Automotive Heated Mirror Market: Introduction
- Automotive heated mirror is a combination of electronic heating system in a vehicle’s mirror used to eradicate smog, ice, and fog from the mirror. It also increases visibility by preventing the mirror from fogging. Automotive heated mirror is integrated with a defrost switch on the vehicle’s dashboard in order to activate the heating of mirrors.
- The situations formed in colder and snowfall areas or valley where conventional automotive mirror faces the problem of visibility generally blocked due to fog and snow. This, sometimes, leads to misjudgment while driving. However, automotive heated mirror curbs this complexity and averts the mirror from such a consequence. This is likely to drive the global automotive heated mirror market in the near future.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Automotive Heated Mirror Market
- Automotive heater mirror eliminates the requirement of ice scraper in order to clear ice from the side mirror. Ice damages mirror glass, its adjuster, and mirror housing.
- Automotive heater mirror protects mirror from harsh cleansers and offers long lifespan, along with superior visibility
- Safety concerns while driving vehicles, especially in mountains and foggy climate, and demand for smart mobility are likely to boost the adoption of automotive heated mirrors
- Technological upgrades with desirable vehicle features and modern advanced sophisticated systems and components fitted in premium and high-end vehicles offer high safety, comfort, and driver assistance. This is driving the demand for luxury vehicles, thus fueling the adoption of automotive heated mirrors.
- High cost of automotive heated mirrors and its low usage in dry areas are likely to hinder the growth of the automotive heated mirror market in the near future
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Side Mirror Technology Segment to Witness High Demand
- In terms of technology, the global automotive heated mirror market can be segregated into windshield rear-view mirror and side mirror
- Side mirror technology segment leads the global automotive heated mirror market and is anticipated to remain dominant during the forecast period. Two side mirrors are used in a vehicle and suffers the most the extreme weather conditions, thus invisibility due to formation of frost or ice on the mirror may lead to severe accident
- Automotive heated side mirrors are designed to ensure improved visibility and safety. This is likely to augment the segment growth during the forecast period.
Smart Heated Mirror has Significant Growth Potential
- In terms of product type, the global automotive heated mirror market can be bifurcated into conventional heated mirror and smart heated mirror
- Smart heated mirror is a promising segment of the automotive heated mirror market and is anticipated to witness noteworthy growth during the forecast period. Growth of this segment can be majorly attributed to its added application which makes it operate automatically as per the weather conditions. Furthermore, it provides a clear and superior view of roads through its built-in LCD monitor. Smart heated mirror is likely to acquire the share of conventional heated mirror market in near the future.
Europe to Lead the Global Automotive Heated Mirror Market
- In terms of region, the global automotive heated mirror market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe is leading the global automotive heated mirror market. This is primarily due to its high adoption rate in Nordic and Baltic countries, followed by the U.K., Germany, France, Italy, and Spain. These countries have considerably low temperatures and suffer from snow or smog for majority of times in a year leading to safety issues while driving. Moreover, presence of key automakers and OEMs in the region coupled with high purchasing capacity of sophisticated components are prime fueling the demand for automotive heated mirror market in the region during the forecast period.
- Implementation of safety norms and regulations imposed by the European Union of the automotive industry, along with consumer awareness about safe driving are other factor boosting the growth of the automotive heated mirror market in Europe
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Heated Mirror Market, ask for a customized report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global automotive heated mirror market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Gentex Corporation.
- Ficosa Internacional SA
- Samvardhana Motherson Automotive Systems Group B.V.
- Continental AG
- Magna International Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Valeo SA
- Ford Motor Company
Global Automotive Heated Mirror Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Heated Mirror Market, by Location
- Windshield Rear-view Mirror
- Side Mirror
Global Automotive Heated Mirror Market, by Product Type
- Conventional Heated Mirror
- Smart Heated Mirror
Global Automotive Heated Mirror Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Heated Mirror Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Heated Mirror Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.