Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market - Introduction
- Automakers across the globe are providing several safety and security features in their vehicles to meet the safety standards set by governments of their countries. They are adopting new manufacturing, operational, and electronic systems to identify faults in vehicles and prevent incidents.
- The automotive active pedestrian detection system is a safety and security system incorporated in a vehicle to identify and prevent crashes or collisions against pedestrians walking or crossing roads
- The active pedestrian detection system utilizes camera, sensors, radars, and LiDAR to identify a movement near the vehicle or obstacle to prevent collisions. After the recognition/detection of the pedestrian, the collision can be avoided by braking or controlled steering of the vehicle.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market – Drivers
- Rise in demand for technologically advanced vehicles is a major factor driving the automotive active pedestrian detection system market. Increase in concern about safety and security among the people is boosting the market. Customers are spending more on additional safety and security features. This is driving the demand for technologically advanced vehicles, thereby boosting the market.
- Vehicles are incorporated with several safety systems that can detect pedestrians and obstacles on the road or around the vehicles. Preventive measures such as gradual braking, honking, blinking lights, or vibrating steering wheels can be taken. Vehicles are becoming safer and more secure, leading to higher safety of drivers and vehicles. This is a key factor that is estimated to drive the automotive active pedestrian detection system market during the forecast period.
- Electric vehicles (EV0 and autonomous vehicles markets have been expanding since the last few years owing to the increase in demand for these vehicles. The EV market has been expanding owing to the increase in prices of conventional fuel and implementation of stringent norms by governments on carbon emission. Several countries have announced the timeline to ban conventional fuel vehicles. Electric vehicles consists of the newly developed and advanced technologies that help reduce electrical, mechanical, and human errors. This is a key factor projected to propel the demand for automotive active pedestrian detection systems during the forecast period.
- Autonomous vehicles are incorporated with advanced features such as pedestrian detection systems and obstacle distance recognition systems. These are included as standard features in autonomous vehicles.
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market – Opportunities
- Rise in investment for the development of intelligent transportation systems and safer technologies are likely to propel the demand for active pedestrian detection system
- Implementation of the active pedestrian detection system is likely to be higher in cars built for city roads, as the system would help lower fatality rates in crowded places
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market, ask for a customized report
Europe Poised to Witness Notable Growth
- Europe is expected to be a rapidly growing region of the market during the forecast period owing to the rise in adoption of safe technologies in the region. Presence of higher number of luxury vehicle manufacturers in the region is also likely to boost the automotive active pedestrian detection system market in Europe. Initially, the technology is anticipated to be integrated in premium class vehicles, which are produced in higher numbers in Europe.
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market – Competitive Landscape
- Large numbers of automotive technology manufacturers are developing the active pedestrian detection system technology in collaboration with vehicle manufacturers. Large numbers of players are involved in the value chain for the production of automotive active pedestrian detection system. Major players in the market are:
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Valeo S.A.
- Continental AG
- Magna International Inc.
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market – Research Scope
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market, by Technology
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market, by Propulsion
- Electric Engine
- Internal Combustion Engine
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market, by Application
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Manual Vehicle
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.