Industrial Aerators Market Introduction
- Industrial aerators are used to remove particles, impurities, and dissolved gases such as carbon dioxide from water and oxidize dissolved metals such as hydrogen sulfide, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), and iron. Aeration is often the first major process in wastewater treatment plants. Industrial aerators are mainly used for wastewater treatment. Two types of industrial aerators are available: water-into-air aerators and air-into-water aerators.
- Industrial aerators are used for operations such as hydrogen sulfide and ammonia reduction (stripping), decarbonation (carbon dioxide reduction), and oxidation of manganese and iron found in well water (oxidation tower). Industrial aerators are also used to control the bacteria in water in wastewater treatment plants.
- Industrial aerators transfer oxygen from the water's surface into the water column through a venturi tube, creating no surface spray. They dissolve oxygen into the water to maintain the purity of water in ponds, lakes etc.
- The global industrial aerators market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increase in demand for industrial aerators from wastewater treatment plants.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Industrial Aerators Market
- Rise in urban population and increase in economic activity along with increased industrial manufacturing and infrastructure development is resulting in enhanced demand for industrial aerators, which is anticipated to propel the market in the near future.
- Furthermore, stringent government regulations and the EU Water Framework Directive, the Central Pollution Control Board of India, and industrial effluent guidelines by the United States EPA, have mandated the treatment of wastewater by industrial manufacturing businesses. This is projected to fuel the adoption of industrial aerators in the upcoming years.
- Rise in water pollution across the globe is expected to boost the industrial aerators market in the forthcoming years. Water pollution occurs due to population growth, industrial growth, and urban discharge of wastewater into rivers and lakes.
High Initial Investment and Complex Operations Hindering the Market
- Industrial aerators are expensive, which is the major factor anticipated to hinder the market growth. They require high initial investment followed by a long payback period.
- Lack of trained staff to perform inspection and troubleshooting to maximize the efficiency of industrial aerators is also expected to hamper the demand for industrial aerators.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Industrial Aerators Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial aerators market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness significantly high demand for industrial aerators in municipal wastewater treatment utilities from 2019 to 2027. This is primarily due to the rapid economic growth and demographic changes in the region. Major developing countries such as China and India are expected to drive the industrial aerators market in the region.
- Furthermore, increasing urban population and rise in industrialization in the region has spurred the adoption of industrial aerators.
Industrial Aerators Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Industrial Aerators Market
Several local, regional, and international players operate in the industrial aerators market. Hence, the market is fairly fragmented. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Manufacturers of industrial aerators follow key strategies such as expansion of manufacturing facilities and launching of new products to strengthen their portfolio in the wastewater treatment with advanced technology to cater to the needs of different end-users. Key players operating in the global industrial aerators market include:
- Otterbine Barebo Inc.
- Aeration Industries International, LLC.
- Rain Bird Corporation
- Sulzer Ltd.
- Fluence Corporation Limited
- Philadelphia Mixing Solutions
- VaraCorp, LLC
- Advanced Industrial Aeration
- Airmaster Aerator LLC
Industrial Aerators Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Aerators Market Segmentation, by Material Type
Global Industrial Aerators Market Segmentation, by Application
- Low-speed Surface Aerators
- Gas Foil Radial Flow Impellers
- Submerged Turbine Aerators
Global Industrial Aerators Market Segmentation, by End-use
- Pulp & paper manufacturing
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
Global Industrial Aerators Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.