Automotive Door Panels & Modules: Introduction
- Rise in demand for NHV (noise, vibration, harshness) control and demand from OEM automakers to deliver style and comfort to the consumers are factors driving the global automotive door panels & modules market
- Automotive door panels and modules serve as an intermediate or interface between the car interior and the working of the door. Door panels and modules are an integral part, as they offer safety to the occupant, and functionality and aesthetics in the vehicle.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Automotive Door Panels & Modules Market
- Rise in global vehicle production particularly in developing countries is expected to boost the automotive door panel & module market. China, India, Mexico, and Brazil are emerging as production hubs for automobiles. Low labor cost and rise in domestic demand have spurred vehicle production in these countries, thereby boosting the automotive door panels & modules market growth.
- Functionality requirements, such as lock and mirror heating, switch panel illumination, and entrance light, among others, are expected to fuel market growth. Luxury and premium cars are being equipped with door panels and modules of advanced features. Additionally, rising competition among automakers and growth in consumer demand for product performance are anticipated to fuel the automotive door panels & modules market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Scissors/Gullwing Doors Segment to Witness Growth
- Luxury and ultra-luxury vehicles have recorded growth in sales. China is fast emerging as the leading country in luxury vehicle sales, owing to the growth in consumer income. Revival of the economy of Europe and North America is fueling the demand for luxury vehicles, thereby boosting the growth of gullwing/scissor doors. Front hinged and rear hinged door type segments together holds a dominating share of the global automotive door panels & modules market.
Passenger Vehicle Segment to Lead Automotive Door Panels & Modules Market
- Passenger vehicle segment held the largest share of the automotive door panels & modules market in 2018, owing to their high production. The light commercial vehicle segment is expected to witness significant expansion with increase in demand in Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Aftermarket Segment to Hold Leading Share of Global Automotive Door Panels & Modules Market
- Aftermarket segment held the leading share of the global market due to the demand rising from accidental replacement of door panels. Rise in traffic congestion and increase in number of on-road vehicles have spurred the aftermarket demand for automotive door panels & modules.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Automotive Door Panels & Modules Market
- In terms of region, the global automotive door panels & modules market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific leads the global automotive door panels & modules market, owing to the high production of vehicles in China, India, and Japan. The automotive industry in China and India have witnessed significant expansion with foreign automakers shifting their manufacturing units in these countries and rise in domestic demand.
- Latin America automotive door panels & modules market is anticipated to grow at a high rate due to investments in production facilities and expansion projects by automakers that are underway in Mexico and Brazil
- This market in Europe and North America is expected to grow steadily during the forecast period. However, it may be hampered due to Brexit and China-U.S. trade war.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Door Panel Module Market, ask for a customized report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global automotive door panels & modules market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Gropo Antolin
- Continental AG
- Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. KG, Coburg
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
- Kasai Kogyo
- TS Tech
Global Automotive Door Panels & Modules Market, by Door Type
- Front Hinged
- Rear Hinged
- Scissor Door/Gullwing Door
- Sliding Door
Global Automotive Door Panels & Modules Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Door Panels & Modules Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Door Panels & Modules Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.