Global Automotive Integrated Window Blinds Market: Introduction
- Integrated window blinds help reduce vehicle cabin temperature by 8°C to 10°C. Integrated window blinds are powered by a motor and cover the side windows, rear windows, and sunroof.
- These blinds are being extensively utilized in parked vehicles to prevent them from heating up. Integrated window blinds consist of a window shade, guide, electric motor, and power electronics to control their operation.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Automotive Integrated Window Blinds Market
- Rise in consumer demand for cabin comfort is driving the automotive integrated window blinds. Integrated window blinds can be operated automatically and can be easily hooked / unhooked from the guide when not in use. Robust design and function of integrated window blinds is anticipated to boost their demand during the forecast period.
- Integrated window blinds are being adopted by automakers to lower the load on the heating ventilation & cooling (HVAC) system of the vehicle in order to enhance fuel-efficiency and lower emissions. Rising consumer awareness about fuel economy and adoption of stringent emission laws by countries globally are estimated to drive the automotive integrated window blinds market.
- Rise in sales of premium vehicles with panoramic sunroof is boosting the usage of integrated window blinds and consequently, driving the market
Side-windows segment accounted for notable share of automotive integrated window blinds market
- Consumer preference for integrated window blinds is considerably high, as their usage offers comfort to front and rear occupants alike. The sunroof segment is anticipated to expand at a notable growth rate during the forecast period, as more number of vehicles are adopting the panoramic sunroof.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
C-Pillar type technology segment to expand significantly during the forecast period
- The c-pillar type technology is used in luxury vehicles and high-end vehicles, as it optimizes the shaded area and provides better visibility and esthetic appearance, as compared to that offered by the over scissors type. Rise in sales of premium and luxury vehicles and decline in price of the integrated window blinds is anticipated to boost the c-pillar type technology segment of the market.
Passenger vehicle segment to hold leading share of automotive integrated window blinds market
- Based on vehicle type, the passenger vehicle segment is estimated to dominate the automotive integrated window blinds market, as consumers that using vehicles for personal transport demand and spend more for comfort
Aftermarket segment to hold prominent share of automotive integrated window blinds market
- The aftermarket segment held a leading share of the integrated window blinds as they are easy to install. Majority of consumers install window blinds for one or all windows in the aftermarket. Expansion of e-commerce and automotive retail and service outlets has improved sales of aftermarket vehicle accessories such as automotive integrated window blinds. The OEM segment also accounted for a significant share, as automakers offer automotive integrated window blind as a product-differentiating feature.
Asia Pacific to lead global automotive integrated window blinds market
- In terms of region, the global automotive integrated window blinds market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America and Europe, together, held a notable share of the global automotive integrated window blinds market due to high spending on vehicle accessories and demand for comfort from passengers in these regions
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Integrated Window Blinds Market, ask for a customized report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global automotive integrated window blinds market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Macauto Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Webasto Group
- BOS Group
- Ashimori Industry
- Inalfa Roof Systems
- Inteva Products
Global Automotive Integrated Window Blinds Market, by Application
- Rear Window
- Side Window
Global Automotive Integrated Window Blinds Market, by Technology
- Lateral guide
Global Automotive Integrated Window Blinds Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Integrated Window Blinds Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Integrated Window Blinds Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.