Beach Blanket Market: Introduction
- Beach blankets are specifically used for sitting while enjoying activities at the beach. Beach blankets are available in different dimensions and materials. Polyurethane and polyethylene are the most common fabrics used to design beach blankets. Soft materials (cotton and wool) can be used to make sustainable beach blankets. Beach blankets are usually sand-proof and water resistant and more durable than beach towels.
Key Drivers of the Global Beach Blanket Market
- Rising preference for beach camping and picnics is likely to drive the growth of the beach blanket market. Modern consumers are seeking more comfort during their camping experiences and hence prefer durable and eco-friendly outdoor gear and accessories.
- Growth in ocean-based tourism and recreation is anticipated to push the demand for beach blankets in the coming years. Over the years, beach tourism has grown to become one of the prominent segments of holiday tourism across the world. According to the report published by “National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration,” in 2018, ocean-based tourism contributed around US$ 143 Bn to the overall GDP of the U.S. Key states in the U.S. such as California, New York, Hawaii, and Florida exhibit significant demand for beach blankets due to increasing consumer participation in beach picnics and recreational activities.
Opportunities in the Global Beach Blanket Market
- Increasing indulgence in beach holidays across different parts of the world is estimated to offer new opportunities in the beach blanket market. Growing trend of seaside vacations and weekend picnics is a key factor anticipated to boost the market expansion over the forecast period. In European countries, sun and beach holidays have become an important part of the lifestyle of the millennial population.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Beach Blanket Market
- COVID-19 has largely affected the purchasing habits and spending patterns of consumers. The beach blanket market experienced significant decline in growth during the first wave of the pandemic due to restrictions on public gatherings and outdoor activities including tourism and recreational outings. However, reopening of international and local beach tourism destinations is anticipated to promote the demand for beach blankets in the near future.
Asia Pacific Market to Expand at Highest CAGR during the Forecast Period
- By region, the global beach blanket market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis for the beach blanket market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the beach blanket market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America beach blanket market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Increasing importance of water sports and rise in beach visitors are key factors driving the market growth in Asia Pacific. Further, multi-faceted initiatives by governments to boost sustainable coastal tourism in countries such as India, Thailand, and China is likely to boost the future demand for beach blankets.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key manufactures of beach blankets are focused on product diversity and sustainable manufacturing. Strong branding, improved packaging designs, and collaboration with international retail chains are key marketing strategies followed by beach blanket manufacturers in the global market.
Some of the major companies identified in the global beach blanket market are:
- Camco Manufacturing, Inc.
- JJ Cole
- Live Infinitely
- WellaX Outdoors
- wekapo.net, Inc.
- Scuddles usa
- Little Unicorn
Global Beach Blanket Market: Research Scope
Global Beach Blanket Market, by Type
- Folding Blanket
- Portable Blanket
Global Beach Blanket Market, by Material
- Others (Polyester, etc.)
Global Beach Blanket Market, by Size
Global Beach Blanket Market, by Price
Global Beach Blanket Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Large Format Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
Global Beach Blanket Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global beach blanket market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.