2-Wheeler Sprocket Market: Introduction
- 2-wheeler sprocket is an important component of the 2-wheeler. The entire 2-wheeler sprocket assembly consists of three parts viz., small diameter wheel, large diameter wheel, and chain. The small diameter wheel is connected to the 2-wheeler’s engine, while the large diameter wheel is fitted to the rear wheel hub. The chain is used to connect the small diameter wheel to the large diameter wheel. It enables transmission of rotational power from engine to the rear wheel in order to propel the 2-wheeler on the road.
Key Drivers of 2-Wheeler Sprocket Market
- Rise in preference for e-commerce is expected to propel the global 2-wheeler sprocket market. The costs to customers for shopping in a traditional retail store can be substantial owing to transportation costs, including fuel for the car or public transportation costs and often higher costs paid due to an inability to compare shops. However, in case of online shopping, the costs of shopping are virtually negligible. It takes very little amount of time to purchase a product from a vendor online, and it can be done from the convenience of a mobile phone, without requiring a consumer to be present at the shop physically. Therefore, leading manufacturers of 2-wheeler sprocket are listing products on online websites in order to gain market share across the globe.
- Increase in 2-wheeler production coupled with a rise in the demand for fleet of motorcycles and scooters is projected to boost the 2-wheeler sprocket market during the forecast period. Moreover, rapid increase in the adoption and sales of bicycles is also likely to drive the global 2-wheeler sprocket market during the forecast period.
- Substantial advancements in technology pertaining to 2-wheeler transmission components as well as significant investments by leading manufacturers in research and development to invent cutting-edge power transmission components, such as shaft, is projected to propel the global 2-wheeler sprocket market during the forecast period.
- Customer demand for gold colored or plated sprockets in order to improve 2-wheeler’s visual appeal is another factor boosting the market. Additionally, 2-wheeler sprocket manufacturers are focused on making lightweight, dimensionally accurate sprockets with robust design and longer service life, which in turn improve the overall riding performance of 2-wheelers.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
2-Wheeler Sprocket Market: Restraint
- Lack of skilled labor with low awareness about installation of same brand wheels and sprocket coupled with mandatory periodic maintenance are projected to hamper the sales of factory fresh and aftermarket sprockets during the forecast period.
- Electric 2-wheelers do not require sprocket kit for power transmission; hence, the need for sprocket is eliminated in case of electric 2-wheelers. Therefore, increase in demand for electric mobility solutions in terms of 2-wheeled vehicles is expected to hamper the global 2-wheeler sprocket market.
Asia Pacific to dominate 2-wheeler sprocket market
- In terms of region, the global 2-wheeler sprocket market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to account for a moderate share of the global 2-wheeler sprocket market owing to an increase in fleet of 2-wheelers across the region.
- Countries, such as India and China, in Asia Pacific are expected to witness considerable growth owing to rising income of middle class people coupled with a rise in population purchasing 2-wheelers easily, as compared to those buying four wheelers.
- However, disruptions in supply chain catering to the automobile industry, owing to shutdown of production and manufacturing facilities and raw material shortage caused by the coronavirus pandemic across the world is estimated to contract the market in 2020. The coronavirus pandemic has hampered the global 2-wheeler sprocket market. The market is anticipated to recover economic losses by increasing production volume of vehicle components as well as vehicle production in 2021. This, in turn, is projected to offer lucrative opportunity to players operating in the supply chain of the 2-wheeler sprocket market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in 2-Wheeler Sprocket Market
The global 2-wheeler sprocket market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few key players operating in the 2-wheeler sprocket market are:
- IFB Industries Limited
- JT Sprockets
- Prospect Engineering Works
- TIDC INDIA
- Jiangxi Hengjiu Chain Transmission Co., Ltd.
- LGB Ltd.
- Qingdao Choho Industrial Co., Ltd
- OHA Motorsport Limited
- SUNSTAR group
- BIRDI CYCLE INDUSTRIES
- UNO Minda
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on 2-Wheeler Sprocket Market, Request for a Sample
Global 2-Wheeler Sprocket Market: Research Scope
Global 2-Wheeler Sprocket Market, by Material
- Aluminum Alloy
Global 2-Wheeler Sprocket Market, by Two-wheeler Type
Global 2-Wheeler Sprocket Market, by Sales Channel
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- OES (Original Equipment Supplier)
Global 2-Wheeler Sprocket Market, by Distribution Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.