- Calcium Chloride Market (Product - Flakes 77%, Flakes 94%, Prills 94%, Pellets 94%, and Liquid Grade; Application - De-icing, Dust Control, Drilling Fluids, Construction, and Industrial Processing) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-17140 Pages
Calcium chloride, an ionic compound of calcium and chlorine, is highly soluble in liquid. It is commercially available as anhydrous and dihydrate flakes, pellets and powder, or as 30% to 45% solution. In terms of application, drilling fluids and deicing held majority share in the global calcium chloride market. Rising demand from these industries is projected to boost calcium chloride market during the forecast period.
- Biodegradable Stents Market (Stent Type - Coronary Artery Stent and Peripheral Artery Stents; Material - Polymer Based and Metal Based; End Users - Hospitals, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories, and Ambulatory Surgery Centers) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-17165 Pages
Biodegradable Stents are the third generation of stents used in the treatment of coronary artery diseases, which are completely absorbed in the body after the drug is eluted. The biodegradable stents have emerged as a perfect replacement to the standard Drug Eluting Stents having a permanent polymer coating over them.
- Benzaldehyde Derivatives Market (Products - Cinnamic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, and Benzyl Alcohol) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-1792 Pages
Benzaldehyde derivatives are the compounds which are derived from one of the simplest forms of aldehyde, benzaldehyde. These derivatives are found both in natural and synthetic forms. The commonly used benzaldehyde derivatives in chemical industry are cinnamic acid, benzoic acid, sodium benzoate and benzyl alcohol. Benzaldehyde derivatives can be formed from benzaldehyde via oxidation, reduction and disproportionation reactions.
- Automotive Drive Shafts Market (Vehicle - Passenger Cars, Heavy Commercial Vehicles, and Light Commercial Vehicles; Shaft Type - Hotchkiss Drive Shaft, Flexible Drive Shaft, and Torque Tube Drive Shaft; Position Type - Front Wheel Drive Shaft, and Rear Wheel Drive Shaft) - Global Industry Analysis, Trend, Size, Share and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-17181 Pages
The automotive drive shafts market across the globe is anticipated to witness a stable growth during the forecast period from 2016 to 2024. Automotive drive shafts are mechanical components used for transferring torque from the engine to the other end of the vehicle before it reaches the wheels. These components are automotive drive shafts made up of steel, aluminum and carbon fiber.
- Glass Tableware Market (Product Types - Beverageware (Tea Pots, Coffee or Tea Jugs, Pitchers, and Coffee Brewers), Baby Bottles, Cookpots, Roasters, Casseroles, Bakeware, Bowl, Food Warmer, and Measuring Jugs) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-17300 Pages
Glass tableware comprises of products which are used for serving food for dining, and other purposes as well. They also form a part of table setting. The global glass tableware market has passed through a number of qualitative and quantitative changes in the past few years. More than 400 manufacturers are involved in the production of glass tableware products at the global level. However, quite a few of them have merged into one or split into two during the course of time.
- Dental Consumables Market (Product - Dental Implants, Crowns and Bridges, Dental Biomaterials, Orthodontics, Endodontics, Periodontics, Retail Dental Care Essentials, and Dental Consumables) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-16120 Pages
The report analyzes each of the segments in detail for market trends, recent developments, outlook, and opportunities. The market overview section of the report explores market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities that currently have strong impact on the global dental consumables market and could influence the market in the future as well.
- Online Gambling and Betting Market (Game Type - Poker, Casino, Social Gaming, Lottery, Bingo, Sports Betting and Fantasy Sports) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-16128 Pages
Online gambling and betting consists of operators providing gambling and betting games such as poker, casino, sports betting, lottery and other games to end-user through digital environment. This helps end-users to witness gambling and betting activities in real-time through their mobile and other electronic devices. The demand for online gambling and betting is expected to increase in the coming years owing to the growing ease in regulatory norms by various countries globally.
- Smart Medical Devices Market (Product - Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices, Therapeutic Device, Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation Device; Modality - Portable and Wearable; End User - Hospitals, Clinics, and Home Care Settings) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-16197 Pages
A detailed overview of market dynamics, including the drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the smart medical devices market, has been provided in this report. Market revenue for all the above mentioned segments, and their sub segments has been provided for the forecast period of 2016-2024, considering 2015 as the base year, and 2014 as the historical year, along with compound annual growth rate (CAGR %), for the forecast period of 2016-2024. Market share estimations were based on in-depth analysis and study of products, and their features, prices etc.
- Oleate Esters Market (Product - Methyl Oleate, Ethyl Oleate, Butyl Oleate, and Tri-methylolpropane Trioleate (TMPTO); Application - Agrochemical, Cosmetics, Lubricant, Plasticizer, and Absorbent) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-16242 Pages
Oleate Esters are known as the esters or salts of oleic acids. Esters are synthesized by the reaction between alcohol and oleic acids in presence of catalysts. They are obtained from natural sources such as animal fats and vegetable oils, most preferably palm oil, canola oil, soybean oil, etc. As they are obtained from natural raw materials, they are preferred over other chemical compounds.
- Diary Alternatives Market (Products - Soy Milk, Almond Milk, Rice Milk, and Coconut Milk; Formulation - Plain Formulation and Flavored Formulation; Applications - Food and Beverages; Distribution - Large Retail, Small Retail, Specialty Stores, and Online) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-13177 Pages
The report covers the analysis and forecast of the diary alternatives market on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data of 2015 along with the forecast for the period between 2016 and 2024 based on revenue (US$ Mn) and Volume (Kilo Tons).
- Functional Food Ingredients Market (Ingredients - Vitamins, Proteins and Amino acids, Minerals, Probiotics, Prebiotics and Dietary Fiber, Carotenoids, Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids, Essential Oils, Soy Protein, and Hydrocolloids; Health Benefits - Nutrition, Bone Health, Heart Health, Weight Management, Gut Health, and Immunity; Applications - Baby Food, Sports/Nutrition Bars, Dairy Alternatives, Meat Alternatives, and Convenience Beverage) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-13213 Pages
This report covers the analysis and forecast of the functional food ingredients market on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data of 2015 along with forecast for the period between 2016 and 2024 based on volume (Kilo Tons) and revenue (US$ Bn).
- Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market (Application - Cancer, Autoimmune Diseases, Infection, Hematological Diseases, Ophthalmological Diseases, and Others; Source - Human, Humanized, Chimeric, and Others; End User - Hospitals, Private Clinic and Research Institute) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Volume, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-12185 Pages
Monoclonal antibodies are a type of biological therapy used in the treatment serious conditions such as cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s diseases, psoriasis, osteoporosis, systemic lupus erythematous, and others. Monoclonal antibody are target specific in action by not affect the other cells of the body thus restores the immune system.
- Small Cell Power Amplifier Market (End Users - Small Cell Base Stations, Datacards with Terminals, Customer Premises Equipment, Power Amplifier Driver, and Wideband Instrumentation; Gain in Amplifier - 27.5 dB, 32 dB, 36 dB, and 39 dB) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-12110 Pages
Small cell power amplifier is useful for enhancing signal strength in a given region. This device has been used in different spectrums so that 3G, 4G and 5G network connection can be improved. This enhances data transmission rate in those regions. Previously, macro cell base stations were useful option for network service providers. However, due to growing consequences of data congestion network coverage, speed and quality have been hampered. This initiates the popularity of small cell technology among network providers.
- Barite Market (Grade - Up to Sp. Gr. 3.9, Sp. Gr. 4.0, Sp. Gr. 4.1, Sp. Gr. 4.2, and Sp. Gr. 4.3 and Above; End User - Drilling Mud, Pharmaceuticals, Rubber and Plastics, Paints, Coatings, and Paper and Pulp) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-12166 Pages
Barite, also known as baryte, is a milky white crystalline mineral mostly composed of barium sulfate. It has one of the highest specific gravities among all weighting agents. Barite is widely used as a weighting agent, filler agent, and extenders. It is employed in oil & gas industry, rubber industry, plastics industry, etc. It is also used in pharmaceutical applications such as production of barium meals for body tissue radiography. Barite is processed in various grades based upon specific gravity, with each grade used for various purposes.
- Hemophilia Treatment Drugs Market (Product - Recombinant Coagulation Factor Concentrates, Plasma Derived Coagulation Factor Concentrates, Desmopressin, and Antifibrinolytic Agents; Disease Indication - Hemophilia A, Hemophilia B, Acquired Hemophilia, and Hemophilia C; Distribution Channel - Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and E-commerce) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-12188 Pages
Hemophilia is a rare blood disorder. Hemophilia is a combination of two Greek words that is haima (blood) and philia (affection). Hemophilia is a hereditary disorder, passed from parents to the child. Hemophilia is a bleeding disorder which causes excess bleeding and poor blood clotting. The people with hemophilia are generally known as hemophiliacs. There are two main type of hemophilia, hemophilia A and hemophilia B.
- Ophthalmic Ultrasound Device Market (Product - A-Scan, B-Scan, Pachymeter, Combined Scan, and Ultrasound Bio Microscope (UBM); End User - Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Eye Research Institutes, and Ophthalmic Clinics; Modality - Standalone and Portable) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-11220 Pages
This report on the Ophthalmic Ultrasound Device market analyzes the current and future scenario of the global market. Large number of ocular disease patient and diabetes sufferers is increasing the usage of ophthalmic ultrasound devices. Less pain and high definition imaging technology are the major drivers of the global ophthalmic ultrasound device market.
- UV-cured Acrylic Adhesive Tapes Market (Product - Foamed Tapes and Non-foamed Tapes (Thermally Conductive Tapes, Flame Retardant Tapes and Universal Tapes); End User - Automotive, Building and Construction, Aerospace, and Electricals and Electronics) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-11155 Pages
Acrylic adhesive tapes are formed with an acrylic polymer base that is coated on a backing material or carrier. The adhesive is applied either on one side or both in order to temporarily or permanently join two overlapping materials. One of the techniques used to produce these pressure-sensitive tapes is UV curation, which enables improved manufacturing without requiring solvents.
- Connectivity Constraint Computing Market (Applications - Ecosystem and Healthcare Management System (Wildlife Corridor & Ecosystem Designing and Public Health Surveillance), Social Management (Biological Mapping, Social Media Analytics), Logistic and Other Network Designing, and Security) - Global Industry Analysis, Trend, Size, Share and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-1197 Pages
Connectivity requirements are a common component of forest planning models, with important examples arising in wildlife habitat protection. These connectivity constraint computing have been increasingly used in ecosystem, healthcare and network designing industry. Increase investment in infrastructure development, connectivity and network designing is expected to increase the market for connectivity constraint computing as well.
- E-Scrap and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market (E-Scrap Source Type - Household Appliances, IT and Telecommunication Products, and Entertainment Devices; PCB E-Scrap Type - Telecommunications Circuit Cards, Network Communications Boards, Circuit Packs, and PC Motherboards; Material Recovered (PCB E-Scrap) - Ferrous Components, Metals, and Precious Metals) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2026
Published Date: 2017-01-1180 Pages
This report aims to provide a comprehensive strategic analysis of the global e-scrap and printed circuit board (PCB) e-scrap market along with volume and growth forecasts for the period from 2014 to 2026. Electronic waste or e-waste describes discarded electrical or electronic devices such as office & IT equipment, handheld devices, large electronic appliances, small household appliances, and others. The others segment comprises lighting products, electric fittings, and automotive equipment.
- Commercial Building Automation Market (Products - Power Supply, Interfacing Components, Room Automation, HVAC Systems, Security and Surveillance, and Illumination and Light Sensors; Materials - Lighting Control and Regulation, Interfacing and Inter-working with Other Building Systems, Blind and Shutter Control, Temperature Control and Regulation, Energy and Load Management, Security and Fault Monitoring, Visualization and Remote Control and Monitoring, Reporting, and Display; End Users - Offices, Retail, Hospitality Sector, and Healthcare) - Global Industry, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-10161 Pages
One of the major factors driving the market for commercial building automation is increasing demand from key end user such as retail, healthcare, offices and hospitality sector among others. According to UNEP (United Nations Environment Program), buildings contribute to about one third of the total greenhouse gas emissions, mainly due to the usage of fossil fuels.
- Waterbased Coatings Market (Resin - Acrylic (Styrene Acrylic), Formaldehyde, Polyurethane, Alkyds, Epoxy, and Fluoropolymers; End User - Building and Construction, Automotive (Automotive OEM and Automotive Refinish), Furniture, Electronics, Marine, and Aerospace, Paper and Printing) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-10272 Pages
Water-based coatings are a type of coating which use water as a solvent. Water is employed as a dispersal agent for resins to make them eco-friendly and easy to use. Water constitutes more than 75% of the coatings with traces of other solvents like glycol ethers. Rising architectural activities and stringent government regulation related to VOC content are the major drivers that drives the growth of water-based coatings market.
- Multiplexed Diagnostics Market (Technologies - Very High Density, High Density, Medium Density, Low Density, and Next Generation Sequencing Assays; Applications - Infectious Disease Diagnostics, Oncology, Autoimmune Diseases, Cardiac Diseases, and Allergies; End Users - Academic Research Institutes, Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals Companies, Clinical Research Organizations, and Diagnostic Laboratories) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-10194 Pages
This report on the global multiplexed diagnostics market analyzes the current and future scenario of the global market. Rise in private and public funding for genomics and personalized medicine, rising demand for advanced diagnostic technology for accurate diagnosis of life-threatening diseases, and favorable regulatory scenario for new product launch are boosting the growth of the global multiplexed diagnostics market.
- Agriculture Robots Market (Products - UAV, Driverless Tractors, Milking Robots, and Automated Harvesting Machines; Applications - Field Farming, Dairy Management, Indoor Farming, and Horticulture) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-10145 Pages
Agriculture robots perform different operational tasks such as capturing images, seeding, spraying water, harvesting, and milking among others. The growing need for food and scarcity of agriculture labor is boosting the growth of agriculture robots market. The global market for agriculture robots is majorly driven by increase in precision agriculture and increase in need for real time data which helps in decision making. Moreover, the global market of agriculture robots is experiencing a growth due to increased corporate farming and increase in demand for food production.
- Internet of Things Market (Technologies - Zigbee, Bluetooth Low Energy, Near Field Communication, Wi-Fi, and RFID; Applications - Media, Manufacturing, Medical and Healthcare, Consumer Application, and Energy Management) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-09131 Pages
The Internet of Things refers to the interrelated devices that are able to transfer data over a network without requiring computer and human interaction devices. Internet of Things is directly and indirectly associated with daily lifestyle products across the globe. Internet connectivity is one of the major requirements of different application as it is expected to grow at high rate in next forecast period. Furthermore, internet connectivity requires more monitoring through applications and human interactions.
- Water Purifier Market (Technology - Gravity Purifier, Ro Purifier, UV Purifier, Sediment Purifier and Water Softener; End User - Industrial, Commercial, Household; Accessories - Faucet Mount, Water Dispenser Pitcher Filter, Shower Filter, and Under Sink Filter) - India Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-09112 Pages
India water purifier market report provides analysis for the period 2014–2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 is the forecast and 2015 is the base year. The report covers all the major trends and technologies playing influential role in India water purifier market’s growth over the forecast period. It also highlights the drivers, restraints, and opportunities expected to impact market’s growth during the said period.
- Semiconductor Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market (Products - Auto Wet Stations, Scrubbers, and Single Wafer Processing Systems; Technologies - Wet Chemistry Based Cleaning Technology, Etch Cleaning Technology, and Front Side Up Cleaning Technology; Equipment - Rotary Wafer Etching System, Manual Wet Batch System; and End Users - Metallic Contamination, Chemical Contamination, and Particle Contamination - Global Industry Analysis Size Share Growth Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-09190 Pages
Increasing demand for printed electronics is one of the prime factors which areanticipated to boost the market of semiconductor wafer cleaning equipment in the short, medium, and long term. Increasing demand for single wafer processing is expected to fuel the market in the emerging economies from 2016 to 2024.
- Butane Gas Cartridges Market (Applications - Medical, Pest Control and Fumigation, Stoves, Food and Beverages, Metal Working, and Plastic Industry) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-06115 Pages
This research study analyzes the market for butane gas cartridges in terms of revenue (US$ Mn). The butane gas cartridges market has been segmented on the basis of application and region. The report features a detailed segmentation with market growth forecasts from 2016 to 2024. 2015 has been considered the base year and 2016 the estimated year, while all forecasts have been given for the period from 2016 to 2024.
- Psoriasis Treatment Market (Product - TNF Inhibitors, Vitamin D Analogues or Combinations, and Interleukin Blockers; Therapy - Topical Therapeutic Drugs, Systemic Therapeutic Drugs, and Combinations; Distribution Channel - Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, and Online Sales) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-06178 Pages
This report on the Psoriasis Treatment market analyzes the current and future scenario of the global market. Approval of new biologics, increase in access for the treatment in developing market, increase in the number of psoriasis patients, are boosting the growth of the global Psoriasis Treatment market.
- Waterborne Ink Market (Resin - Acrylic (Styrene Acrylic), Polyester, Maleic, Polyurethane Resin, and Phenolic Resin; Technology - Flexography, Gravure, Digital, Screen Printing, and Sheet-fed Offset Printing; Application - Packaging (Flexible and Corrugated), Publication (Newspapers, Magazines and Periodicals, and Books), Flyers and Brochures, Decorative Printing, and Product Printing) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-05306 Pages
Waterborne ink is also known as water-based ink. Its drying speed is sluggish compared to solvent-based inks. Ink is a blend of colorant, vehicle (resin), solvent, and additives. Waterborne ink contains 60% water or other solvents, 20% resin, 15% colorant and 5 % additives. The main solvent is water, but there could also be other co-solvents present – typically VOCs.
- Commercial Roofing Materials Market (Building Type - Low Sloped Roofing and Steep Sloped Roofing; Materials - Single-ply Products, Modified Bitumen Materials, Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF), Built-up Roofing (BUR), and Metals) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Published Date: 2017-01-05133 Pages
The report covers the analysis and forecast of the commercial roofing materials market on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data of 2015 along with the forecast for the period between 2016 and 2024 based on revenue (US$ Mn) and Volume (Kilo Tons).