Sperm Separation Systems Market: Introduction
- Fertilization of an egg with a sperm outside the body is known as in vitro fertilization (IVF). Sperm separation systems, imaging systems, incubators, cabinets, cryopreservation media, and embryo culture media are various products for assisted reproductive procedures.
- Sperm separation system is used for separation of motile sperm cells from debris and non-motile sperm cells from the semen sample. The system is used in various in assisted reproductive procedures such as IVF, intrauterine insemination (IUI), and intra-cervical insemination (ICI).
- The system consists of a separation assistance system disposable kit and a heating device. The kit includes containers (separators) for separation media and heating device allows maintenance of sperm sample at the required temperature. The system allows migration of motile sperm cells from the semen layer into the media
- The global sperm separation systems market is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period due to rise in infertility in men, changing lifestyle, addiction to alcohol and smoking, and stress
- According to the National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, there were 499 assisted reproductive technology clinics in the U.S. in 2015 and 72,913 infants were born as a result of cycles started in 2015
- As per the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), in Europe, pregnancy rates per started treatment was calculated at 27.1% after IVF in 2015. Moreover, Spain is one of the most active countries in assisted reproduction, with 140,909 treatment cycles performed in 2015
- In China, the demand for IVF is increasing due to rise in the number of couples spending heavily on fertility treatments and end of one-child policy. Reproductive Healthcare, a Mason Group company, stated that number of IVF procedures in China is expected to reach 2 million within five or 10 years. This offers growth opportunities for IVF devices and consumables companies to expand their presence in China.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Sperm Separation Systems Market Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Sperm Separation Systems Market
- The global sperm separation systems market is expected to be driven by various factors, such as incidence of infertility in men and women and government initiatives, including awareness about sex education and assisted reproduction procedures
- Increase in the number of countries covering infertility treatment under medical insurance and rise in the adoption of microfluidic technologies of assisted reproductive procedures are likely to boost the growth of the global sperm separation systems market during the forecast period
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Sperm Separation Systems Market
- North America is projected to account for a prominent share of the global sperm separation systems market during the forecast period, led by advancements in IVF, rise in successful birth through IVF, and increase in number of fertility clinics
- According to the National ART Outcomes Report, 263,577 IVF cycles were performed in the U.S. in 2016
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Sperm Separation Systems Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Sperm Separation Systems Market
Major players operating in the global sperm separation systems market are:
- Lotus Bio (NYMPHAEA) Ltd.
- IVF Store
- Sperm Processor
- Koek Biotechnology Bioengineering and Medical Services Industry & Trade Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- Hamilton Thorne, Inc.
- Nidacon International AB
- Eppendorf AG
Global Sperm Separation Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Sperm Separation Systems Market, by Technology
Global Sperm Separation Systems Market, by End-user
- Fertility Centers
- IVF Laboratories
Global Sperm Separation Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.