Automotive Heated Seat Market: Introduction
- Automotive heated seats are designed to provide heat through the seat in the vehicle. The seats provide warmth to the driver and passengers while driving in winters. The working principle of the heated seat is similar to that of the electric blanket and water heater, which uses electricity to generate heat. Heated seats are powered by a heating element, which consist of a long strip of material that acts as a resistor to resist the flow of electricity. When electric current flows thorough the heating element, the energy is converted into heat, which flows through the seat and provides warmth to the driver and passengers.
- A thermostat measures the temperature of the heated seat and is fitted in the seat to avoid excess heating of seats. When the temperature reaches a preset level, sensors in the seat transmit a signal to switch off the power. General Motors first introduced the heated seat in their Cadillac model in 1965.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Heated Seat Market
- Rise in demand for vehicles across the globe is estimated to boost the automotive heated seats market due to an increase in the demand for comfort in vehicles. Various vehicle manufacturers are focused on providing advanced safety and comfort features, which relieve stress and fatigue of passengers and the driver while driving in any weather. This, in turn, is estimated boost the global automotive heated seat market.
- Increased time spent in traffic is likely to fuel the demand for more comfortable seats, including heated seats, across the globe. Increase in vehicle sales and rise in the demand for electrification in vehicles is estimated to propel the global automotive heated seats market. Rise in disposable income and living standards across the globe is projected to further drive the global automotive heated seat market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe and Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive heated seat market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive heated seat market due to considerable presence of automotive industries and enactment of stringent rules regarding the installation of comfort features in vehicles in the region. Europe is also home to major original equipment manufacturers as well as Tier-1 suppliers, including Continental AG and Kongsberg Automotive, who have major research and development facilities for heated seat. This, is turn, is likely to propel the automotive heated seat market in Europe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive heated seat market due to an increase in vehicle production and sale across Asia Pacific. Demand for luxurious vehicles is significantly high in China, Japan, and India, which is expected to further boost the automotive heated seat market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Heated Seat Market
The global automotive heated seat market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive heated seat market are:
- Continental AG
- Magna International
- Lear Corporation
- Katzkin Leather Inc.
- Kongsberg Automotive
- D&S Automotive
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Heated Seat Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Heated Seat Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Heated Seat Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Heated Seat Market, by Seat Material Type
- Synthetic Leather
- Genuine Leather
Global Automotive Heated Seat Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Heated Seat Market, by Electric Seat Type
- Bucket Type
- Split Bench Type
Global Automotive Heated Seat Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Heated Seat Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.