Industrial Aerators Market Introduction
- Industrial aerators are used to remove particles, impurities, and dissolved gases such as carbon dioxide from water and oxidize dissolved metals such as hydrogen sulfide, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), and iron. Aeration is often the first major process in wastewater treatment plants. Industrial aerators are mainly used for wastewater treatment. Two types of industrial aerators are available: water-into-air aerators and air-into-water aerators.
- Industrial aerators are used for operations such as hydrogen sulfide and ammonia reduction (stripping), decarbonation (carbon dioxide reduction), and oxidation of manganese and iron found in well water (oxidation tower). Industrial aerators are also used to control the bacteria in water in wastewater treatment plants.
- Industrial aerators transfer oxygen from the water's surface into the water column through a venturi tube, creating no surface spray. They dissolve oxygen into the water to maintain the purity of water in ponds, lakes etc.
- The global industrial aerators market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increase in demand for industrial aerators from wastewater treatment plants.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Industrial Aerators Market
- Rise in urban population and increase in economic activity along with increased industrial manufacturing and infrastructure development is resulting in enhanced demand for industrial aerators, which is anticipated to propel the market in the near future.
- Furthermore, stringent government regulations and the EU Water Framework Directive, the Central Pollution Control Board of India, and industrial effluent guidelines by the United States EPA, have mandated the treatment of wastewater by industrial manufacturing businesses. This is projected to fuel the adoption of industrial aerators in the upcoming years.
- Rise in water pollution across the globe is expected to boost the industrial aerators market in the forthcoming years. Water pollution occurs due to population growth, industrial growth, and urban discharge of wastewater into rivers and lakes.
High Initial Investment and Complex Operations Hindering the Market
- Industrial aerators are expensive, which is the major factor anticipated to hinder the market growth. They require high initial investment followed by a long payback period.
- Lack of trained staff to perform inspection and troubleshooting to maximize the efficiency of industrial aerators is also expected to hamper the demand for industrial aerators.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Industrial Aerators Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial aerators market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness significantly high demand for industrial aerators in municipal wastewater treatment utilities from 2019 to 2027. This is primarily due to the rapid economic growth and demographic changes in the region. Major developing countries such as China and India are expected to drive the industrial aerators market in the region.
- Furthermore, increasing urban population and rise in industrialization in the region has spurred the adoption of industrial aerators.
Industrial Aerators Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Industrial Aerators Market
Several local, regional, and international players operate in the industrial aerators market. Hence, the market is fairly fragmented. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Manufacturers of industrial aerators follow key strategies such as expansion of manufacturing facilities and launching of new products to strengthen their portfolio in the wastewater treatment with advanced technology to cater to the needs of different end-users. Key players operating in the global industrial aerators market include:
- Otterbine Barebo Inc.
- Aeration Industries International, LLC.
- Rain Bird Corporation
- Sulzer Ltd.
- Fluence Corporation Limited
- Philadelphia Mixing Solutions
- VaraCorp, LLC
- Advanced Industrial Aeration
- Airmaster Aerator LLC
Industrial Aerators Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Aerators Market Segmentation, by Material Type
Global Industrial Aerators Market Segmentation, by Application
- Low-speed Surface Aerators
- Gas Foil Radial Flow Impellers
- Submerged Turbine Aerators
Global Industrial Aerators Market Segmentation, by End-use
- Pulp & paper manufacturing
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
Global Industrial Aerators Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.