Automotive Teleinformatic System Market: Introduction
- Teleinformatic devices are used in vehicles to monitor and record vehicle travel data by utilization of the GPS navigation system and on-board diagnostics system in order to detect the exact location of vehicles. These devices also gather data about the driver, such as acceleration, speed, and routes taken while driving.
- This data can be used by an insurance company to settle an insurance claim in case of accidental damage to the vehicle. A fleet management service provider can track the live location of vehicles and analyze the driving behavior of the vehicle driver in order to ensure safety of both passenger and vehicle.
- Teleinformatic devices are either provided by automakers or can be installed from an aftermarket distributor or outlet
Key drivers of global automotive teleinformatic system market
- Rising demand for fleet management services is likely to boost the global teleinformatic system market. The fleet management system is employed to organize and coordinate a fleet of vehicles such as cars, vans, trucks, forklifts, buses and to increase efficiency of vehicles and reduce operational cost. The system also enables compliance with government rules and regulations for the fleet of vehicles under management. The primary purpose of fleet management is to track vehicles by employing teleinformatic systems such as navigation system, communication devices, and audio/video recording devices. Increasing usage of fleet management services by oil & gas delivery services, car rental services, and repair & maintenance services is driving the global teleinformatic system market.
- Teleinformatic systems enable insurers to learn more about their consumers by acquiring information about their driving habits, including how often and fast a consumer drives a vehicles and does a consumer follow traffic mandates or not. Adoption of teleinformatic systems is rising in the insurance industry as well as utilization of the teleinformatic system through a smartphone is cost-effective and helps the insurer reduce the cost of insurance claims and identify fraud.
- Teleinformatic systems in a vehicle help the owner to set a notification-based maintenance schedule. The maintenance token or task would be initiated according to number of miles driven or a specific duration after the previous maintenance carried on vehicle. This is estimated to ensure that the vehicle runs at optimum efficiency and delivers good performance owing to timely vehicle maintenance.
- The time taken to locate a stolen vehicle is expected to reduce considerably owing to data recording and vehicle tracking functions available in a teleinformatic system. These factors are driving the market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Stringent government rules and regulations to boost automotive teleinformatic system market
- Several countries worldwide are focusing on strengthening rules and regulations regarding passenger and vehicle safety. For instance, all new passenger and commercial vehicles manufactured in Europe have pre-installed teleinformatic devices to enhance vehicle and passenger safety and security under various legislations, such as GLONASS in Russia and eCall in the European Union. Such initiatives are propelling the global automotive teleinformatic systems.
Rising trends of connected vehicles is driving the global automotive teleinformatic system market
- Connected vehicles are equipped with navigation systems, dashcams, and various IoT devices to enhance the driving experience and safety of vehicles. For instance, PEUGEOT e-Legend concept car is estimated to incorporate cruise control, distance alert, advance cockpit, and mirror screen (a connectivity device), which features high-end applications of connected devices in the vehicle.
- Increase in consumer demand for luxurious, safe and connected vehicles is boosting the global automotive teleinformatic system market
Europe to dominate global teleinformatic system market
- Europe is anticipated to account for a significant share of the global automotive teleinformatic system market, owing to the presence of numerous OEM and aftermarket players. Several manufacturers of teleinformatic system components are mostly based in Europe. Furthermore, a high number of technological research and development centers with state-of-the-art facilities are based in Europe owing to the presence of numerous OEM and aftermarket players in the region. This boosts the development and innovation opportunities for teleinformatic systems in Europe, thereby driving the global teleinformatic system market in Europe.
Key players operating in global Automotive Teleinformatic System Market:
The global automotive teleinformatic system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive teleinformatic system market are:
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- TomTom International BV
- Harman International (Samsung)
- Intel Corporation
- Agero, Inc.
- NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Trimble, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Vodafone Automotive SpA
- Teletrac Navman US Ltd
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- LG Electronics
- Masternaut Limited
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Teleinformatic System Market, ask for a customized report
Global Automotive Teleinformatic System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Teleinformatic System Market, by Vehicle Type
Global Automotive Teleinformatic System Market, by Product Type
- On-board Diagnostics
- Black Box
- Windscreen Devices
Global Automotive Teleinformatic System Market, by Component
- Memory Unit
- Electronic Control Board
- Signal Beacon
- Data Recording Devices
Global Automotive Teleinformatic System Market, by End-use Industry
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Transportation and Logistics
Global Automotive Teleinformatic System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Teleinformatic System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.