Global Near Infrared Imaging Market: Overview
Near infrared imaging electromagnetic spectrum based imaging offers better clarity as compared to conventional imaging. It is The global near infrared imaging market is expected to witness an astounding growth during the forecast period 2018 to 2026. The rising trend of research activities to develop better and advanced diagnostics is projected to help the global near infrared market expand in the forthcoming years.
An upcoming Transparency Market Research (TMR) report shares some insights on size, share, trends, and factors driving the global near infrared imaging market. The report provides a details on key development, restraints, and growth opportunities in and around the infrared imaging market industry.
Identify the Key Factors that will drive your Company’s Growth. Request a Brochure of this Report here
Global Near Infrared Imaging Market: Notable Developments
The recent key developments in this area so far are as follows.
- The recent breakthrough in near infrared spectroscopy has been a contribution in revealing important data about the nonlinear nature of the molecular vibrations. Overlapping of acoustic contributions due to nonlinear effect that create spectral dependencies, thus by hindering the inclusion of infrared spectra. Advancement in nonlinear theories has led to viable infrared spectroscopy.
- In March 2019, Scientific Reports state that Massachusetts Institute of Technology researchers have developed an advanced near infrared imaging system called “Dolphin”. This will enable them to probe in depth and detect tiny cancer cells. This can be used in diagnosis of ovarian cancer, and cancers that are difficult to detect at early stages.
The key players in the market are concentrating on adopting various strategies to capture the market such as new product launches, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions to gain over the competitive global near infrared imaging market. Some of the key players in the global near infrared imaging market are KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG (Germany), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), SurgVision (Netherlands). Visionsense (Israel), Hamamatsu Photonics K.K (Japan), Stryker (US), Leica Microsystems (Germany), and Fluoptics (France).
Global Near Infrared Imaging Market: Drivers & Restraints
Some of the factors driving the global infrared imaging market are as follows.
Rising Cancer Prevalence to Boost Near Infrared Imaging Growth
Rising number of surgical procedures across the globe is projected to increase the demand for near infrared imaging. Also, there has been a growing occurrence of cancer and the increasing demand to probe into the stages of cancer is expected to drive the global near infrared imaging market to expand during the forecast period.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Report here
Reconstructive Procedures to Provide Impetus to Near Infrared Imaging Market Increasing old population to be one of the factors that drives the global near infrared imaging market. Additionally, rising number of skin grafting, bone grafting, and transplant are expected to drive the global near infrared market to grow at a robust pace in the upcoming year. Further, growing number of research laboratories, diagnostic centers, and hospital. Also, low radiation risks from infrared imaging are anticipated to push the global near infrared imaging market to grow substantially.
Lack of skilled professionals to operate the machines may restraint the market. Regardless of thee restraint the global near infrared imaging market is expected to surge due to increasing number of chronic diseases.
Global Near Infrared Imaging Market: Geographical Analysis
North America is expected to remain the dominant region in the global near infrared imaging market due to rising geriatric population and increased spending on healthcare. Also, adoption of latest technologically advanced imaging is projected to be the reason causing staggering growth in North America. Thus, the global near infrared imaging market to observe a staggering growth in the upcoming years.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.