Automotive Knee Airbag: Introduction
- The knee airbag covers the lower part of the dashboard, bellow the steering column and below the glove box on passenger’s side during frontal collision. It protects the area of driver’s knees and legs from serious injuries, keeping the occupant in proper position. The knee airbag also protects the thighs, which are held back when the knee air bag is deployed.
- Knee airbags, which deploy from a car’s lower dashboard, are meant to distribute impact forces on an occupant’s legs in the case of an accident. The knee airbag also reduces the impact forces on the stomach and chest.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Knee Airbag Market:
- Rise in demand for safety features in vehicles from consumers has prompted automotive manufacturers to develop and install airbags in their in order to minimize injuries caused during an accident. In vehicle safety standards are also being introduced in various countries and also increasing consumers’ preference for vehicles with top safety ratings. These are key factors driving the automotive knee airbag market across the globe.
- Increase in number of deaths due to road accidents is fueling the demand for integration of safety features in vehicles. Stringent safety regulations are being enacted by government agencies and enhancing life expectancy of both drive and passengers. These factors are also boosting the automotive knee air bag market across the globe.
- Rise in disposable income coupled with preference of the urban population to invest more on safety features such as knee airbag within vehicles and increasing customer awareness about technological changes and development of new techniques related to safety features within the vehicles is likely to boost the automotive knee airbag market across the globe
Passenger vehicle segment to Offers Attractive Opportunities:
- The passenger vehicle segment is likely to hold a significant share of the market by end of forecast period. The number of passenger vehicles is increasing at a significant rate in the emerging economies of Asia Pacific and North America. This is attributed to a rise in the demand for utility vehicles in highly populated countries such as China, India, and Japan.
- High demand for crossovers, SUVs, and hatchbacks is driving the passenger vehicle segment, which in turn is likely to boost the automotive knee airbag market. Rise in preference for private transport and buying power of consumers is driving the passenger vehicle segment of the market.
Automotive Knee Airbag Market to Hamper OEM Segment:
- High initial cost and higher replacement cost of airbags and low quality standards are major factors restraining the automotive knee airbag market. Manufacturers are consistently investing in research and development of safety equipment and safety features within vehicles, which restrains the automotive knee airbag market across the globe.
North America Automotive Knee Airbag Market to Expand Rapidly:
- North America is estimated to account for a notable share of the global automotive knee airbag market during the forecast period, followed by Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Europe. North America witnessed high rate of adoption of automotive knee airbags in the region, which manufactures a significantly high number of vehicles and is likely to further boost the automotive knee airbag market in the region.
- Development of knee airbag and high rate of adoption of airbag technology by automotive OEMs in North America also contributes to expansion of the automotive knee airbag market across the globe
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive Knee Airbag Market:
The global automotive knee airbag market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top vehicles manufacturers and innovations by new startups in the development of safety systems to the vehicle. A few key players operating in the global automotive knee airbag market are:
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Auto Line Inc.
- Takata Corporation
- Diacel Corporation
- Kolon Industries Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Toray Industries Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Joyson Electronic
- Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd.
Global Automotive Knee Airbag Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Knee Airbag Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passengers Vehicle
- Compact Passenger Cars
- Mid – Sized Passenger Cars
- Premium Passenger Cars
- Luxury Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Global Automotive Knee Airbag Market, by Product Type
- Single Airbag
- Multi Airbag
Global Automotive Knee Airbag Market, by Material
- Neoprene Coated
- Silicone Coated
- Non Coated
Global Automotive Knee Airbag Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Knee Airbag Market, by Position
- Driver Side Knee Airbag
- Front Passengers Knee Airbag
Global Automotive Knee Airbag Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.