Automotive Door Panels & Modules: Introduction
- Rise in demand for NHV (noise, vibration, harshness) control and demand from OEM automakers to deliver style and comfort to the consumers are factors driving the global automotive door panels & modules market
- Automotive door panels and modules serve as an intermediate or interface between the car interior and the working of the door. Door panels and modules are an integral part, as they offer safety to the occupant, and functionality and aesthetics in the vehicle.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Automotive Door Panels & Modules Market
- Rise in global vehicle production particularly in developing countries is expected to boost the automotive door panel & module market. China, India, Mexico, and Brazil are emerging as production hubs for automobiles. Low labor cost and rise in domestic demand have spurred vehicle production in these countries, thereby boosting the automotive door panels & modules market growth.
- Functionality requirements, such as lock and mirror heating, switch panel illumination, and entrance light, among others, are expected to fuel market growth. Luxury and premium cars are being equipped with door panels and modules of advanced features. Additionally, rising competition among automakers and growth in consumer demand for product performance are anticipated to fuel the automotive door panels & modules market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Scissors/Gullwing Doors Segment to Witness Growth
- Luxury and ultra-luxury vehicles have recorded growth in sales. China is fast emerging as the leading country in luxury vehicle sales, owing to the growth in consumer income. Revival of the economy of Europe and North America is fueling the demand for luxury vehicles, thereby boosting the growth of gullwing/scissor doors. Front hinged and rear hinged door type segments together holds a dominating share of the global automotive door panels & modules market.
Passenger Vehicle Segment to Lead Automotive Door Panels & Modules Market
- Passenger vehicle segment held the largest share of the automotive door panels & modules market in 2018, owing to their high production. The light commercial vehicle segment is expected to witness significant expansion with increase in demand in Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Aftermarket Segment to Hold Leading Share of Global Automotive Door Panels & Modules Market
- Aftermarket segment held the leading share of the global market due to the demand rising from accidental replacement of door panels. Rise in traffic congestion and increase in number of on-road vehicles have spurred the aftermarket demand for automotive door panels & modules.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Automotive Door Panels & Modules Market
- In terms of region, the global automotive door panels & modules market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific leads the global automotive door panels & modules market, owing to the high production of vehicles in China, India, and Japan. The automotive industry in China and India have witnessed significant expansion with foreign automakers shifting their manufacturing units in these countries and rise in domestic demand.
- Latin America automotive door panels & modules market is anticipated to grow at a high rate due to investments in production facilities and expansion projects by automakers that are underway in Mexico and Brazil
- This market in Europe and North America is expected to grow steadily during the forecast period. However, it may be hampered due to Brexit and China-U.S. trade war.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Door Panel Module Market, ask for a customized report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global automotive door panels & modules market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Gropo Antolin
- Continental AG
- Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. KG, Coburg
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
- Kasai Kogyo
- TS Tech
Global Automotive Door Panels & Modules Market, by Door Type
- Front Hinged
- Rear Hinged
- Scissor Door/Gullwing Door
- Sliding Door
Global Automotive Door Panels & Modules Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Door Panels & Modules Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Door Panels & Modules Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.