Automotive Facial Recognition Infotainment System Market: Introduction
- Face recognition infotainment system works on the simple principle that after a driver enrolls into the system, the system remembers the enrolled face. Each time the driver reenters the vehicle, the system recognizes the drives and provides access to predefined functions such as the permission to start the vehicle. Car owners can also set up permissions or restrictions for other people such as family members. For instance, a car owner could feed certain restrictions on his children learning to drive such as a time or speed limit, or deny access without the presence of an adult. If an unauthorized person enters the vehicle, the system can notify the owner or prevent the vehicle from starting. This helps prevent theft and offers owners a better control of their vehicle.
Key Drivers of Automotive Facial Recognition Infotainment System Market
- Demand for vehicles with enhanced safety, security, comfort, performance, availability, and infotainment is considerably high. Users are keen to own a vehicle with highly integrated communication, information, and entertainment systems. Knowing this trend automakers are equipping vehicles with high technology safety features, especially in luxury and standard class vehicles, eventually driving the global automotive facial recognition infotainment system market.
Challenges in Automotive Facial Recognition Infotainment System Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has affected national as well as international automotive supply chains, manufacturing, and R&D operations and consequently, hampered the automotive industry. Post first wave of COVID-19 global economies have started opening up automotive manufacturing and supply chain operations. Thus, the COVID impact on the industry have seems to reach a state of normalcy; however, a resurgence in COVID-19 cases in countries across Europe has prompted governments to impose a second round of lockdown restrictions and hence, uncertainty in the automotive industry continues. A gradual recovery in the demand for automotive and ancillaries is anticipated in the next few months despite concerns around the risk of a second wave of infection in numerous countries and other geopolitical risks.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Facial Recognition Infotainment System Market, Request for a Sample
Opportunities in Automotive Facial Recognition Infotainment System Market
- Face recognition is becoming an unavoidable part of next-generation of cars. Besides keeping the driver safe and preventing theft, it enables a better, more personalized in-cabin experience for all car occupants. Combined with face tracking and face analysis, it can help create a meaningful driver profile that can help boost the entire in-cabin experience to a higher level. Rising demand for this technology is likely to also boost the market for in-cabin sensing, which is the core of biometric technology, and subsequently, offer significant opportunity for the facial recognition infotainment systems market.
Automotive facial recognition infotainment system market in Asia Pacific to expand at a notable growth rate
- Based on geography, Europe is expected to offer several opportunities to the automotive facial recognition infotainment system market during the forecast period. Expansion of the facial recognition infotainment market can be attributed to the high penetration percentage of luxury cars in the region. Germany, France, and the U.K. are key markets for automotive facial recognition infotainment system in Europe.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Facial Recognition Infotainment System Market
The global automotive facial recognition infotainment system market is moderately concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive facial recognition infotainment system market are:
- Visage Technologies
- Hyundai Motor Group TECH
- FogHorn Systems
- Continental AG
- HARMAN International.
- Synaptics Incorporated
- Cognitec Systems GmbH
- Qualcomm Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors
- Cipia Vision Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Facial Recognition Infotainment System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Facial Recognition Infotainment System Market, by Product Type
- Driver Sense
- Fleet Sense
- Cabin Sense
Global Automotive Facial Recognition Infotainment System Market, by Application
- Vehicle Unlocking
- Personalized in-cabin experience
- Driver Focus
- Child Protection
Global Automotive Facial Recognition Infotainment System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Duty Vehicle
- Medium & Heavy Duty Truck
- Coaches & Buses
Global Automotive Facial Recognition Infotainment System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Facial Recognition Infotainment System Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.