Automotive Idling Prevention System: Introduction
- The automotive idling prevention system is designed to stop or shut down an engine when the vehicle comes to a halt and start again when the vehicle starts moving. The system helps enhance fuel-efficiency of the vehicle.
- Rise in traffic is a major issue where vehicles are idle for a considerably amount of time. In such a situation, the idling prevention system helps start or stop the vehicle engine automatically, which helps save fuel. This is anticipated to propel the automotive idling prevention system market across the globe.
Key Drivers of Automotive Idling Prevention System Market
- Rise in development of vehicle idling reduction technologies (IRT) for new and used vehicles has been motivated by major vehicle manufacturers and a rise in the demand for fuel-efficient vehicles across the globe, which in turn is likely to boost the automotive idling prevention system market. Major original equipment manufacturers are trying to invest in research & development of vehicle idling prevention system technologies including automatic engine start and shut down system (ESS). This is estimated to propel the automotive idling prevention system market across the globe.
- Rise in government initiatives for the reduction of vehicle emission across North America and Europe is projected to fuel the use of start and shut down system in North America and Europe, which is likely to boost the automotive idling prevention system market across these regions.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive idling prevention system market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive idling prevention system market due to stringent rules and regulations regarding vehicle emission norms enacted across the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation and Continental AG who have major facilities that undertake research & development regarding the engine idling system, which is likely to propel the automotive idling prevention system market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive idling prevention system market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Presence of major automotive parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the automotive idling prevention system market across Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Idling Prevention System Market
The automotive idling prevention system market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive idling prevention system market are:
- Denso Corporation
- Mando Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Cummins Inc.
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Continental AG
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Idling Prevention System Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Idling Prevention System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Idling Prevention System Market, by Fuel Type
Global Automotive Idling Prevention System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Idling Prevention System Market, by Technology
- Automatic Engine shut down and start up system(ESS)
- Battery Powered cabin heating and air conditioning devices
- Auxiliary Power Units
- Advanced Truck Stop Electrification(ATE)
Global Automotive Idling Prevention System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Idling Prevention System Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.