Home Press Releases Organ Preservation Solutions Market predicted to reach USD 204.9 Million Globally in the Forecast 2013 - 2019: Transparency Market Research
Organ Preservation Solutions Market predicted to reach USD 204.9 Million Globally in the Forecast 2013 - 2019: Transparency Market Research
Posted on Apr 15, 2014
Transparency Market Research announced its new report on the Organ Preservation Solutions market that was first valued at USD 0.06 billion in 2012. However, the current market value is predicted to reach USD 204.9 million by 2019 at a CAGR growth rate of 16.5% for the market revenue forecast period 2013 to 2019.
An organ preservation solution is a method of preserving the organs of the body when they are not inside the body system. It is a medically proven technique of letting the organs become vulnerable to the exterior environment outside the human body. Hence, the organs that are removed from the human body are then preserved in specific adjustments using medical solutions. Organ preservation solutions have been playing a key role in increasing the number of organ transplants. They are intended for different purposes such as organ development of biologics and drugs, and organ transplant procedures and research.
Today, the medical industry has a growing demand for organ transplants in forms of different organ types including liver and kidney too. Such aspects are likely to infuse significant demand for organ preservation solutions in the long run.
The global market for organ preservation solutions has been predicted to grow at a CAGR rate of 16.5% during the forecast period 2013 to 2019. Moreover, it is projected to reach market revenue of USD 204.9 Million in the same forecast period. The Organ preservation solutions report studies the deep insights of this market and foresights every major solution for preserving organs. Amongst the proposed solutions, Viaspan and Custodiol are together accounted for over 75% of the total market share. During this market forecast period 2013 to 2019, the Custodiol market is predicted to rise and grow at a CAGR of 17.1%.
The organ preservation solutions market is primarily driven by the rising incidences of organ failures in the patients due to changes in lifestyles such as fast food consumption, smoking, and alcohol, and increasing number of patients who are eagerly waiting to get an organ transplant done. The market also gets its popularity due to the rise in geriatric population, particularly in the developed regions such as U.K and U.S. All these conditions and locales are likely to propel the growth of this specific market. Another major reason for this growing sector is the rise in per capita healthcare expense and the advancing imbursement setups arranged for the organ transplant procedures in nations such as U.K, U.S., as well as now in India too.
Additionally, there are interesting techniques which are implemented to preserve the organs in the appropriate spaces. These include hypothermic perfusion preservation (HPP), static cold storage (SCS), and many others. Organ preservation solutions is extensively utilized for preserving different organs such as liver and kidney as it is highly capable of preserving a variety of organs unlike solutions such as HBS and Perfadex solution.
Unlike the SCS that does not allow any continuous contact of the organ with solution, the HPP is a much better and adaptable technique to use. It is a machine perfusion process that maintains a constant supply to the organs needed by the solution whereby, the survival duration of the organs increases accordingly. The HPP market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 19.2% during the forecast period 2013 to 2019.
Earlier, in 2012, the European region had been accounted for the largest share of market revenue and until the present times, it still continues to prove its growth with a rate of 49.96% for 2012 (%). This is due to the presence of a large number of voluntary organ donors in this region. Nevertheless, other countries such as North America (42.23%), Asia-Pacific (5.66%), and RoW (2.15%) help propel the growth of the organ preservation solutions market as well.
Browse Full Report Organ Preservation Solutions Market Research Report With Full TOC @ http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/organ-preservation-solutions.html
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. We are privileged with highly experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, who use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Ms. Sheela AK
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Share This Article!
- Hospital Pharmaceuticals Market (Cardiology, Oncology, Nephrology & Urology, Neurology, pain and Infection) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020
- Pharmaceutical drug sales are sold through various channels such as retail, mail orders, clinics and hospitals. Retail channel generate sales followed by mail orders, and collectively account for more than 50% of the pharmaceutical drugs sales. Hospital however account for a smaller share of about 8.6% of the total sales. This report exclusively studies the market for pharmaceutical drugs that are sold or delivered to patients in hospital settings....
- Orthomyxoviridae Infections Treatment Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
- Orthomyxoviridae infections are caused by a large family of viruses spanning six genera. They are responsible for the occurrence of influenza amongst both humans and animals. Influenzavirus A, Influenzavirus B, Influenzavirus C, Isavirus, Thogotovirus and Quaranjavirus are the six different types of orthomyxoviridae. Each of these genera also include several serotypes or sub-types, Influenza A includes major...
- Non-Rhabdomyosarcoma Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020Non-rhabdomyosarcoma is considered as soft tissue sarcomas that are mostly occurs in soft tissues: tendons, muscles, nerves, fatty tissues and fibrous tissues. Non-rhabdomyosarcoma can be observed in any pars of the body but mostly it occurs in arms and legs, the head and neck, the chest, abdomen and pelvis. Etiology for non-rhabdomyosarcoma is unknown but researchers found that there are some hereditary...