Pyrogen Testing Market
Pyrogen Testing Market (Test Type - Monocyte Activation Test (MAT), Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate (LAL) Test, Rabbit Pyrogen Test (RPT); Component - Instruments, Kits, Reagents; End user - Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotechnology Companies, Medical Device Companies) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global pyrogen testing market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, introduction of pyrogen test in different applications, Increase in new innovative drugs and launch of biologics products and expansion of pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are projected to drive the global pyrogen testing market during the forecast period
- According to the report, the global pyrogen testing market was valued at US$ 742.0 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 12.2% from 2019 to 2027
To know the scope of our report Get a Sample on Pyrogen Testing Market?
Introduction of Pyrogen Test in Different Applications: Key Driver
- Pyrogen testing is widely used across a number of healthcare arenas including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical device companies. Introduction of pyrogen testing for pharmaceutical products such as products such as medicines, drugs, and immunological products lead to numerous advantages to the industry including product safety, efficiency and proper utilization of resources
- Pyrogen testing plays an important role in detecting endotoxins & other pathogens and enable to maintain quality of healthcare services in various healthcare settings
- According to the FDA, The Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) adopted the USP Endotoxin Reference Standard
Increase in New Innovative Drugs & Launch of Biologics Products Boost Market Growth
- Extensive research in and launch of new biologics is likely to speed up the growth of pyrogen testing market during the forecast period
- Launch of new drugs, significant growth of pharmaceutical industry and increase in emphasis expenditure for new product development enables to determine the growth of pyrogen testing market in future
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report Brochure
Proposals of Animal Banning Reducing Usage of Rabbit Pyrogen Test to Hamper Market
- According to the European Pharmacopoeia (EP), promotion for monocyte activation test (MAT) as most suitable test for pyrogen testing inhibits the rabbit pyrogen test (RPT) due to inherent disadvantages, since the RPT has a comparably low sensitivity for pyrogens
Global Pyrogen Testing Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global pyrogen testing market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global pyrogen testing market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global pyrogen testing market are
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.,
- Associates of Cape Cod, Inc.,
- Merck KGaA,
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.,
- Lonza Group,
- Sanquin, and
- WuXi AppTec,
- Hyglos GmbH - a bioMérieux Company
- Wako Chemicals USA, Inc. among others
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Pyrogen testing Market: Key Developments
Key players in the global pyrogen testing market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the global pyrogen testing market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global pyrogen testing market are:
- In July 2017, Thermo Fisher Scientific acquired Linkage Biosciences, making the company Thermo Fisher's transplant diagnostics business. With this acquisition, Thermo Fisher Scientific provides services to more than 1,000 transplant centers in over 60 countries.
- In April 2018, Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. acquired MPI Research, a non-clinical contract research organization (CRO) that provides testing services to biopharmaceutical and medical device companies worldwide. This acquisition enhanced the company’s growth to meet current & future demand and expanding the biotechnology client base
The report on the global pyrogen testing market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of pyrogen testing. The competitive landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global pyrogen testing market.
TMR’s report on the global pyrogen testing market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The report provides revenue of the global pyrogen testing market for the period 2017–2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global pyrogen testing market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after an extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global pyrogen testing market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, company presentations, sales data, and trade associations. Analysts have employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomenon in the global pyrogen testing market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Furthermore, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global pyrogen testing market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in entering the global Pyrogen Testing market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global pyrogen testing market. Key players operating in the global pyrogen testing market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global pyrogen testing market that have been profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Global Pyrogen Testing Market Report
- What is the scope of growth of product companies in the global pyrogen testing market?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the global pyrogen testing market between 2019 and 2027?
- What is the influence of changing trends in technologies on the global pyrogen testing market?
- Will North America continue to be the most profitable market for pyrogen testing providers?
- Which factors are anticipated to hamper the growth of the global pyrogen testing market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global pyrogen testing market?
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global pyrogen testing market and arrive at conclusions on its growth prospects. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary methods referred to by analysts during the production of the global pyrogen testing market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the pyrogen testing market as primary methods.
These primary and secondary methods have provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from the pyrogen testing market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases enabled this report to address specific details and questions about the global pyrogen testing market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the revenues for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in reaching TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global pyrogen testing market more reliably and accurately.
Regional Segmentation of Pyrogen Testing Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global Pyrogen Testing Market - Segmentation