers of global automotive perimeter monitoring system market
- Demand for automotive systems that check the perimeter of vehicles, and consequently support safe driving, has been rising for the last few years. The perimeter monitoring system can generate a 360 degree view of the vehicle surrounding, enabling changes in perspective, unlike similar automotive products that convert camera images into planar form, join the images, and subsequently view the area around the vehicle from the sky. This system supports safe driving by augmenting the visual field of the driver, in situations such as backing up when parking, or at intersections with poor visibility.
- The system enhances safety by displaying signals on the camera and alerts driver about obstacles. The trend of offering such advanced features in side rear-view mirrors for trucks and cars is boosting the market.
- Rising preference toward autonomous vehicles is propelling the automotive perimeter monitoring system market
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive perimeter monitoring system market
- Increasing research and development on autonomous vehicles (AVs) in China, Japan, and India is further boosting the perimeter monitoring system market in Asia Pacific. Newly developed autonomous vehicles are integrated with more number of safety systems including the perimeter monitoring system.
- New entrants in the automotive market in China, India, Japan, and South Korea are likely to influence research and development on the perimeter monitoring system in the automotive market in Asia Pacific. Several free-trade agreements between Europe-Asia and UAS-Asia have resulted in economic growth of counties such as India, China, Malaysia, and South Korea in Asia Pacific, which has boosted the disposable income and enhanced living standards of the population in the region. This, in turn, is shifting consumer trends toward owning a vehicle equipped with advanced safety features.
Key players operating in global automotive perimeter monitoring system market:
The automotive perimeter monitoring system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the automotive perimeter monitoring system market are:
- DENSO Corporation
- Honeywell International
- Johnson controls international
- Dahua Technology Co.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Axis Communications Ltd.
- CIAS Electronics Ltd.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Perimeter Monitoring System Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Perimeter Monitoring System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Perimeter Monitoring System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Perimeter Monitoring System Market, by Autonomous Type
- Fully Autonomous
Global Automotive Perimeter Monitoring System Market, by End-use
- Military and Defense Transport
- Parking Assist System
Global Automotive Perimeter Monitoring System Market, by System
- Access Control System
- Alarm & Notifications System
- Perimeter itusion Detection system
Global Automotive Perimeter Monitoring System Market, by Component
- Proximity Sensor
- Fiber optic Sensor
- Radar Sensors
- Control Unit
Global Automotive Perimeter Monitoring System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Perimeter Monitoring System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.