Global Wireless ICT in Healthcare Market: Overview
The healthcare industry has continually embraced new technologies to move a notch up with its operational efficiency. Integration of information and communication (ICT) platforms with the healthcare sector has proved to be beneficial for the operational as well as research front. Seamless monitoring of patients has become an indispensable requirement for several domains within healthcare. Moreover, increasing annual turnout of patients across healthcare centers has compelled medical practitioners to embrace fast-paced technologies. Hence, the global wireless ICT in healthcare market is projected to new avenues for growth.
The global healthcare industry is seeing spates of investments from various stakeholders in the healthcare sector. Several technologies such as electronic health records, remote patient monitoring systems, and diagnostic log-keeping have come under the spotlight of attention. This factor, coupled with the need for renewing traditional healthcare modules, has generated huge-scale demand within the global wireless ICT in healthcare market.
Identify the Key Factors that will drive your Company’s Growth. Request a Brochure of this Report here
Wireless ambulatory telemetry meters are the latest development in the global wireless ICT in healthcare market. Medical practitioners have quoted several instances wherein telemetry meters facilitated better treatment and diagnosis. The global market is in the initial phase of product positioning and sales. Henceforth, it is important for the leading vendors to find gaps in the healthcare IT domain, and capitalise on them.
A report by Transparency Market Research (TMR) on the global wireless ICT in healthcare market offers an exhaustive account of trends, drivers, opportunities, and restraints. The global wireless ICT in healthcare market is be segmented on the basis of the following parameters: product, application, and region. Based on application, the use of wireless ICT in healthcare for remote patient monitoring has gained traction.
Global Wireless ICT in Healthcare Market: Notable Developments
The relevance and utility of healthcare IT has facilitated several developments in the global wireless ICT in healthcare market.
- Vendors in the global wireless ICT in healthcare market are focusing on streamlining patients with the latest advances in healthcare IT. A case in point is deployment of Aerohive Networks’ wireless LAN in the healthcare industry. This could open new avenues for diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
- The integration of machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies can in cloud-managed LAN can facilitate faster diagnosis. Hence, the growth trajectory of the global wireless ICT in healthcare market is expected to ascend in the coming years.
Expanding Operations in Future? To get the perfect launch ask for a Custom Report here
Some of the leading vendors in the global wireless ICT in healthcare market are Extreme Networks Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cerner Corporation, and GE Healthcare.
Global Wireless ICT in Healthcare Market: Growth Drivers
- Popularity of Home Care and Telemedicine Services
The use of telemedicine services is a fresh resort for medical practitioners who are battling huge influx of patients across medical facilities. Hence, the global wireless ICT in healthcare market shall expand alongside adoption of agile methods and tactics within the healthcare sector.
- Improvements in Operational Dynamics of Pharmaceutical Industry
The use of pharmaceutical sales force management necessitates the presence of wireless IT services. This is also a key consideration while gauging the growth potential of the global wireless ICT in healthcare market.
Global Wireless ICT in Healthcare Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global wireless ICT in healthcare market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Improvements in healthcare IT have become a forerunner to prosperity across the North America market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.