Dental Practice Management Software Market
Dental Practice Management Software Market (Deployment Mode - On Premise, Cloud Based; Application - Patient Management and Billing, Clinical; End use - Dental Clinics, Hospitals) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global dental practice management software market for the historical period 2017-2018 and forecast period 2019-2027, value added features in dental practice management software, software integration and increase in dental visits are projected to drive the global dental practice management software market during the forecast period
- According to the report, the global dental practice management software market was valued at US$ 1,984.4 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 11.4% from 2019 to 2027
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Dental Practice Management Software Market
Value Added Features in Dental Practice Management Software Increase in Number of Dental Visits : Key Drivers
- Expansion of dental practice services and increasing need for the optimum chair time utilization to increase practice management revenue in developed countries has led to large share of dental clinics in 2016. Moreover, increased oral care awareness in the developing countries and growing geriatric population has resulted in the increased patient footfall in dental clinics.
- Key players offering dental practice management software are coming up with value added features such as patient communication and online appointment scheduling features, accounting, and imaging modules that eliminate the need for separate software for each task, thereby reducing the overall operating cost and improving the overall effectiveness and efficiency of dental practice.
- Companies such as Henry Schein, Inc., Suzy Systems, and Quality Systems are providing the business intelligence and data analytical tools to analyze and support decision making in dental practices. These tools help better understanding of the performance of the practice by providing customized data mining, performance monitoring reports, patient information, and key performance indicator (KPI) reports.
- Increase in awareness about dental health and improvements in the understanding and treatment of dental issues have resulted in significant increase in patient footfall in dental clinics and hospitals in the last decade
- Moreover, high prevalence and incidence rates of dental carries, periodontal diseases, increase in number of cases of missing teeth, and prosthetic rehabilitation among the global population have resulted in increase in patient flow to dental clinics and hospitals .
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Software Integration to Boost Market Growth
- Majority of the dental practice management software companies are providing software integration facilities to integrate with the other practice management software and dental tools such as intraoral cameras, digital radiographs, patient education programs, and training programs. This integration facility saves most of administrative and clinical tasks and helps improve productivity and overall profitability of dental practice.
- Most of the dental practice management software are integrated with systems such as electronic dental records (EDR), electronic health records (HER), electronic medical records (EMR), and patient billing and insurance claiming systems & clearing houses.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Dental Practice Management Software Market
Fragmented market to Hamper Market
- The dental practice management software market is largely fragmented, with small and medium sized domestic players accounting for major share and customer base in respective regions.
- Domestic players offer practice management software with latest updated features meeting the customer needs at economic rates than that of global players. Hence, most of the global players operating in this market face healthy competition from these players to launch technologically advanced software and penetrate into price sensitive markets such as China, India, Russia, Brazil, and Mexico.
Global Dental Practice Management Software Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global dental practice management software market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global dental practice management software market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Key player operating in the global dental practice management software market includes -
- Patterson Companies Inc.
- Curve Dental Inc.
- DentMax LLC
- Ace Dental
- Henry Schein Inc.
- Carestream Dental LLC
- Open Dental Software
- Planet DDS, Inc.
- Web.com Group, Inc.
- MOGO, Inc.
Global Dental Practice Management Software Market: Key Developments
Key players in the global dental practice management software market are engaged in development of technologically advanced software, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the global dental practice management software market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global dental practice management software market are:
- In November 2017, Curve dental launched a cloud-based imaging module in Canada. Curve dental has planned to release its imaging module in three phases based on the amount of data a particular system having in their module.
- In June 2017, Patterson Companies, Inc. was named as one of the fortune 500 companies by revenue in the U.S.
- In January 2017, Henry Schein, Inc. acquired Dental Cremer S.A, a Brazil-based distributor of dental supplies and equipment company
- In March 2016, Web.com Inc. acquired 100% of the outstanding shares of Yodle, Inc. Yodle Inc. was a U.S.-based online marketing company specialized in cloud-based marketing solutions offering its services to small business entities.
The report on the global dental practice management software market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of developer and provider of dental practice management software. The competitive landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global dental practice management software market.
Global Dental Practice Management Software Market - Scope of Report
TMR’s report on the global dental practice management software market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The report provides revenue of the global dental practice management software market for the period 2017–2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global dental practice management software market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after an extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global dental practice management software market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, company presentations, sales data, and trade associations. Analysts have employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomenon in the global dental practice management software market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Furthermore, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global dental practice management software market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in entering the global dental practice management software market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global dental practice management software market. Key players operating in the global dental practice management software market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global dental practice management software market that have been profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Global Dental Practice Management Market Report
- What is the scope of growth of product companies in the global dental practice management software market?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the global dental practice management software market between 2019 and 2027?
- What is the influence of changing trends in technologies on the global dental practice management software market?
- Will North America continue to be the most profitable market for dental practice management software providers?
- Which factors are anticipated to hamper the growth of the global dental practice management software market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global dental practice management software market?
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global dental practice management software market and arrive at conclusions on its growth prospects. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary methods referred to by analysts during the production of the global dental practice management software market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the dental practice management software market as primary methods.
These primary and secondary methods have provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from the dental practice management software market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases enabled this report to address specific details and questions about the global dental practice management software market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the revenues for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in reaching TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global dental practice management software market more reliably and accurately.
Regional Segmentation of Dental Practice Management Software Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global Dental Practice Management Software Market - Segmentation