Industrial Aerators Market Introduction
- Industrial aerators are used to remove particles, impurities, and dissolved gases such as carbon dioxide from water and oxidize dissolved metals such as hydrogen sulfide, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), and iron. Aeration is often the first major process in wastewater treatment plants. Industrial aerators are mainly used for wastewater treatment. Two types of industrial aerators are available: water-into-air aerators and air-into-water aerators.
- Industrial aerators are used for operations such as hydrogen sulfide and ammonia reduction (stripping), decarbonation (carbon dioxide reduction), and oxidation of manganese and iron found in well water (oxidation tower). Industrial aerators are also used to control the bacteria in water in wastewater treatment plants.
- Industrial aerators transfer oxygen from the water's surface into the water column through a venturi tube, creating no surface spray. They dissolve oxygen into the water to maintain the purity of water in ponds, lakes etc.
- The global industrial aerators market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increase in demand for industrial aerators from wastewater treatment plants.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Industrial Aerators Market
- Rise in urban population and increase in economic activity along with increased industrial manufacturing and infrastructure development is resulting in enhanced demand for industrial aerators, which is anticipated to propel the market in the near future.
- Furthermore, stringent government regulations and the EU Water Framework Directive, the Central Pollution Control Board of India, and industrial effluent guidelines by the United States EPA, have mandated the treatment of wastewater by industrial manufacturing businesses. This is projected to fuel the adoption of industrial aerators in the upcoming years.
- Rise in water pollution across the globe is expected to boost the industrial aerators market in the forthcoming years. Water pollution occurs due to population growth, industrial growth, and urban discharge of wastewater into rivers and lakes.
High Initial Investment and Complex Operations Hindering the Market
- Industrial aerators are expensive, which is the major factor anticipated to hinder the market growth. They require high initial investment followed by a long payback period.
- Lack of trained staff to perform inspection and troubleshooting to maximize the efficiency of industrial aerators is also expected to hamper the demand for industrial aerators.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Industrial Aerators Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial aerators market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness significantly high demand for industrial aerators in municipal wastewater treatment utilities from 2019 to 2027. This is primarily due to the rapid economic growth and demographic changes in the region. Major developing countries such as China and India are expected to drive the industrial aerators market in the region.
- Furthermore, increasing urban population and rise in industrialization in the region has spurred the adoption of industrial aerators.
Industrial Aerators Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Industrial Aerators Market
Several local, regional, and international players operate in the industrial aerators market. Hence, the market is fairly fragmented. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Manufacturers of industrial aerators follow key strategies such as expansion of manufacturing facilities and launching of new products to strengthen their portfolio in the wastewater treatment with advanced technology to cater to the needs of different end-users. Key players operating in the global industrial aerators market include:
- Otterbine Barebo Inc.
- Aeration Industries International, LLC.
- Rain Bird Corporation
- Sulzer Ltd.
- Fluence Corporation Limited
- Philadelphia Mixing Solutions
- VaraCorp, LLC
- Advanced Industrial Aeration
- Airmaster Aerator LLC
Industrial Aerators Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Aerators Market Segmentation, by Material Type
Global Industrial Aerators Market Segmentation, by Application
- Low-speed Surface Aerators
- Gas Foil Radial Flow Impellers
- Submerged Turbine Aerators
Global Industrial Aerators Market Segmentation, by End-use
- Pulp & paper manufacturing
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
Global Industrial Aerators Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.