Automotive Multi-adjustable Seating System: Introduction
- Automotive multi-adjustable seating systems are designed to provide comfort to passengers of a vehicle. The seat is an integral part that assists in the direct connection between passengers and the vehicle. This direct connection is likely to increasingly support the functionality of modern vehicles. In 1955, The Ford Motor Company first introduced the four-way power seats in its Thunderbird model.
- The seating system in the vehicle can be adjusted in multiple directions including front, rear, and recline, which is operated by either a button or automatically through sensors. The main objective to provide seat adjustment in a vehicle is to offer stable support to the passenger and the driver for a long time and to provide comfort while driving.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Multi-adjustable Seating System Market
- Rise in demand for vehicles across the globe is estimated to boost the automotive multi-adjustable seating system market due to an increase in the demand for comfort in vehicles. Various vehicle manufacturers are focused on providing advanced safety and comfort features, which relieve stress and fatigue of passengers and the driver while driving on any road condition. This, in turn, is estimated boost the global automotive multi-adjustable seating system market.
- Rise in demand for luxury vehicles across the globe is a key factor that further boosts the global multi-adjustable seating system market. Increased time spent in traffic is likely to fuel the demand for more comfortable seats that provide personalized comfort and offer better support to the spine. Increase in vehicle sales and a rise in the demand for electrification in vehicles is estimated to propel the global automotive multi-adjustable seating system market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Multi-adjustable Seating System Market, Request for a Sample
Europe and Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of automotive multi-adjustable seating system market
- Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive multi-adjustable seating system market due to an increase in vehicle production and sales across Asia Pacific. Demand for luxurious vehicles is high in countries such as China, India, and Japan, which in turn is estimated to propel the automotive multi-adjustable seating system market in Asia Pacific.
- Followed by Asia Pacific, Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive multi-adjustable seating system market due to the considerable presence of automotive industries and enactment of stringent rules regarding the installation of comfort features in vehicles in the region. Europe is also home to major original equipment manufacturers as well as Tier-1 suppliers, including Continental AG and Kongsberg Automotive are the leading key players, who have major research and development facilities for adjustable seating system. This is turn, is likely to propel the automotive multi-adjustable seating system market in Europe.
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive Multi-adjustable Seating System Market
The global automotive multi-adjustable seating system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive multi-adjustable seating system market are:
- Continental AG
- Magna International
- Lear Corporation
- Katzkin Leather Inc.
- Kongsberg Automotive
- D&S Automotive
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation
- Ford Motor Company
- Adient PLC
- TS Tech Co. Ltd
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Multi-adjustable Seating System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Multi-adjustable Seating System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Multi-adjustable Seating System Market, by Seat Positioning System
- Seat Angle
- Back Angle
- Seat Recline
- Seat Width
- Headrest Angle
- Other(Lumbar Support)
Global Automotive Multi-adjustable Seating System Market, by Number of Ways
- Four Way
- Six Way
- Eight Way
Global Automotive Multi-adjustable Seating System Market, by Seat Adjusting Type
- Lever Operated
- Switch Operated
Global Automotive Multi-adjustable Seating System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Multi-adjustable Seating System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis