Fluorophore Market: A Compound with Excellent Fluorescent Properties
- A fluorophore is a chemical compound with fluorescent properties, which means it can emit light. Fluorophores play a critical role in fluorescence spectroscopy and imaging applications. A fluorophore absorbs the energy of a specific wavelength and re-emits it at a different but specific wavelength.
- Fluorophores used in the biological application are categorized into intrinsic and extrinsic. Intrinsic fluorophores that are naturally found include aromatic amino acids, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD), chlorophyll, flavins, and other derivatives of pyridoxal.
- Fluorophores have a wide range of applications in the biochemistry field. It is widely used as a tracer in fluids, as a dye for microscopic staining, as a substrate, and as an indicator. In the analytic chemistry, a fluorophore is used to dye or stain the tissues and the cells. These are used in fluorescence imaging and spectroscopy.
Key Drivers of Global Fluorophore Market
- Increasing demand for bright fluorescent colors in applications such as biochemistry, protein study, organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs), and optical brighteners is projected to boost the global fluorophore market in the next few years. Superior properties of fluorophores in terms of emitting bright light at the molecular level offers fluorophores a key position in the field of biochemistry.
- Demand for fluorescence detection techniques, which are widely used in the fields of biotechnology, medical diagnostics, genetic analysis, and flow cytometry, is increasing. Rising demand for fluorescent protein compounds is projected to drive the global fluorophore market during the forecast period. Some of the key types of fluorophore include organic, synthetic oligomer, and fluorescent protein.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Fluorophore Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of product, the global fluorophore market can be divided into organic, synthetic oligomer, fluorescent protein, and other multi-component systems. The synthetic oligomer segment is projected to hold a major share of the global market during the forecast period. Quantum dots have been widely used in biological research over the last decade.
- Fluorophores have unique characteristics in terms of emitting fluorescent light. In the field of biochemistry, quantum has proved to be more photo-stable than other molecules. These key factors are projected to fuel the demand for fluorophore across the globe during the forecast period.
Fluorescent Dyes Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of application, the global fluorophore market can be categorized into fluorescent dyes, DNA stains, Q-dot probes, fluorescent protein labels, and fluorescent proteins. The fluorescent dyes segment is projected to hold a dominant share of the global market in the next few years. High demand for florescent colors, including neon colors, in several industries is projected to drive the global fluorophore market during the forecast period.
- The fluorescent protein segment is projected to expand at a rapid pace in the near future. Rising R&D activities in biochemistry including DNA stains, cellular study, and drug development are boosting the demand for fluorescent molecules, which can be easily detected during the study. This factor is expected fuel the global fluorophore market in the near future.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Fluorophore Market
- Geographically, the global fluorophore market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The fluorophore market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by North America and Europe, during the forecast period. Strong presence of key manufacturers of fluorescent materials and pigments especially in the countries such as China, Japan, and India. These companies have manufacturing facilities and wide distribution channels are operating in the region.
- The markets in North America and Europe are anticipated to expand at a moderate rate in the next few years. A large number of R&D laboratories and research centers in these regions are using fluorophore molecules for a wide range of applications. This factor is projected to drive the fluorophore market in these regions between 2019 and 2027.
- The fluorophore market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a sluggish rate from 2019 to 2027, due to limited technological advancements in both these regions
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global fluorophore market is fragmented in nature, with the presence of a large number of companies operating in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global market are:
- Spirochrome AG
- Polysciences, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Enzo Life Sciences, Inc.
- Abcam plc.
Global Fluorophore Market: Research Scope
Global Fluorophore Market, by Type
- Synthetic Oligomer
- Fluorescent Protein
- Other Multi-component Systems
Global Fluorophore Market, by Application
- Fluorescent Dyes
- DNA Stains
- Q-Dot Probes
- Fluorescent Protein Labels
- Fluorescent Proteins
Global Fluorophore Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.