Automotive Electric Power Tailgate Market: Introduction
- Electric power tailgate is attached to the rear of the vehicle and is designed to facilitate the opening and closing of the boot or hatch. Automotive electric power tailgate is a rear-door system, and the vehicle driver controls the tailgate opening and closing with the press of a button, which is located on the dashboard, or foot-operated sensor.
- The automotive electric power tailgate is a hands-free system and can also be operated remotely. Design of vehicle doors change according to the manufacturer; however, the power tailgate mechanism remains the same for any vehicle.
Key Drivers of Automotive Electric Power Tailgate Market
- Rise in vehicle production integrated with growing safety standards across the globe is likely to propel the automotive electric power tailgate market across the globe. Increase in adoption of vehicle electrification among original equipment manufacturers helps boost innovation in the automotive industry. Upcoming technology in vehicles, such as opening and closing of back door and sensor operated power tailgate, is estimated to drive the automotive electric power tailgate market across the globe.
- Rise in demand for comfort features in vehicles is likely to further boost the automotive electric power tailgate market across the globe. Rise in demand for autonomous vehicles where electric power tailgate plays an important role for opening and closing of boot, which would help to provide vehicle security. This is anticipated to boost the automotive electric power tailgate market across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Electric Power Tailgate Market, Request for a Sample
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive electric power tailgate market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive electric power tailgate market due to a rise in the demand for vehicles across the globe. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH and Continental AG who have major facilities that undertake research & development regarding the power tailgate, which is likely to propel the automotive electric power tailgate market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a major share of the global automotive electric power tailgate market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Increase in demand for electric vehicles across the region due to an enactment of stringent vehicle emission norms is likely to fuel the automotive electric power tailgate market across the region. Presence of major automotive parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the automotive electric power tailgate market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Electric Power Tailgate Market
The global automotive electric power tailgate market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive electric power tailgate market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Gordon Auto Body Parts Co. Ltd
- Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd
- Magna International Inc.
- Plastic Omnium
- Continental AG
- Aisin Seiki
- Brose Fahrzeugteile SE & Co. KG
- Autoease Technology
- Lear Corporation
- Woodbine Manufacturing Co. Inc.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Electric Power Tailgate Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Electric Power Tailgate Market, by Operation
Global Automotive Electric Power Tailgate Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Electric Power Tailgate Market, by Component
- Electric Door Poles
- Control Modular
- Wiring Cables
Global Automotive Electric Power Tailgate Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Electric Power Tailgate Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.