Automotive Gauges and Meters Market: Introduction
- Automotive gauges and meters market is likely to witness significant growth during the forecast period
- Gauges and meters are integrated in the instrument cluster of a vehicle to provide information about the vehicle. They indicate key parameters to the driver of the vehicle such as vehicle speed, fuel level, rpm, oil pressure, and distance travelled by the vehicle.
- Gauges and meters can be analog as well as digital; however, digital meters witness demand over analog meters and gauges
Key Drivers of Automotive Gauges and Meters Market
- Automotive gauges and meters market is likely to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period, owing to demand for highly informative instrument cluster among automotive enthusiasts and consumers
- Development of systems that provide detailed information about vehicle systems, such as tire pressure monitoring system and cabin temperature indicators, are likely to fuel the market for automotive gauges and meters during the forecast period
- Integration of digital gauges in modern vehicles is increasing. Moreover, the ability to display multiple parameters of a vehicle in a single meter is driving the market for digital automotive gauges and meters.
- Automotive gauges and meters market is highly dependent on the production of vehicles, which has shown consistent growth over the past few years. Thus, rise in production of vehicles is anticipated to fuel the market for automotive gauges and meters.
- Investments in the development of various technologies, such as heads-up display, and integration of multiple safety features that indicate the distance between proceeding and leading vehicles, are expected to drive the gauges and meter market
Speedometer and odometer are anticipated to be key technologies in the market, owing to their 100% market penetration
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Integrated Telematics Systems in Vehicle to offer Attractive Opportunities
- Market for telematics services and technologies has shown tremendous growth in the last five years. Moreover, integration of vehicle diagnostics systems and predictive maintenance systems, which comprise multiple meters and gauges, is likely to increase. This is anticipated to offer growth opportunities in the global automotive gauges and meters market.
Asia Pacific Automotive Gauges and Meters Market to Witness Growth
- Asia Pacific is the largest automotive producer across the globe. China alone holds more than 30% of the global vehicle production. Availability of efficient and cost-effective labor has been a major factor for high production in the region. China, India, and Japan are major vehicle manufacturing countries in Asia Pacific.
- Demand for two-wheelers (motorcycles and scooters) in Asia Pacific is significantly high as compared to the other regions. These vehicles use a notable share of automotive gauges and meters. India is the largest market for two-wheelers and thus holds a significant share of the Asia Pacific automotive gauges and meters market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Gauges and Meters Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global automotive gauges and meters market is highly fragmented, owing to the presence of a large number of small-scale manufacturers. Some of the major players operating in the global automotive gauges and meters market are:
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Innolux Corporation
- Japan display Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Visteon Corporation
Automotive Gauges and Meters Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Gauges and Meters Market, by Meter type
- Fuel Gauge
- Battery Level Indicator
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
Global Automotive Gauges and Meters Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Gauges and Meters Market, by Propulsion System
- Internal Combustion Engine
- Electric Motor
Global Automotive Gauges and Meters Market, by Technology
Global Automotive Gauges and Meters Market, by Supplier
Global Automotive Gauges and Meters Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.