Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Market: Introduction
- Eye and lip makeup removers help to wipe off the makeup on eyes and lips. They also remove waterproof makeup products such as mascara and eyeliner, used on the eyes. The daily usage of makeup by working women has led to use of makeup removers. Also, the manufacturing of long lasting lipsticks and eye makeup products has increased the usage of eye and lip makeup removers. The eye and lip makeup remover market is segmented based on product form, ingredient, price range, consumer group, distribution channel, and region. Increasing trend of using organic products is likely to boost the sale of natural and organic eye and lip makeup remover products in the coming years.
Growing Usage of Cosmetics in Beauty and Fashion Industry and by Working Women Expected to Fuel the Global Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Market
- Growth of the beauty and fashion industry is expected to lead to increased usage of cosmetics which ultimately impacts the growth of the eye and lip makeup remover market. The rising population of working women globally has increased their disposable income. Women are nowadays financially independent and investing some amounts on grooming and cosmetics. Women wear makeup on a daily basis at their workplaces to look more presentable, which is increasing the demand for cosmetics globally, thus positively affecting the eye and lip makeup remover market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rising Demand for Organic Products Anticipated to Drive the Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Market
- The growing awareness of harmful effects of chemical based beauty products has increased the demand for organic and natural products. Consumers are opting for organic and natural eye and lip makeup removers to avoid the side effects of harsh chemicals. Manufacturers are also striving to introduce new innovative products according to skin types and with safe ingredients. The trend of using organic products is projected to boost the sale of organic and natural eye and lip makeup removers across the globe.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Market
- In terms of region, the global eye and lip makeup remover market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe includes country-level analysis for the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. North America includes Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. The South America eye and lip makeup remover market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America. Analysis and forecast of the eye and lip makeup remover market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa covers the eye and lip makeup remover market analysis for GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- The market in Asia Pacific is likely to witness maximum demand for eye and lip makeup removers from 2020 to 2030, followed by North America and Europe.
- The growth of the beauty and fashion industry is a major factor driving the eye and lip makeup remover market.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
Key global manufacturers operating in the global eye and lip makeup remover market are:
- Estée Lauder Inc.
- Beiersdorf AG.
- Procter and Gamble Company
- Shiseido Company
- The Body Shop International Limited
- Iredale Cosmetics, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
- L'Oréal Group
- Bobbi Brown Professional Cosmetics, Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Market, Request for a Sample
Global Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Market: Research Scope
Global Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Market, by Product Form
- Gel and Oil
- Cream & Lotions
- Wipes, Pads, and Towelette
Global Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Market, by Ingredient
- Organic and natural
Global Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Market, by Price Range
- Less than US$ 10
- US$ 10 – US$ 20
- More than US$ 20
Global Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Market, by Consumer Group
Global Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Others (other small retail, etc.)
Global Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.