Injection Molded Plastics Market
Injection Molded Plastics Market [(Raw Material: Polypropylene; ABS; HDPE; Polystyrene and Others, (Application: Packaging; Consumables & Electronics; Automotive & Transportation; Building & Construction; Others)] - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Injection Molded Plastics Market: Growing Demand in Various End-use Industries at Global Level
- Injection molding is a very wide term which involves process of molding metals, ceramics, plastics and some other compounds. Injection molding is commonly associated with plastics. There are several other molding techniques by which plastics are molded; some of them include blow molding and extrusion. But, injection molding is the most widely used molding technique used for plastics globally. Injection is the leading manufacturing process used for molded plastics accounting for close to 50% of all the molded plastics in 2018
- Increasing in demand for plastic components from various end-use industries such as packaging, consumer goods and electronics, automotive and medical devices is anticipated to drive the growth
- Companies are also focusing injection molding innovations to minimalize the rate of faulty production which has created a significant impact towards the demand of injection molded plastic components at global level
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Packaging Segment Continued To Be Dominant Application
- On the basis of application, the global injection molded plastics market is bifurcated into packaging, consumables & electronics, automotive & transportation, building & construction and others. Among them, the packaging segment held the leading share of the market in 2018, expanding at a CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period. However, consumables & electronics is expected to exhibit significant CAGR of more than 6% between 2019 and 2027. The growth of global houseware and electronics market due to growing disposables is expected to drive the market. The steady growth of the global houseware market also ensures a continuous growth for the global injection molded plastics in the years to come
- Another market which is driving the global injection molded plastics market is the personal care market. Personal care include products like toothbrushes, hair combs, wastebaskets, laundry baskets and many such products which require specific shape and design imparted by injection molding. Polypropylene accounted close to 70% of all injection molded plastics used in house ware and personal care products. The growth of house ware and personal care market is directly proportional to the increasing disposable incomes, especially in BRIC countries
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Raw Material Insights
- Polypropylene is the most widely used polymer material for the production of injection molded plastics owing to its properties of being light weight with superior flexibility. Polypropylene held dominant share of more than 30% in 2018 and is likely to remain prominent raw material between 2019 and 2027
- The growth of the consumer goods and electronics industry is expected to boost the polypropylene market
- After polypropylene ABS was the leading raw material for injection molded plastics in 2018
Rising Demand from Packaging, Consumables and Automotive Segment Makes Asia Pacific Leader
- In terms of geography, the injection molded plastics market has been bifurcated into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East. Asia Pacific held the leading market share of more than 30% in 2018. It is likely to remain dominant region over the forecast period 2019 to 2027. Increasing usage of rigid and flexible packaging, plastic consumables for household use, are the key factors driving the Asia Pacific injection molded plastics market
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market for chemicals which also includes injection molded plastics due to growing demand especially from growing economies like China and India, where the disposable income of consumers is growing at a steady pace. Also the GDP growth rate of both China and India is growing at significant rate compared to other geographies
- Injection molded plastics find important application in rigid packaging, which is widely used in across various industries for storage of liquids, chemicals and petroleum products. Plastic rigid packaging accounts for approximately 25% of the overall packaging market. Demand for these products is increasing at a rapid pace in the Asia Pacific region and with it the market for rigid packaging. So, there are huge opportunities for market players in the injection molding plastics market to tap the growing Asia Pacific market
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Injection Molded Plastics Market, ask for a customized report
Global Injection Molded Plastics Market: Competition Landscape
- The global Injection Molded Plastics market is highly fragmented with presence of large numbers of unorganized players especially in Asia Pacific. Some of the major players include
- BASF SE
- Dow Chemicals
- Huntsman International
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Companies are focusing on developing injection molding plastics by focusing on automation and developing less plastic materials that produce less of a burden on the environment
Global Injection Molded Plastics Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research’s recent report on the Global Injection Molded Plastics market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the global Injection Molded Plastics market analyzes the market scenario for the period from 2019 to 2027, wherein 2018 is the base year. This report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, with the help of a wealth of information enclosed in the study.
This TMR study on the global Injection Molded Plastics market also provides data on developments made by important players and stakeholders operating in the market, along with competition analysis. The report also provides an understanding of strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities, along with market trends and restraints in the competition landscape section.
This study also discusses the underlying trends and the impact of various factors on the global Injection Molded Plastics market along with their influence on the evolution of the market.
This study also offers Porter’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory scenario of the global Injection Molded Plastics market in order to elaborate crucial growth strategies of and opportunities for players operating in the market.
Key Questions Answered in Global Injection Molded Plastics Market Report
- How much revenue is the global Injection Molded Plastics market expected to generate by the end of the forecast period?
- Which regions currently account for the maximum share of the global Injection Molded Plastics market?
- What are the key factors expected to drive the global Injection Molded Plastics market?
- Which region is likely to be a lucrative market for Injection Molded Plastics during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies adopted by key players operating in the global Injection Molded Plastics market to expand their geographical presence?
- What are major advancements in the global Injection Molded Plastics market?
This report answers these questions about the global Injection Molded Plastics market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for growth of their business.
Global Injection Molded Plastics Market: Research Methodology
This TMR report on the global Injection Molded Plastics market is based on a complete and comprehensive evaluation of the market, supported by secondary and primary sources. The competition scenario of the global Injection Molded Plastics market is supported by an assessment of different factors that influence the market on a minute and granular level. By thoroughly analyzing the historical data and the current trends, researchers of the global Injection Molded Plastics market arrived at predictions and estimations, and calculated the market forecast.
This report adopts the analytical triangulation method to estimate the numbers of the global Injection Molded Plastics market, by using both bottom-up and top-down approaches.
This detailed assessment of the global Injection Molded Plastics market, along with an overview of the market, is provided based on a careful examination of avenues related to the market. Analysts’ conclusions on how the global Injection Molded Plastics market is set to expand are based on carefully vetted primary and secondary sources.
The Global Injection Molded Plastics market can be segmented as follows:
Injection Molded Plastics Market: Application
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Consumables & Electronics
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
Injection Molded Plastics Market: Raw Material
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Injection Molded Plastics Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Czech Republic
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East
Global Injection Molded Plastics Market: Segmentation
This report on the global Injection Molded Plastics market provides segmentation of the market based on raw material, application and region
by Raw Material