Automotive Heated-Ventilated-Memory Seat: Introduction
- A heated seat for a vehicle contains a heater material implanted between the seat upholstery and the actual seat. When the heater is switched on, it activates and generates heat, thus increasing the temperature of the seat. Ventilated seats employ a number of small fans fitted below the upholstery of the seat. These fans help spread the heat generated by the heater. These fans are also utilized in cooled seats to cool the entire seat. Memory seats are designed to set and recall preferred position on more than just the driver seat.
Key Drivers of Automotive Heated-Ventilated-Memory Seat Market
- Rise in production of vehicles integrated with increasing safety standards, across the globe, is likely to propel the automotive heated-ventilated-memory seat market. Rise in consumer spending time in traffic leads to frustration of the driver. This type of seats in vehicles help the driver to reduce stress. This is likely to propel the automotive heated-ventilated-memory seat market across the globe. Rise in per capita income, rise in consumer trend toward safety features in vehicles, and increase in standard of living of people are fueling the demand for vehicle comfort accessories, which in turn is anticipated to boost the automotive heated-ventilated-memory seats market across the globe.
- Rise in integration of infotainment systems in vehicles is likely to propel the automotive heated-ventilated-memory seat market across the globe. Major vehicle manufacturers are investing in the integration of heated-ventilated-memory seats in vehicles, which helps improve the driving efficiency while driving and subsequently, reduces vehicle crashes. This is anticipated to boost the automotive heated-ventilated-memory seat market across the globe.
Europe & Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Automotive Heated-Ventilated-Memory Seat Market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive heated-ventilated-memory seat market due to a rise in the demand for comfort and safety features in vehicles. Europe is home to major original equipment manufacturers as well as Tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, Valeo, and Continental AG who have major facilities that undertake research & development on heated-ventilated-memory seats, which is likely to propel the automotive heated-ventilated-memory seat market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive heated-ventilated-memory seat market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Rise in demand for premium and luxury vehicles across the region is likely to propel the automotive heated-ventilated-memory seat market in Asia Pacific.
- The COVID-19 outbreak posed several challenges for the automotive heated-ventilated-memory seat market, as major vehicle manufacturers shut down their manufacturing plants. This is likely to hamper the automotive heated-ventilated-memory seats market in the near future.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Heated-Ventilated-Memory Seat Market
The global automotive heated-ventilated-memory seat market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive heated-ventilated-memory seat market are:
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- D&S Automotive
- Kongsberg Automotive
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- Continental AG
- Hitachi Ltd
- Ford Motor Company
- Lear Corporation
- Kongsberg Automotive
Global Automotive Heated-Ventilated-Memory Seat Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Heated-Ventilated-Memory Seat Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Duty Truck
- Bus & Coach
Global Automotive Heated-Ventilated-Memory Seat Market, by Seat Type
- Bench/Split Bench
Global Automotive Heated-Ventilated-Memory Seat Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric vehicle
- Hybrid Electric vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Heated-Ventilated-Memory Seat Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Heated-Ventilated-Memory Seat Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.