Automotive Body Comfort System: Introduction
- Body electronics and lightning systems in vehicles offer comfort and convenience to the driver, passengers, and in some cases even outside the vehicles. An automotive body comfort system includes the lightning system, body controllers or steering column switch modules, seat, window or door ECU, efficient body motors, HVAC system, car access and security system, automotive HMI, and mirrors, which provide comfort to the driver and passengers.
- Integrating vehicle electrical system control units and comfort control units provides an optimal comfort experience for end-users such as drivers and passengers in vehicles
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Body Comfort System Market:
- Demand for luxury and comfort in automobiles related to seat comfort is rising among car users. Seat comfort systems depend on the season and personal preferences; therefore, demand for comfort features is driving the automotive body comfort system market across the globe.
- Automotive body electronics contains a wide variety of systems that provide control functions to implement diagnostics and safety features and to manage power. Currently, consumers are preferring new levels of comfort, safety, and features within their vehicles. The body control system manages all the safety, power management, and diagnostics systems in the vehicle.
- Cabin comfort features ease the process of adjusting windows, seats, and temperature below the seats. These features in vehicles are useful especially when aged person are travelling. This features are primarily offered in medium and luxury segment of passenger cars, which is boosting the automotive body comfort system market across the globe.
Global Automotive Body Comfort System Market to Offer Attractive Opportunities:
- Globalization has resulted in a challenging environment for automotive manufacturing companies, which is changing at a rapid pace. This has led to intense competition between international and domestic car manufacturers across the globe. The automotive industry is working along with major technology companies to stay ahead in the competition and to deliver highly advanced, safe, and comfortable vehicles. Car seats, HVAC, lightning systems, car access, body controllers or steering column switch modules are important for safe and comfortable driving, which can prevent the driver fatigue and stress, thereby avoiding accidents. This is likely to propel the demand for automotive body comfort system across the globe.
- Increasing number of automotive manufacturers are focusing on integrating more comfort features in their vehicles to promote vehicle sales. Furthermore, rising customer interest toward comfort and safety is increasingly influencing buyers of mid-range and compact vehicles, thereby boosting the automotive body comfort system market across the globe.
Automotive Body Comfort System market to hamper market:
- Manufacturing of automotive body comfort systems requires high initial investment and subsequent research and development activities are expensive, which restrains the entry of new players in the market. This is likely to hamper the overall automotive body comfort system market across the globe.
Asia Pacific Automotive Body Comfort System Market to Expand Rapidly:
- Asia Pacific is a highly populous region. The urban population across Asia Pacific is increasing consistently, which can be attributed to employment opportunities and increased standards of living in urban areas.
- This market in the region is projected to expand at a considerable pace, as the region comprises rapidly developing economies, such as China, Japan and India. The market in Asia Pacific is primarily driven by China, where the rate of adoption of body comfort systems in vehicles is increasing. This, in turn, is driving the automotive body comfort system market in the country.
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive Body Comfort System Market:
The global automotive body comfort system market is highly fragmented with top manufacturers across the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global automotive body comfort system market are:
- Adient plc
- Continental AG
- II-VI Incorporated
- Konsberg Automotive
- Lear Corporation
- Magna International Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Tangtring Seating Technology Inc.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Valeo SA
- Denso Corporation
- BorgWarner Inc.
Global Automotive Body Comfort System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Body Comfort System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Buses and Coaches
Global Automotive Body Comfort System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Body Comfort System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.