Automotive Morphing Controls: Introduction
- Rising demand for vehicle safety is expected to drive the automotive morphing controls market globally. The morphing controls/ buttons can appear and disappear beneath a surface when the proximity sensors installed in the control board detect motion of human hands over the morphing control surface. This is an active technology that aims to reduce the time spent looking away from the road while the driver is operating the vehicle.
- The morphing control panel is fitted with sensors, electronics, and electro-mechanical devices that enable the morphing switches to move below the surface of the control panel.
Key drivers of Automotive Morphing Controls Market
- Stringent regulations pertaining to vehicle safety are expected to propel the global automotive morphing controls market. According to NHTSA, in the U.S., distracted driving was a major reason for vehicle accidents. In 2018, distracted driving claimed 2,841 lives. Therefore, safety regulations enacted by NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration), USA, prevent automakers to install any devices that keeps drivers attention away from the road more than 5 seconds. Therefore, morphing controls, which reduces the time required for driver to turn on/ off a system in a vehicle, are expected to be accepted readily by automakers in their vehicles and subsequently, boost the global automotive morphing controls market.
- Rise in demand for luxury and comfort vehicles is expected to drive the global automotive morphing controls market. Economic developments across the globe and rise in disposable income of the population have enhanced the living standards of the population across the globe. Therefore, several people across the globe can afford their personal mode of transport and consequently, fuel the demand for vehicles. Furthermore, automakers launch/ adopt new and latest vehicle features and advanced technologies in vehicles to attract more number of consumers. These factors mentioned above are expected to drive the global automotive morphing controls market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Morphing Controls Market, Request for a Sample
Automotive Morphing Controls Market: Restraint
- The morphing control technology is in the early phase of its product life cycle. Therefore the cost of the technology is expected to be relatively higher than touchscreen control boards. This, in turn, may increase the final cost of the vehicle and consequently, restrain the market.
North America and Europe combined are anticipated to account for major share of automotive morphing controls market
- In terms of region, the global automotive morphing controls market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America and Europe, cumulatively, are expected to account for a major share of the global automotive morphing controls market.
- High disposable income of the population and openness towards new technologies in these regions are propelling the automotive morphing controls market. Rise in awareness about benefits of morphing controls among consumers in countries across North America and Europe is further propelling the global automotive morphing controls market in these regions.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in Automotive Morphing Controls Market
The global automotive morphing controls market is in the nascent phase. Therefore, only few key players have introduced automotive morphing controls in the market. A few players operating in the automotive morphing controls market are:
- Continental AG
- Detroit Engineered Products
Global Automotive Morphing Controls Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Morphing Controls Market, by Vehicles
- Passenger Vehicles
- Mini Vehicles
- Luxury Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Global Automotive Morphing Controls Market, by Component
- Proximity Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
Global Automotive Morphing Controls Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Morphing Controls Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.