Tissue Processing Systems Market
Tissue Processing Systems Market (Product Type: Small Volume Tissue Processors, Medium Volume Tissue Processors, and High Volume Tissue Processors; Modality: Bench-top Tissue Processing Unit and Portable Tissue Processing Unit; Technology: Microwave Tissue Processors and Vacuum Tissue Processors; and Application: Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Companies, Research Laboratories, and Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030
Press Release :
Surge in Demand from Life Sciences Sector and Advancements in Tissue Engineering to Drive Market
The increasing demand for personalized medicine has led to a significant rise in the workload of histolopathogists worldwide. The growth of the global tissue processing systems market is expected to pin hopes on the consistent rise in the demand for tissue processing systems from pharmaceutical companies, research laboratories, and hospitals. Unmet requirements are currently being addressed by players operating in the current tissue processing systems market landscape. The surge in the demand for various types of tissue grafts in orthopedics and neurosurgery is expected to play an imperative role in the development of the global tissue processing systems market during the forecast period.
Moreover, strides taken by tissue processing techniques coupled with automation in tissue processors provide numerous advantages, including time efficiency, temperature adjustment, and fluid circulation– factors that are likely to propel the global tissue processing systems market. The increasing focus on improving lab efficiency is another factor contributing to the overall growth of the market for tissue processing systems. The exponential growth of the life sciences industry is one of the key factors that is likely to provide a solid foundation to the overall growth of the global tissue processing systems market during the assessment period.
At the back of these factors, the global tissue processing systems market is expected to reach US$ 571 Mn mark by the end of 2030.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Tissue Processing Systems Market
Recent Advancements in Processing Systems for Cell and Tissue Cultures to Boost Market Growth
Advancements in tissue engineering are expected to play an instrumental role in shaping the growth of the global tissue processing systems market. Over the past few years, a number of innovative techniques of tissue and cell processing that are primarily based on tissue engineering concepts have been developed for a range of therapeutic applications – a trend that is set to continue during the forecast period. In the current scenario, tissue reconstruction, and cell expansion via ex vivo cultures are some of the major processes that are deployed to produce engineered tissues with the desired functionality and structural integrity. Over the last few years, players involved in the development of therapeutic products are increasingly focusing on minimizing human error and complying with stringent management standards against contamination due to which, the development various processing systems for tissue and cell cultures is imperative.
Tissue Processing Systems Pave Way for Easier Medical Diagnosis
Some of the advancements in life sciences, including affordable genomic sequencing and flow cytometry over the last couple of decades have primarily contributed to the growth of the global tissue processing systems market– a trend that is expected to continue during the forecast period. The notable progress in cutting-edge technologies coupled with standardized workflows has played a key role in boosting productivity and quality of cell-based techniques. The recent progress in the imaging technology has allowed laboratories, analysts, and researchers to store microscopic images with utmost efficiency. Furthermore, advancements in fluorescence recognition techniques have enabled automated analysis due to which, the tissue processing systems market is staring at a bright future. The increasing shift toward automated tissue processing systems is expected to accelerate the rate at which laboratories can inspect tissue slides– a factor that is likely to augment the demand for tissue processing systems during the forecast period. The digitization of tissue slides is another trend that is set to gain considerable popularity over the course of the forecast period, which, in turn, is expected to fuel the growth of the global tissue processing systems market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Steady Demand for Tissue Processing Systems amid COVID-19 Pandemic
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have a minor impact on the overall growth of the global tissue processing systems market despite disrupting the supply chain. Restrictions on cross-border trade in several nations across the world have played an imperative role in disrupting the supply and demand across the tissue processing sector. The availability of labor is another factor that is likely to affect the overall growth of the global tissue processing systems market during the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. However, due to the increasing shift toward automated solutions, major operations across the tissue processing systems market are likely to continue.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Tissue Processing Systems Market
The global tissue processing systems market is expected to expand at a moderate CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period. The market growth can be largely attributed to increasing demand for tissue processing systems from the life sciences industry, advancements in tissue engineering, gene sequencing, and imaging technology, along with increasing focus on minimizing human error. Research and development activities are expected to play a key role in shaping the growth of the global tissue processing systems market during the assessment period.
Tissue Processing Systems Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global tissue processing systems market for the historical period 2018–2019 and forecast period 2020–20230, rapid growth of the life science industry is projected to drive the global tissue processing systems market
- Tissue processing is meant to strip from the tissue all extractable water, replacing it with a support medium that provides adequate rigidity to enable the tissue to be cut off without parenchymal loss or distortion
Increase in Demand for Tissue Processing Systems to Drive Tissue Processing Systems Market
- Workload of histopathologists in an age of personalized medicine is increasing due to a higher number of samples of increasing complexity. This, in turn, is expected to boost the demand for tissue processing systems. Additionally, leading companies are active in the production of advanced products to respond to unmet needs.
- Rise in demand for tissue processors for various forms of tissue grafts in orthopedics and neurosurgery accelerates the growth of the global tissue processing systems market
Rapid Growth of Life Science Industry Propels Tissue Processing Systems Market
- Life sciences is one of the fastest expanding fields, in which technology and life sciences are mixed. Current technical and scientific advantages drive the life sciences industry due to the introduction of advanced innovations and growth in developing markets. Additionally, development of the life sciences industry with streamlined workflow to improve efficiency and quality is likely to fuel the growth of the global tissue processing systems market.
Stringent Regulatory Requirement to Hamper Tissue Processing Systems Market
- A tiered, risk-based regulatory framework has been developed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, in which more stringent controls and protections are required for products. The Good Tissue Practices (GTPs) were designed to avoid contamination with infectious disease agents, and ensure that their quality and function are preserved by these cells and tissues. These requirements are assessed to introduce critical difficulties for clinician-specialists and research centers.
- Item endorsements and dispatch of clinical gadgets are represented by different guidelines set up by the U.S. FDA and other administrative bodies working in every nation. The U.S. FDA keeps on expanding testing and documentation needed for the leeway of gadgets. Comparable guidelines are noted in the European Union (EU), Japan, and China.
Tissue Processing Systems Market: Competition Landscape
- This report profiles major players operating in the global tissue processing systems market based on various attributes and recent developments
- The global tissue processing systems market is highly fragmented with the presence of a number of global as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global tissue processing systems market include
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Danaher (Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH)
- MEDITE Medical GmbH
- MILESTONE Srl
- Sakura Finetek USA, Inc.
- SLEE medical GmbH
- Bio-Optica Milano Spa
- Histo-Line Laboratories
- Intelsint Srl
Tissue Processing Systems Market: Key Developments
- Key players in the global tissue processing systems market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are aimed at addressing unmet needs in the tissue processing systems market, strengthening product portfolio, and investment in research & development.
- Listed below are few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global tissue processing systems market:
- In September 2018, Leica Biosystems announced the global launch of the HistoCore SPECTRA Workstation, which integrates the HistoCore SPECTRA ST stainer with the new HistoCore SPECTRA CV cover slipper for an all-in-one platform that enhances efficiency and diagnostic confidence for large-volume pathology labs by delivering exceptionally high throughput and consistent staining quality
- In September 2020, Sakura Finetek USA, Inc. announced the launch of two new laser- printable tissue cassettes, broadening the Tissue-Tek Paraform Sectionable Cassette System for use on the Tissue-Tek AutoTEC a120 Automated Embedding Systems
- The report on the global tissue processing systems market discusses individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of laboratory equipment. The competitive landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global tissue processing systems market.
Tissue Processing Systems Market – Scope of the Report
TMR’s report on the global tissue processing systems market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030. The report provides revenue of the global tissue processing systems market for the period 2018–2030, considering 2018 as the base year and 2030 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global tissue processing systems market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after primary and secondary researches. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global tissue processing systems market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, company presentations, sales data, and trade associations. Analysts employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomenon in the global tissue processing systems market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Furthermore, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global tissue processing systems market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in entering the global tissue processing systems market.
The report delves into the competition landscape of the global tissue processing systems market. Key players operating in the global tissue processing systems market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global tissue processing systems market that have been profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Tissue Processing Systems Market Report
- What is the scope of growth for product companies in the global tissue processing systems market?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the global tissue processing systems market between 2020 and 2030?
- What is the influence of changing trends in technologies on the global tissue processing systems market?
- Will North America continue to be the most profitable market for tissue processing systems providers?
- Which factors are anticipated to hamper the global tissue processing systems market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global tissue processing systems market?
A unique methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global tissue processing systems market and arrive at conclusions on its growth prospects. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary research sources referred to by analysts during the production of the global tissue processing systems market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the tissue processing systems market as primary methods.
These primary research respondents have provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from the tissue processing systems market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases enabled this report to address specific details and questions about the global tissue processing systems market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the revenue of each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in reaching TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global tissue processing systems more reliably and accurately.
Tissue Processing Systems Market – Segmentation