Automotive Morphing Controls: Introduction
- Rising demand for vehicle safety is expected to drive the automotive morphing controls market globally. The morphing controls/ buttons can appear and disappear beneath a surface when the proximity sensors installed in the control board detect motion of human hands over the morphing control surface. This is an active technology that aims to reduce the time spent looking away from the road while the driver is operating the vehicle.
- The morphing control panel is fitted with sensors, electronics, and electro-mechanical devices that enable the morphing switches to move below the surface of the control panel.
Key drivers of Automotive Morphing Controls Market
- Stringent regulations pertaining to vehicle safety are expected to propel the global automotive morphing controls market. According to NHTSA, in the U.S., distracted driving was a major reason for vehicle accidents. In 2018, distracted driving claimed 2,841 lives. Therefore, safety regulations enacted by NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration), USA, prevent automakers to install any devices that keeps drivers attention away from the road more than 5 seconds. Therefore, morphing controls, which reduces the time required for driver to turn on/ off a system in a vehicle, are expected to be accepted readily by automakers in their vehicles and subsequently, boost the global automotive morphing controls market.
- Rise in demand for luxury and comfort vehicles is expected to drive the global automotive morphing controls market. Economic developments across the globe and rise in disposable income of the population have enhanced the living standards of the population across the globe. Therefore, several people across the globe can afford their personal mode of transport and consequently, fuel the demand for vehicles. Furthermore, automakers launch/ adopt new and latest vehicle features and advanced technologies in vehicles to attract more number of consumers. These factors mentioned above are expected to drive the global automotive morphing controls market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Morphing Controls Market, Request for a Sample
Automotive Morphing Controls Market: Restraint
- The morphing control technology is in the early phase of its product life cycle. Therefore the cost of the technology is expected to be relatively higher than touchscreen control boards. This, in turn, may increase the final cost of the vehicle and consequently, restrain the market.
North America and Europe combined are anticipated to account for major share of automotive morphing controls market
- In terms of region, the global automotive morphing controls market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America and Europe, cumulatively, are expected to account for a major share of the global automotive morphing controls market.
- High disposable income of the population and openness towards new technologies in these regions are propelling the automotive morphing controls market. Rise in awareness about benefits of morphing controls among consumers in countries across North America and Europe is further propelling the global automotive morphing controls market in these regions.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in Automotive Morphing Controls Market
The global automotive morphing controls market is in the nascent phase. Therefore, only few key players have introduced automotive morphing controls in the market. A few players operating in the automotive morphing controls market are:
- Continental AG
- Detroit Engineered Products
Global Automotive Morphing Controls Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Morphing Controls Market, by Vehicles
- Passenger Vehicles
- Mini Vehicles
- Luxury Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Global Automotive Morphing Controls Market, by Component
- Proximity Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
Global Automotive Morphing Controls Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Morphing Controls Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.