Global Near Infrared Imaging Market: Overview
Near infrared imaging electromagnetic spectrum based imaging offers better clarity as compared to conventional imaging. It is The global near infrared imaging market is expected to witness an astounding growth during the forecast period 2018 to 2026. The rising trend of research activities to develop better and advanced diagnostics is projected to help the global near infrared market expand in the forthcoming years.
An upcoming Transparency Market Research (TMR) report shares some insights on size, share, trends, and factors driving the global near infrared imaging market. The report provides a details on key development, restraints, and growth opportunities in and around the infrared imaging market industry.
Identify the Key Factors that will drive your Company’s Growth. Request a Brochure of this Report here
Global Near Infrared Imaging Market: Notable Developments
The recent key developments in this area so far are as follows.
- The recent breakthrough in near infrared spectroscopy has been a contribution in revealing important data about the nonlinear nature of the molecular vibrations. Overlapping of acoustic contributions due to nonlinear effect that create spectral dependencies, thus by hindering the inclusion of infrared spectra. Advancement in nonlinear theories has led to viable infrared spectroscopy.
- In March 2019, Scientific Reports state that Massachusetts Institute of Technology researchers have developed an advanced near infrared imaging system called “Dolphin”. This will enable them to probe in depth and detect tiny cancer cells. This can be used in diagnosis of ovarian cancer, and cancers that are difficult to detect at early stages.
The key players in the market are concentrating on adopting various strategies to capture the market such as new product launches, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions to gain over the competitive global near infrared imaging market. Some of the key players in the global near infrared imaging market are KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG (Germany), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), SurgVision (Netherlands). Visionsense (Israel), Hamamatsu Photonics K.K (Japan), Stryker (US), Leica Microsystems (Germany), and Fluoptics (France).
Global Near Infrared Imaging Market: Drivers & Restraints
Some of the factors driving the global infrared imaging market are as follows.
Rising Cancer Prevalence to Boost Near Infrared Imaging Growth
Rising number of surgical procedures across the globe is projected to increase the demand for near infrared imaging. Also, there has been a growing occurrence of cancer and the increasing demand to probe into the stages of cancer is expected to drive the global near infrared imaging market to expand during the forecast period.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Report here
Reconstructive Procedures to Provide Impetus to Near Infrared Imaging Market Increasing old population to be one of the factors that drives the global near infrared imaging market. Additionally, rising number of skin grafting, bone grafting, and transplant are expected to drive the global near infrared market to grow at a robust pace in the upcoming year. Further, growing number of research laboratories, diagnostic centers, and hospital. Also, low radiation risks from infrared imaging are anticipated to push the global near infrared imaging market to grow substantially.
Lack of skilled professionals to operate the machines may restraint the market. Regardless of thee restraint the global near infrared imaging market is expected to surge due to increasing number of chronic diseases.
Global Near Infrared Imaging Market: Geographical Analysis
North America is expected to remain the dominant region in the global near infrared imaging market due to rising geriatric population and increased spending on healthcare. Also, adoption of latest technologically advanced imaging is projected to be the reason causing staggering growth in North America. Thus, the global near infrared imaging market to observe a staggering growth in the upcoming years.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.