Automotive Body Comfort System: Introduction
- Body electronics and lightning systems in vehicles offer comfort and convenience to the driver, passengers, and in some cases even outside the vehicles. An automotive body comfort system includes the lightning system, body controllers or steering column switch modules, seat, window or door ECU, efficient body motors, HVAC system, car access and security system, automotive HMI, and mirrors, which provide comfort to the driver and passengers.
- Integrating vehicle electrical system control units and comfort control units provides an optimal comfort experience for end-users such as drivers and passengers in vehicles
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Body Comfort System Market:
- Demand for luxury and comfort in automobiles related to seat comfort is rising among car users. Seat comfort systems depend on the season and personal preferences; therefore, demand for comfort features is driving the automotive body comfort system market across the globe.
- Automotive body electronics contains a wide variety of systems that provide control functions to implement diagnostics and safety features and to manage power. Currently, consumers are preferring new levels of comfort, safety, and features within their vehicles. The body control system manages all the safety, power management, and diagnostics systems in the vehicle.
- Cabin comfort features ease the process of adjusting windows, seats, and temperature below the seats. These features in vehicles are useful especially when aged person are travelling. This features are primarily offered in medium and luxury segment of passenger cars, which is boosting the automotive body comfort system market across the globe.
Global Automotive Body Comfort System Market to Offer Attractive Opportunities:
- Globalization has resulted in a challenging environment for automotive manufacturing companies, which is changing at a rapid pace. This has led to intense competition between international and domestic car manufacturers across the globe. The automotive industry is working along with major technology companies to stay ahead in the competition and to deliver highly advanced, safe, and comfortable vehicles. Car seats, HVAC, lightning systems, car access, body controllers or steering column switch modules are important for safe and comfortable driving, which can prevent the driver fatigue and stress, thereby avoiding accidents. This is likely to propel the demand for automotive body comfort system across the globe.
- Increasing number of automotive manufacturers are focusing on integrating more comfort features in their vehicles to promote vehicle sales. Furthermore, rising customer interest toward comfort and safety is increasingly influencing buyers of mid-range and compact vehicles, thereby boosting the automotive body comfort system market across the globe.
Automotive Body Comfort System market to hamper market:
- Manufacturing of automotive body comfort systems requires high initial investment and subsequent research and development activities are expensive, which restrains the entry of new players in the market. This is likely to hamper the overall automotive body comfort system market across the globe.
Asia Pacific Automotive Body Comfort System Market to Expand Rapidly:
- Asia Pacific is a highly populous region. The urban population across Asia Pacific is increasing consistently, which can be attributed to employment opportunities and increased standards of living in urban areas.
- This market in the region is projected to expand at a considerable pace, as the region comprises rapidly developing economies, such as China, Japan and India. The market in Asia Pacific is primarily driven by China, where the rate of adoption of body comfort systems in vehicles is increasing. This, in turn, is driving the automotive body comfort system market in the country.
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive Body Comfort System Market:
The global automotive body comfort system market is highly fragmented with top manufacturers across the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global automotive body comfort system market are:
- Adient plc
- Continental AG
- II-VI Incorporated
- Konsberg Automotive
- Lear Corporation
- Magna International Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Tangtring Seating Technology Inc.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Valeo SA
- Denso Corporation
- BorgWarner Inc.
Global Automotive Body Comfort System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Body Comfort System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Buses and Coaches
Global Automotive Body Comfort System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Body Comfort System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!