Global Spring Grip Market – Introduction
- Spring grips are primarily hand grips used to build the strength of hands, arms, and shoulders. The forearm contains two opposing sets of muscles; the flexors and the extensors attached to the forearm are responsible for the closing and opening of fists; they create a strong grip using spring grips. The spring grip tool is used by the hands and force is applied by four fingers for a movement on the grip. The material used to make spring grips are various types of steel; handles are made of wood, plastic, steel, aluminum, or alloy of aluminum. Spring grips do not come in an exact dimension; torsion spring fitted with two handles is used to join the two parts of the spring. Sometimes, spring grips are used by musicians to build up enough strength in each finger to apply correct quantity of pressure on their instruments. Typists can also benefit by using spring grips to make fingers swifter, and thereby improve the dexterity while working continuously. Spring grips can relax hands, muscles, and fingers when working for long hours.
Demand for spring grips in sports activities, exercising, and gymnasiums
- Spring grips are greatly demanded by people involved in building strengths while doing movement-based sports activities such as climbing, calisthenics, powerlifting, or professional arm-wrestling. In ball-based activities, baseball players require spring grips; badminton and tennis playing teams require to build hand grips for which spring grips are used. While exercising, very often the hands become sore and painful; many people carry spring grips while walking, jogging, and running, to maintain the shape of the hands and to let hands be in an active position and also to reduce soreness. In gymnasiums, a lot of exercising is done using hands, where machines are pulled, weight lifting is done, and big weights are carried using the hands. Spring grips have been used extensively by people in gymnasiums globally to help maintain fluid and blood circulation in bones, wrists, and elbows. All these factors have led to an increase in demand for spring grips across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
Increase in sale of spring grips through online mode of distribution
- Spring grips are widely used globally by millions of consumers owing to the rising comfort levels while performing multiples tasks. Awareness among customers is increasing due to their growing need to improve deftness of fingers, and improve resistance and endurance to pain, and for better functioning of wrists. These factors have encouraged consumers to buy spring grips online. Increase in trend of selling spring grip products through online distribution channels especially on company-owned websites and e-commerce websites such as Walmart, eBay, Amazon, and various other regional e-commerce sites across the globe has increased the sale of spring grips.
North America Considered the Largest Market for Spring Grips
- In terms of geography, the global spring grip market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global spring grip market in 2019. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rise in usage of spring grips in sports activities, increased number of gymnasiums, and focus on strengthening weak hands in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France etc., which is projected to surge the sales of spring grips in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rising urbanization, increased net disposable income, high demand for fitness equipment, and rise in consumer awareness about new market trends in developing nations such as China, India, South Korea, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for spring grips in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Spring Grip Market
Prominent spring grip companies are facing competition in the market. It is sometimes tough for manufacturers to assemble parts and make spring grips. Also, spring grips should have a good quality grip to provide firmness and make hands stronger. Manufacturers such as Kootek, Synergee, Prohands, and MOCAP are working to enhance the quality of products, meeting the industry standards, and springs that last for long. Major companies are also focusing on easy to carry spring grips and durability of the material used. Some of the key players operating in the global spring grip market include:
- Custom Rubber Corp
- E.W. Hannas Inc.
- Stanley Spring and Stamping Corporation
- Western Spring Manufacturing
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Spring Grip Market – Research Scope
Global Spring Grip Market, by Material
- Others (aluminum alloy)
Global Spring Grip Market, by Grip Type
- Unadjustable Grip
- Adjustable Grip
Global Spring Grip Market, by Price Category
Global Spring Grip Market, by Application
- Sports Complex
Global Spring Grip Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other (Retail Stores etc.)
Global Spring Grip Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.