Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market - Introduction
- Automakers across the globe are providing several safety and security features in their vehicles to meet the safety standards set by governments of their countries. They are adopting new manufacturing, operational, and electronic systems to identify faults in vehicles and prevent incidents.
- The automotive active pedestrian detection system is a safety and security system incorporated in a vehicle to identify and prevent crashes or collisions against pedestrians walking or crossing roads
- The active pedestrian detection system utilizes camera, sensors, radars, and LiDAR to identify a movement near the vehicle or obstacle to prevent collisions. After the recognition/detection of the pedestrian, the collision can be avoided by braking or controlled steering of the vehicle.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market – Drivers
- Rise in demand for technologically advanced vehicles is a major factor driving the automotive active pedestrian detection system market. Increase in concern about safety and security among the people is boosting the market. Customers are spending more on additional safety and security features. This is driving the demand for technologically advanced vehicles, thereby boosting the market.
- Vehicles are incorporated with several safety systems that can detect pedestrians and obstacles on the road or around the vehicles. Preventive measures such as gradual braking, honking, blinking lights, or vibrating steering wheels can be taken. Vehicles are becoming safer and more secure, leading to higher safety of drivers and vehicles. This is a key factor that is estimated to drive the automotive active pedestrian detection system market during the forecast period.
- Electric vehicles (EV0 and autonomous vehicles markets have been expanding since the last few years owing to the increase in demand for these vehicles. The EV market has been expanding owing to the increase in prices of conventional fuel and implementation of stringent norms by governments on carbon emission. Several countries have announced the timeline to ban conventional fuel vehicles. Electric vehicles consists of the newly developed and advanced technologies that help reduce electrical, mechanical, and human errors. This is a key factor projected to propel the demand for automotive active pedestrian detection systems during the forecast period.
- Autonomous vehicles are incorporated with advanced features such as pedestrian detection systems and obstacle distance recognition systems. These are included as standard features in autonomous vehicles.
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market – Opportunities
- Rise in investment for the development of intelligent transportation systems and safer technologies are likely to propel the demand for active pedestrian detection system
- Implementation of the active pedestrian detection system is likely to be higher in cars built for city roads, as the system would help lower fatality rates in crowded places
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market, ask for a customized report
Europe Poised to Witness Notable Growth
- Europe is expected to be a rapidly growing region of the market during the forecast period owing to the rise in adoption of safe technologies in the region. Presence of higher number of luxury vehicle manufacturers in the region is also likely to boost the automotive active pedestrian detection system market in Europe. Initially, the technology is anticipated to be integrated in premium class vehicles, which are produced in higher numbers in Europe.
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market – Competitive Landscape
- Large numbers of automotive technology manufacturers are developing the active pedestrian detection system technology in collaboration with vehicle manufacturers. Large numbers of players are involved in the value chain for the production of automotive active pedestrian detection system. Major players in the market are:
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Valeo S.A.
- Continental AG
- Magna International Inc.
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market – Research Scope
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market, by Technology
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market, by Propulsion
- Electric Engine
- Internal Combustion Engine
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market, by Application
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Manual Vehicle
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Active Pedestrian Detection System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.