Facial Kit Market: Introduction
- Facial kit is a set of facial products that provide skin treatments for the face. This includes exfoliation, moisturizing, extraction, cleansing, facial masks, creams, lotions, peels, and massage. It also helps to aesthetically improve the structure of a facial tissue, or parts such as nose, eyes, or lips.
- Growing demand for advanced cosmetic products from consumers and the rising demand for healthy facial skin is expected to fuel the growth of the facial kit market during the forecast period.
Increasing Adoption of Facial Kits: A Key Driver
- In recent years, increasing awareness about facial products, rising concern regarding personal appearance, and growing trend of DIY facial care among people is likely to generate demand for facial kits. Majority of consumers are switching toward online platforms to purchase facial kits due to ease of shopping, which may impact the growth of the facial kit market. Key players are continuously emphasizing on research & development to create facial skin effective formulations with the help of natural ingredients. This is likely to drive the growth of the facial kit market. Growing number of facial care professionals, dermatological centers, and parlors may also drive the sales of facial kits.
Preference for Specific Products: A Key Restraint
- Majority of consumers are opting for specific facial care products over kits as per their requirements. This may slow down the growth of the facial kit market. Emerging countries facing unfavorable reimbursement policies, high cost of products, and shortage of experienced professionals to perform facial care procedures are hindering the growth of the facial kit market. In addition, several countries imposing lockdown due to impact of the COVID-19 pandemic is also restricting the growth of the market.
Europe a Potential Market for Facial Kits
- The global facial kit market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the facial kit market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The facial kit market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Europe is expected to remain a potential market for the growth of facial kits during the forecast period due to availability of advanced, customized treatment options, rise in importance of personal appearances, technologically advanced health care infrastructure, and availability of experienced dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons to prescribe the use of facial kits.
Key Players Operating in the Global Facial Kit Market
The global facial kit market is moderately fragmented in nature, due to presence of several players across the globe. Key players adopt new product development, acquisitions, mergers, and agreements as their key development strategy to remain competitive and enhance their customer base in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global facial kit market are as follows:
- Allergan plc
- Estee Lauder Company Ltd.
- Galderma S.A.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kao Corporation
- Kose Corporation
- L’Oreal S.A
- Shiseido Co. Ltd.
- The Procter and Gamble Company
- Unilever Ltd.
- VLCC Health Care Limited
Global Facial Kit Market: Research Scope
Global Facial Kit Market, by Type
- Skin Whitening/ Lightening & Anti-aging
- Facial Creams
- Face Wash
- Cleansing Wipes
- Serums & Masks
- Facial Toners
- Others (Fade Creams, Pore Strips, etc.)
Global Facial Kit Market, by Ingredient
Global Facial Kit Market, by Pricing
- Low (Below US$ 25)
- Medium (US$ 25-US$ 150)
- High (Above US$ 150)
Global Facial Kit Market, by End-user
Global Facial Kit Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Website
- Specialty Stores
- Individual Store
- Others (Departmental Stores, Mega Retail Stores etc.)
The report on the global facial kit market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Facial kit Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.