Home Press Releases Europe Drives Global Organ Preservation Solutions Market to Reach US$0.20 Bn by 2019
Europe Drives Global Organ Preservation Solutions Market to Reach US$0.20 Bn by 2019
Posted on Jun 26, 2015
Technological advancements and expanding geriatric population are some of the major factors driving the global organ preservation solutions market, states Transparency Market Research in its latest report. The report, titled “Organ Preservation Solutions Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019”, indicates that registering a 16.5% CAGR from 2013 to 2019, the value of the organ preservation solutions market is set to rise from US$0.06 billion in 2012 to US$0.20 billion by 2019.The organ preservation solutions market sees immense potential in partnering with medical institutes and research organizations in order to widen and retain the customer base. The main challenges that this market faces are widening gap between organ donors and patients receiving transplant organs, and high cost of the transplant procedure.
By solution, the market for organ preservation solutions is fragmented into Viaspan, Human bioSystem (HBS) Solution, Perfadex, Lifor, Renograf, siRNA Transplant Solutions, Hypothermosol, and Custodiol HTK (Histidine-Tryptophan-Ketoglutarate). In terms of revenue, Viaspan and Custodial together held a share of over 75% in 2012. However, Custodial is anticipated to be the most rapidly developing segment by 2019, growing at a 17.1% CAGR from 2013 to 2019.On the basis of technique, the market for organ preservation solutions is segmented into static cold storage (SCS), hypothermic perfusion preservation (HPP), and others. SCS is the most widely used organ preservation solution, being cheaper and more user-friendly compared to HPP. However, lack of organ donors to fulfill a surging demand for organs is likely to boost the market for HPP over the forecast period. This segment is estimated to register a strong CAGR of 19.2% from 2013 to 2019.
Geographically, the global organ preservation solutions market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Europe dominated the worldwide market in 2012 in terms of revenue and this region is predicted to register a 17.3% CAGR from 2013 to 2019, also making it the fastest growing regional market for organ preservation solutions. The impressive presence of organ donors in Europe and growth of geriatric population are responsible for its strong growth. According to the European Commission, in 2011, the number of deceased organ donors in the U.K. alone stood at 1,056. In the entire European region, the number of deceased organ donors has risen from 9,152 in 2009 to 9,604 in 2011.
Some of the prominent players operating in the global organ preservation solutions market are Claris Lifesciences Limited, XVIVO Perfusion AB, 21st Century Medicine, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., BioLife Solutions, Inc., Lifeline Scientific, Dr. Franz Köhler Chemie GmbH, ToleroTech, Inc., BioTime, Inc., CryoLife, Inc., and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Browse Full Organ Preservation Solutions Market (By Solutions - Viaspan, Custodiol HTK, Renograf, Hypothermosol, Perfadex, Lifor, HBS Solution, siRNA Transplant Solution and Others, and By Preservation Techniques- Hypothermic Perfusion Preservation, Static Cold Storage and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019 Report With Full TOC @ http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/organ-preservation-solutions.html
Organ Preservation Solutions Market, by Solution
- Custodiol HTK (Histidine-Tryptophan-Ketoglutarate)
- Human bioSystem (HBS) Solution
- siRNA Transplant Solutions
Organ Preservation Solutions Market, by Preservation Technique
- Hypothermic Perfusion Preservation (HPP)
- Static Cold Storage (SCS)
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a global market intelligence company providing business information reports and services. The company’s exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
TMR’s data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analysis capabilities, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Share This Article!
- Biodefense Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
- Biodefense is a measure to combat the potential effects of bioterrorism that utilizes biological agents, or deploys biological weaponry. Bioterrorism is a deliberate release of biological agents such as bacteria, virus, germs or toxins which may be in natural or human modified form, in order to make them more virulent, or to enhance their potential to cause infection, or to make them drug resistant. These biological agents can be transmittedthrough water,...
- Nanoclay Reinforcement Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, and Forecast 2015 - 2023Application of organo-modified montmorillonite (MMT), also known as “Nanoclay,” in the reinforcement of polymer-based composites has managed to attract a lot of attention from the industrial sectors. Addition of tiny amounts of nanoclay significantly augments the mechanical properties of pristine polymers. Nanoclay reinforcements are utilized in various applications for the enhancement of mechanical, thermal, and electrical properties. This...
- Elemental Analysis Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023Elemental analysis is a process of detection and quantification of elemental compounds, molecular species and elements. This analysis technique is a part of analytical chemistry and can be qualitative and quantitative in nature. Sample types tested for trace elements comprises of aqueous, non-aqueous, organic and non-organic materials. For organic chemists, elemental analysis refers to CHNX analysis, which is...