Global Self-sampling Blood Collection and Storage Device Market: Introduction
Blood collection kits include all essentials for biological specimen collection, transport, and storage. Collected samples are transported for analysis and testing to various laboratories. These kits are safe for transportation and storage too. Clinical trials conducted for various blood disorders commonly face issues of transportation and availability of participants and their time. This all can be reduced and managed with the help of self-sampling kits. Likewise, in therapeutic drug monitoring, regular testing and clinic visits take their toll on patients, leading to issues with adherence, compliance, and patient experience. The kits prove helpful for patients who are unable to walk and give samples to laboratories or visit any hospital due to their health condition.
Key Drivers of Global Self-sampling Blood Collection and Storage Device Market
Rising prevalence of blood disorders
According to Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, large number of people in the U.S. have genes for bleeding and clotting disorders and hemoglobinopathies. About 1.2 million people in the U.S. develop blood clots in veins of the leg. This condition is called deep venous thrombosis (DVT). According to WHO World Health Organization, hemoglobin disorders were originally endemic in 60% of 229 countries, potentially affecting 75% of births; however, they are common in 71% of countries among 89% of births (either in the whole population or among minorities), which prompts policy-makers to consider the most appropriate strategy for treatment and prevention. At least 5.2% of the world population (and over 7% of pregnant women) carry a significant variant. Hemoglobin S accounts for 40% of carriers but causes over 80% of disorders owing to localized very high carrier prevalence: around 85% of sickle-cell disorders, and over 70% of all affected births occur in Africa. Thus, rising blood disorders is expected to drive the market.
Request a Sample to Get Extensive Insights into the Self-sampling Blood Collection and Storage Device Market
Rising prevalence of diabetes
According to WHO, the number of people with diabetes rose from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014. The global prevalence of diabetes among adults over 18 years of age rose from 4.7% in 1980 to 8.5% in 2014. In 2016, an estimated 1.6 million deaths were directly caused by diabetes. Another 2.2 million deaths in 2012 were attributable to high blood glucose. Regular checkup and analysis of blood components and management of insulin can reduce diabetic conditions. Thus, the diagnosis of such diseases is expected to drive the market.
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Self-sampling Blood Collection and Storage Device Market
- North America is projected to account for a major share of the global self-sampling blood collection and storage device market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the next few years due to an increase in research & development and various government initiatives for the development of novel ideas. Europe is expected to be the second-largest market, globally, during the forecast period.
- The self-sampling blood collection and storage device market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to a rise in investment in research & development by private and government organizations and increase in incidence of uses of nanotechnology.
Key Players Operating in Global Self-sampling Blood Collection and Storage Device Market
The global self-sampling blood collection and storage device market is highly consolidated, owing to the presence of a small number of key players. Leading players operating in the global self-sampling blood collection and storage device market include:
- Neoteryx, LLC.
- Tasso, Inc.
- Atlas Medical Uk
Looking for Customized Insights to build your Business for Future, Ask for a Custom Report here
Global Self-sampling Blood Collection and Storage Device Market: Research Scope
Global Self-sampling Blood Collection and Storage Device Market, by Product Type
- Collection device
- Gauze and bandages
- Specimen bag with desiccant
Global Self-sampling Blood Collection and Storage Device Market, by Application
- Infectious Diseases
- Non-infectious Diseases
Global Self-sampling Blood Collection and Storage Device Market, by End-user
- Home care Settings
- Emergence Settings
Global Self-sampling Blood Collection and Storage Device Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.