Home Press Releases Europe Drives Global Organ Preservation Solutions Market to Reach US$0.20 Bn by 2019
Europe Drives Global Organ Preservation Solutions Market to Reach US$0.20 Bn by 2019
Posted on Jun 26, 2015
Technological advancements and expanding geriatric population are some of the major factors driving the global organ preservation solutions market, states Transparency Market Research in its latest report. The report, titled “Organ Preservation Solutions Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019”, indicates that registering a 16.5% CAGR from 2013 to 2019, the value of the organ preservation solutions market is set to rise from US$0.06 billion in 2012 to US$0.20 billion by 2019.The organ preservation solutions market sees immense potential in partnering with medical institutes and research organizations in order to widen and retain the customer base. The main challenges that this market faces are widening gap between organ donors and patients receiving transplant organs, and high cost of the transplant procedure.
By solution, the market for organ preservation solutions is fragmented into Viaspan, Human bioSystem (HBS) Solution, Perfadex, Lifor, Renograf, siRNA Transplant Solutions, Hypothermosol, and Custodiol HTK (Histidine-Tryptophan-Ketoglutarate). In terms of revenue, Viaspan and Custodial together held a share of over 75% in 2012. However, Custodial is anticipated to be the most rapidly developing segment by 2019, growing at a 17.1% CAGR from 2013 to 2019.On the basis of technique, the market for organ preservation solutions is segmented into static cold storage (SCS), hypothermic perfusion preservation (HPP), and others. SCS is the most widely used organ preservation solution, being cheaper and more user-friendly compared to HPP. However, lack of organ donors to fulfill a surging demand for organs is likely to boost the market for HPP over the forecast period. This segment is estimated to register a strong CAGR of 19.2% from 2013 to 2019.
Geographically, the global organ preservation solutions market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Europe dominated the worldwide market in 2012 in terms of revenue and this region is predicted to register a 17.3% CAGR from 2013 to 2019, also making it the fastest growing regional market for organ preservation solutions. The impressive presence of organ donors in Europe and growth of geriatric population are responsible for its strong growth. According to the European Commission, in 2011, the number of deceased organ donors in the U.K. alone stood at 1,056. In the entire European region, the number of deceased organ donors has risen from 9,152 in 2009 to 9,604 in 2011.
Some of the prominent players operating in the global organ preservation solutions market are Claris Lifesciences Limited, XVIVO Perfusion AB, 21st Century Medicine, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., BioLife Solutions, Inc., Lifeline Scientific, Dr. Franz Köhler Chemie GmbH, ToleroTech, Inc., BioTime, Inc., CryoLife, Inc., and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Browse Full Organ Preservation Solutions Market (By Solutions - Viaspan, Custodiol HTK, Renograf, Hypothermosol, Perfadex, Lifor, HBS Solution, siRNA Transplant Solution and Others, and By Preservation Techniques- Hypothermic Perfusion Preservation, Static Cold Storage and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019 Report With Full TOC @ http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/organ-preservation-solutions.html
Organ Preservation Solutions Market, by Solution
- Custodiol HTK (Histidine-Tryptophan-Ketoglutarate)
- Human bioSystem (HBS) Solution
- siRNA Transplant Solutions
Organ Preservation Solutions Market, by Preservation Technique
- Hypothermic Perfusion Preservation (HPP)
- Static Cold Storage (SCS)
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a global market intelligence company providing business information reports and services. The company’s exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
TMR’s data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analysis capabilities, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Share This Article!
- Expression Vectors Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2022
- An expression vector is also called an expression construct and is usually a plasmid derivative designed for protein expression in cells.Protein expression refers to the technique in which proteins are regulated, modified and synthesized in living organisms or cells.For use in biotechnology products and proteinproduction,expression vectors are the basic tools. For example, insulin is used in diabetes. An expression vector has features such as a selectable...
- E.coli Testing (Environmental Testing and Clinical Testing) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2022Microbial testing is one of the important parameters considered for potability of water.Escherichia coli (E.coli) is one of the dreaded bacterium causes harmful water and food borne diseases. This research report on the E.coli testing market explains various advancements in this market and analyzes the global E.coli testing market based on testing method, end-user and...
- Next Generation Sequencing Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2022Next generation sequencing (NGS) also known as high-throughput sequencing enables scientists to sequence and assemble billions of short DNA reads. The advent of next generation sequencing technologies has brought significant changes in the sequencing process by providing high throughput, speed, flexibility and reduced sequencing cost over thousand folds. NGS has ability to generate hundreds of gigabases of nucleotide sequence data in a single sequencing run....