Unfractionated Heparin Market
Unfractionated Heparin Market (Source -Bovine and Porcine; Distribution Channel - Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies and Online Pharmacies) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, & Forecast 2019- 2027
Press Release :
Unfractionated Heparin Market: Snapshot
The global unfractionated heparin market is set to collect handsome revenues during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. This growth is attributed to plethora of factors. Unfractionated heparin is a naturally occurring anticoagulant. Owing to its ability to prevent blood clots, unfractionated heparin is widely used in heart lung and dialysis machines. At the same time, it is effective for treating blood clotting disorder such as pulmonary embolism and deep venous thrombosis. All these applications suggest that the global unfractionated heparin market will witness stupendous demand avenues in the forthcoming years.
Unfractionated heparin is gaining traction owing to plethora of features it holds. It is widely accepted due to its instantaneous onset of action, uncomplicated laboratory monitoring, short half-life, and ability to get reversed (protamine). Apart from this, it is cost efficient. Unfractionated heparin is also used for treating venous thromboembolism (VTE) including pulmonary embolism (PE) and deep vein thrombosis (DVT). This factor is stimulating the growth of the global unfractionated heparin market.
In recent years, there is considerable increase in number of surgical procedures. This factor is working as a driver for global unfractionated heparin market. Vendors working in the market for unfractionated heparin hold phenomenal avenues for growth during forthcoming years. One of the key reasons for this growth is the patent expiration for major unfractionated heparin.
On regional front, the unfractionated heparin market is expected to gain lucrative avenues in Europe. Key reason for this growth is considerable growth in the number of research activities and increased cases of diseases in the region. In addition to this, the market for unfractionated heparin is expected to grow at swift speed in Asia Pacific. Key factors supporting the growth of the unfractionated heparin market are increase in older population, improved initiative by government bodies to advance the healthcare sector, and presence of major players in the region.
- This report analyzes the current scenario and future prospects of the global unfractionated heparin market. Unfractionated heparin is a naturally occurring anticoagulant that is primarily in dialysis and heart lung machines to prevent blood clots as well as for the treatment of blood clotting disorder like deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. Due to its immediate onset of action, short half-life, simple laboratory monitoring, ability to get reversed (protamine), and low cost have led to its wide adoption.
- Increase in use of unfractionated heparin for the treatment of venous thromboembolism (VTE) includes deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE) along with increasing number of surgical procedures are the major drivers for global unfractionated heparin market. Although unfractionated heparin is one of the most primitive forms of heparin, the narrow therapeutic window and risk associated with bleeding act as the major restraints to its market across the globe.
- Patent expiration for majority of unfractionated heparin have already created a huge latent opportunity for generic and biosimilar manufacturers in the forthcoming years. This will have positive impact on the market.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), prolonged travelling by passengers via any automobile, train, or airplane for more than four hours increases the risk of developing venous thromboembolism. Coagulation disorders such as venous thromboembolism (VTE), which includes both deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, affect approximately 1 million people in the U.S. every year. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention approximately 500,000 to 900,000 people in the U.S. are affected by VTE every year. A study published by Deutsches Arzteblatt International in 2013 revealed that the annual incidence rate of diagnosed VTE in Germany stood at 150 to 200 cases per 100,000. The statistics above clearly indicate the demand for safe, reliable, and affordable anticoagulants. Simultaneously which is expected to drive global unfractionated heparin market.
- The report provides an elaborate executive summary, which includes a snapshot of various segments of the global unfractionated heparin market. It also provides information and data analysis of the global unfractionated heparin market with regards to segments based on source and distribution channel, and region.
- The overview section of the unfractionated heparin market report provides a detailed qualitative analysis of drivers, restraints, and opportunities that impact the global unfractionated heparin market
- The report includes company profiles that provide information about their business, product portfolios, and competitive landscape in the global unfractionated heparin market
- The report on the global unfractionated heparin market also offers market attractiveness analysis of regions and segments
- The last section of the global unfractionated heparin market report comprises quantitative and qualitative analysis on market share/position of key players operating in the global unfractionated heparin market. It analyzes key competitive strategies adopted by major industry players, thereby presenting a thorough understanding of the competitive scenario in the global unfractionated heparin market.
- Market size of the global unfractionated heparin market and forecast for each of the segments have been provided from 2017 to 2027. The CAGRs of respective segments have also been provided from 2019 to 2027, considering 2018 as the base year.
Global: Regional Outlook
- In terms of region, the global unfractionated heparin market has been segmented into North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (the U.K., Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Israel, and Rest of Middle East & Africa). Each region considered in the market has been further divided into countries/sub-regions.
- The unfractionated heparin market report provides size and forecast for each region and country/sub-region from 2017 to 2027. The CAGR for each of these regions and countries has also been provided for the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The unfractionated heparin market study also covers the competitive scenario in these regions.
Companies Covered in Global Unfractionated heparin market Report
- Key players in the global unfractionated heparin market have been profiled based on attributes such as company overview, product portfolio, financial overview, recent developments, and competitive business strategies.
- Major players having presence in the global unfractioned heparin market include
- Dickinson and Company
- bioMérieux S.A.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
- Eiken Chemical Co, Ltd.
- EMD (Merck) Millipore
- Hi-Media Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- Neogen Corporation
- Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC
- Scharlab S.L.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific,
Global Unfractionated Heparin Market - Scope of the Report
TMR’s report on the global unfractionated heparin market studies the past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators for the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The report provides the revenue of the global unfractionated heparin market for the period from 2017 to 2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the global unfractionated heparin market from 2019 to 2027.
The report has been prepared after an extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global unfractionated heparin market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, and trade associations. Analysts have also employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomena in the global unfractionated heparin market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Moreover, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global unfractionated heparin market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in participating in the global unfractionated heparin market. The next section of the global report highlights the USPs, which include regulatory scenario, reimbursement scenario, key mergers & acquisitions, technological advancements, and key developments in the global unfractionated heparin market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global unfractionated heparin market. Key players operating in the global unfractionated heparin market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global unfractionated heparin market profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Global Unfractionated Heparin Market Report
- What are the major drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global unfractionated heparin market?
- What are the revenue share projections of key segments of the global unfractionated heparin market during the forecast period?
- Which segment is likely to lead the global unfractionated heparin market in terms of revenue by 2027?
- How mergers & acquisitions among players are widening the scope for the market?
- What is the market position of different companies operating in the global unfractionated heparin market?
Global Unfractionated Heparin Market - Research Objectives and Research Approach
The comprehensive report on the global unfractionated heparin market begins with an overview of the market, followed by the scope and objectives of this study. The report provides detailed explanation of the objectives behind this study and health care compliances laid down by accredited agencies in the purview of research in the global unfractionated heparin market. It is followed by market introduction, market dynamics, and an overview of the global unfractionated heparin market, which includes TMR analysis of market drivers, restraints, and trends affecting the growth of the global unfractionated heparin market. Furthermore, a Y-o-Y analysis with elaborated insights has been provided to understand the Y-o-Y trends of the global unfractionated heparin market. The next section of the report highlights the USPs, which include regulatory scenario, reimbursement scenario, key mergers & acquisitions, technological advancements, and key industry developments in the global market.
For reading comprehensibility, the report has been compiled in a chapter-wise layout, with each section further divided into smaller ones. The entire report comprises an exhaustive collection of graphs and tables that are appropriately interspersed in the entire compilation. Pictorial representation of actual and projected values of key segments is visually appealing to readers. This also allows comparison of the market shares of key segments in the past and at the end of the forecast period.
The report analyzes the global unfractionated heparin market in terms of source, distribution channel and region. Key segments under each criteria have been studied at length, and the market share for each of these at the end of 2027 has been provided. Such valuable insights enable market stakeholders in making informed business decisions for investments in the global unfractionated heparin market.
Global Unfractionated Heparin Market - Segmentation
Middle East & Africa