Sponge Cloth Market: Introduction
- The global sponge cloth market is anticipated to show significant growth, driven by growing preference for sponge cloth in sectors such as clothing, household cleaning, and packaging. Sponge cloth is made of a mixture of cellulose, cotton, and mirabilite (natural mineral salt). Natural mineral salt helps to increase absorbency level of the sponge. This makes the product highly absorbent and strong. Sponge cloth can absorb liquid 20 times its weight, but easily becomes dry, which minimizes bacteria and mildew growth. It is washable up to 300 times that can replace 15 rolls of paper towel.
- Increasing demand for cleaning products from residential as well as commercial sectors is boosting the sponge cloth market. Additionally, growth in application of sponge cloth also drives the market.
Key Drivers of the Global Sponge Cloth Market
- Growing awareness about cleaning and personal hygiene is encouraging the cleaning products market across the globe. The commercial sector comprising hotels and restaurants, hospitals etc. is anticipated to show enhanced demand for sponge cloth, thus surging the overall market. Lower cost and the best substitute to other cleaning products (such as towels) are the major drivers of the global sponge cloth market.
- Technological advancement is also encouraging the sponge cloth market growth. Manufacturers involved in the sponge cloth market are focusing on product development through increased investment in R&D to enhance product features and improve product efficiency.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Sponge Cloth Anticipated to Create Attractive Opportunities in Future
- Enhancement in sanitation standards are anticipated to boost the market for cleaning products including sponge cloth in several developing countries and in applications such as packaging, cleaning, and clothing. This is expected to create lucrative opportunities for sponge cloth manufacturers during the forecast period. Boost in demand for sponge cloth in emerging countries is the major driver of the market.
Low production cost anticipated to increase local players in the market which may lead to price competition in price sensitive regions
- Manufacturing cost of sponge cloth is low compared to other cleaning products. In price-sensitive regions such as Asia Pacific and South America, easy availability of low-cost substitutes compared to branded products is anticipated to hinder the growth of the organized market in these regions.
North America and Europe anticipated dominating the global sponge cloth market
- North America and Europe dominate the global sponge cloth market owing to presence of major manufacturers of sponge cloth.
- Changing sanitation standards are expected to boost the demand for sponge cloth. Additionally, growing concerns about adverse health effects due to unhygienic environments are boosting the demand for household cleaners which is also expected to spur the global sponge cloth market. Growing urbanization and improvement in standard of living is also a supportive factor for the market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Sponge Cloth Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Sponge Cloth Market
The global sponge cloth market is highly fragmented across several international and local manufacturers. Major market players account for around 10%–15% share of the overall sponge cloth market. Global brands are focusing on expanding their business to cater to the increasing regional demand. A few of the key manufacturers operating in the global sponge cloth market are:
- ARIX EUROPE
- awiwa ek
- Corazzi Fibre S.r.l.
- Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions GmbH.
- imeco GmbH & Co. KG
- Kalle GmbH
- MOPPTEX GmbH
Global Sponge Cloth Market: Research Scope
Global Sponge Cloth Market, by Material
- Super Absorbent
Global Sponge Cloth Market, by Application
- Others (Monofilaments, Surface Treatment etc.)
Global Sponge Cloth Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Hypermarket/ Supermarket
- Specialty Stores
Global Sponge Cloth Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.