Automotive HI-RAM Manifold Market: Introduction
- Increasing global production and sales of automotive vehicles, year-on-year, led by rising environmental norms for vehicle emission is estimated to boost the automotive HI-RAM manifold market.
- Automotive HI-RAM manifold is defined as a component that uses the dynamic air pressure created by the motion of vehicle, which further helps to enhance static air pressure and avoids increasing backpressure at the turbine of an internal combustion engine. This improvement of static air pressure allows a greater air flow from engine and makes the engine more responsive and fuel-efficient. The HI-RAM (Higher RAM) manifold has high rise pipes, as compared to other manifolds, which can directly inject the fuel into engine and eliminate the need of a carburetor. It has a removable lid, which allows the engine to configure either fuel injector or carburetor.
Key Drivers of Automotive HI-RAM Manifold Market
- Rising production capacity of automotive vehicle enhances the demand for road transportation, which further drives the automotive HI-RAM manifold market. The year-on-year adoption rate of automotive cars and bikes is rising due to requirements and purchasing power of consumers in developed and developing economies is rising at significantly. Due to such demand for automotive vehicles, the need for development of roads is also increasing and the automotive manufacturers are accumulating their production capacity to meet requirements. Henceforth, the demand for automotive HI-RAM manifold is also rising.
- Increasing government regulations for low vehicle emission boost the automotive HI-RAM manifold market. The European Commission has set compulsory targets to reduce vehicle emission for new vehicles production, which aims to reduce carbon from automotive sector by 35% by the year 2030. These regulations are prompting automotive manufacturers to integrate HI-RAM manifolds in their engines, which further reduce the carbon emission and propels the market.
Challenges in Automotive HI-RAM Manifold Market
- Increasing number of manufacturers and high manufacturing cost of manifold restrains the manufacturers to provide competitive pricing in the price sensitive automotive industry. Thus, rising competitors and high overhead cost of manufacturing restrains the HI-RAM manifold market.
- A majority of the global businesses were hampered due to the onset of COVID-19 pandemic, which further forced people to stay at home, stopped automotive manufacturing, and declined automotive sales. Moreover, the COVID-19 pandemic also disrupted the global supply chains, which led to a shortage of supply of raw material for production of HI-RAM manifold. This supply shortage hampered the automotive HI-RAM manifold market.
Opportunities in Automotive HI-RAM Manifold Market
- Rising demand for luxurious internal combustion (IC) vehicles among consumers is anticipate to drive the automotive HI-RAM manifold market during the forecast period. Rising trends of sports cars and increasing disposable income across the world enhances the demand for luxury cars. Manufacturers invest significantly to design advanced prototypes of low carbon emission engines that consume optimal fuel during combustion. Demand for using HI-RAM manifold in the vehicle has increased due to rising fuel conservation policies by environmentalist and governments authorities.
- Demand for repair and replacement of automotive HI-RAM manifold is rising in aftermarket sales segment, which creates an opportunity for the market. Consumers are preferring to replace their manifold with new one due to enforcement of low level CO2 emission, which in turn boosts the market.
Automotive HI-RAM Manifold Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Significantly
- The automotive HI-RAM manifold market in Asia Pacific is expanding at a significant pace due to rising urbanization, changing lifestyle of consumers, and increasing population and vehicle production. Vehicle production in China, India, South Korea, and Japan is rising, which is majorly contributing to the expansion of the market in the region. Moreover, labor in the manufacturing facilities are available at lower cost and raw material is obtained at reasonable rate in Asia Pacific, which further reduces the cost of production and enhance production volume. Furthermore, Asia Pacific has considerable presence of original equipment manufacturers, which attracts the aftermarket demand for automotive HI-RAM manifold. Preference for carbon-free automotive vehicles is rising in Asia Pacific, which further drives the market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Automotive HI-RAM Manifold Market
The automotive HI-RAM manifold market is highly consolidated. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive HI-RAM manifold market are:
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- Donaldson Company
- Holley Performance Products, Inc.
- Hitachi Astemo, Ltd.
- Magneti Marelli
- Novares Group S.A.
- Mikuni Corporation
- Rochling Group
- MAHLE Gmbh
Global Automotive HI-RAM Manifold Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive HI-RAM Manifold Market, by Material
Global Automotive HI-RAM Manifold Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Buses and Coaches
Global Automotive HI-RAM Manifold Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive HI-RAM Manifold Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.