Autonomous Vehicle Management Services: Introduction
- Increase in adoption of information technology enabled solutions in vehicles, including artificial technologies, IoT (internet of things), and data analytics coupled with a rise in use of demand for systems enhancing the driver capabilities to drive safely such as driver fatigue monitoring systems, driver drowsiness monitoring systems, is anticipated to drive the global automotive driver capability system market.
Key Drivers of Automotive Driver Capability System Market
- Increase in use of artificial intelligence in automobiles is anticipated to boost the automotive driver capability system market, globally. Increase in adoption of artificial intelligence in autonomous vehicles is expected to reduce human errors in operation and enhance the efficiency of assigned task. Enabling AI in autonomous vehicles is expected to help vehicle operators to perform other tasks including booking the next fare, communicating with clients, or planning vehicle maintenance. Moreover, vehicle drivers/ operators would be better able to manage the fleet and dispatch tasks while being assisted by AI on the road.
- Rise in use of vehicle management system and services by vehicle fleet owners is expected to drive the global automotive driver capability system market. Driver capability systems enable the vehicle AI to execute steering, acceleration/deceleration in case the fatigue monitoring system detects irregular driving pattern and causes the vehicle to stop. This, in turn, reduces the probability of vehicle crashes and thereby, reduces fatality rate.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Driver Capability System Market, Request for a Sample
Automotive Driver Capability System Market: Restraint
- Driver capability systems are outfitted with a significant amount of computing ability and sensing equipment, including LiDAR and powerful GPS systems. This additional equipment may cost up to US$ 100,000 on top of the base cost of the autonomous vehicle. Furthermore, the cost of a vehicle with artificial intelligence in it is much higher than that of a traditional vehicle. The high initial cost is expected to hinder the automotive driver capability system market.
- Increase in dependence on artificial driving systems is expected to further reduce the driving capabilities of drivers over time. This concern is likely to hamper the global automotive driver capability system market.
Europe & North America cumulatively to account for a prominent share of global automotive driver capability system market
- In terms of region, the global automotive driver capability system market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Increase in trend of integration of AI, rise in investments toward AI developments, rise in disposable income, and high demand for autonomous vehicles in countries such as U.S., Germany, U.K., France, and Italy across North America and Europe are key factors leading these regions to account for a significant share of the global automotive driver capability system market. Regulations pertaining to occupant and driver safety across North America and Europe compel automakers to adopt driver capability systems in their vehicles, thereby boosting the automotive driver capability system market.
- Moreover, baby boomer effect, sophisticated technology centers, and high consumer awareness about autonomous mobility are likely to propel the automotive driver capability system market across North America and Europe
Key Players Operating in Automotive Driver Capability System Market
The global automotive driver capability system market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few key players operating in the global automotive driver capability system market are:
- AISIN Group
- ALD Automotive
- Aptiv Plc
- Continental Automotive
- Delphi Automotive
- Denso Corporation
- FAAR Industry
- Magna International
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Valeo SA
- ZF Friedrichshafen
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Driver Capability System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Driver Capability System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Driver Capability System Market, by Application
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Driver Attention and Control System
- Driver Monitoring System
Global Automotive Driver Capability System Market, by Sales Channel
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
Global Automotive Driver Capability System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.