In Vitro Fertilization Test Market
In Vitro Fertilization Test Market (Test Type: Sperm Aneuploidy Test, Genetic Compatibility Test, Preimplantation Genetic Testing, Endometrial Receptivity Analysis, Noninvasive Prenatal Testing, and Others; and End User: Fertility Clinics, Hospitals, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
Delay in IVF Treatments Affects Market Growth during Coronavirus Pandemic
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, several individuals are considering delaying their in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment. Since the IVF treatment is linked with genetic compatibility test and sperm aneuploidy test, the delay in the IVF treatment of women may lead to staggered revenue growth in the in vitro fertilization test market. In order to overcome this challenge, healthcare professionals are increasing awareness that majority of patients in the reproductive age are generally not in the high risk-group in contracting the novel infection. Such awareness is anticipated to revive the growth of the in vitro fertilization test market.
Telemedicine appointments for initial and follow-up consultations are further reducing the risk of contracting COVID-19 among patients, medical professionals and individuals. In case of urgent and emergency visits at fertility clinics & hospitals, facilities are taking extra precaution to install HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filtration systems.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the In Vitro Fertilization Test Market
Solutions for Medically Complicated Patients, Simple Metrics Improve Clinical Numbers
The IVF procedure is potentially challenging in patients with pre-existing medical conditions. The IVF is a complex series of procedures involving ovarian stimulation, oocyte retrieval, and laboratory techniques to achieve maximal rates of fertilization, embryo development, and embryo transfer (ET). In order to ensure the faith of medically complicated patients, healthcare professionals are offering specific treatments to hypertension patients or patients with cardiovascular diseases. These include antihypertensive medications and regular cardiology consultation, respectively, to improve clinical outcomes in the in vitro fertilization test market.
Describing medical outcomes from in vitro fertilization test has been an evolving challenge throughout the world. This has led to the importance of three simple metrics that provide a transparent and highly accurate summary of IVF tests. These include the probability of having no embryo available to transfer, sustained implantation rate, and the number of supernumerary embryos cryopreserved during the cycle.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Customizable PGT Helps Obtain Accurate Diagnosis for Patient Embryo
The preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) is being associated with significantly reducing the chances of having a baby with a specific genetic condition or chromosomal abnormality. This is evident since the preimplantation genetic testing is predicted to dictate the highest revenue share among all test types in the in vitro fertilization test market during the forecast period. Medical laboratory Reproductive Genetic Innovations in Illinois is gaining popularity for its PGT services that can be customized to obtain the most accurate diagnosis for a patient’s embryo.
Fertility clinics and hospitals in the in vitro fertilization test market are on-boarding scientists and genetic counselors that work with the patient’s physician to determine the optimal testing plan for each individual case. Such testing strategies help to determine which biopsy test will be recommended.
Preference for PGT-A to Improve Implantation Rates, Reduce Miscarriages
The in vitro fertilization test market is expected to reach a valuation of ~US$ 3 Bn by 2031. Based on claims of better live birth and reduced miscarriage rates, the technique of the preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy (PGT-A) in association with IVF has increasingly grown in the U.S. Companies in developing economies of South Asia are taking cues from such findings to improve their medical services in hospitals and fertility clinics.
PGT-A in a single trophectoderm biopsy at blastocyst stage reliably determines whether an embryo is euploid or chromosomal abnormal. PGT-A is gaining recognition in the in vitro fertilization test market for improving implantation rates and reducing miscarriages. This strategy has now become a routine add-on for IVF to determine whether human embryos are to be clinically utilized or disposed.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on In Vitro Fertilization Test Market
Digital consultation and counselling are growing prominent in healthcare facilities during the coronavirus outbreak to minimize patient visits and avoid the novel infection. The Clomid challenge test is gaining increased popularity, and it is performed before the start of the IVF treatment. However, it is found that the test is either inconclusive or less reliable than other ovarian reserve tests. Hence, companies in the in vitro fertilization test market should increase awareness about PGT-A and the three simple metrics that help to improve clinical numbers and provide a highly accurate summary of ovarian reserve tests. PGT-A helps to reduce miscarriages and improve implantation rates.
In Vitro Fertilization Test Market: Overview
- This report analyzes the current and future prospects of the global in vitro fertilization test market. Increase in population with infertility issues, in vitro fertilization success rates, inclination toward delayed pregnancies, number of fertility clinics across the globe, and fertility tourism is a key factor projected to fuel the growth of the global in vitro fertilization test market during the forecast period.
- The report provides an elaborate executive summary, which comprises a snapshot of the various segments of the global in vitro fertilization test market. The report also provides information and data analysis of the global in vitro fertilization test market about segments based on test type, end user, and region.
- The overview section of the report provides detailed qualitative analysis of drivers and restraints impacting the global in vitro fertilization test market, along with opportunities in the global market
- Additionally, the global in vitro fertilization test market report includes company profiles and competitive matrix, which provide data about their businesses, product portfolios, and competitive landscape in the global in vitro fertilization test market
- The report includes data analysis on the in vitro fertilization test market attractiveness by region and segments
- The last section of the report provides quantitative and qualitative analysis on market share of key players operating in the global in vitro fertilization test market. It elaborates on the key competitive strategies adopted by the major industry players, thereby presenting a thorough understanding of the competitive scenario in the global in vitro fertilization test market.
In Vitro Fertilization Test Market: Key Segments
- In terms of test type, the global in vitro fertilization test market has been classified into sperm aneuploidy test, genetic compatibility test, preimplantation genetic testing, endometrial receptivity analysis, noninvasive prenatal testing, and others
- The preimplantation genetic testing segment held a major share of the global in vitro fertilization test market in 2020
- Based on end user, the global in vitro fertilization test market has been divided into fertility clinics, hospitals, and others. The fertility clinics segment is anticipated to lead the global in vitro fertilization test market during the forecast period.
- The market size and forecast for each of these segments have been provided from 2017 to 2031. The CAGR of respective segment has also been provided for the forecast period from 2021 to 2031, considering 2020 as the base year.
In Vitro Fertilization Test Market: Regional Outlook
- In terms of region, the global in vitro fertilization test market has been segmented into North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- The report provides market size and forecast for each region and country/sub-region from 2017 to 2031. Compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of each of these regions and countries have also been provided for the forecast period from 2021 to 2031, considering 2020 as the base year. The in vitro fertilization test market study also covers the competitive scenario in these regions.
Companies Mentioned in Report
- Key players in the global in vitro fertilization test market have been profiled based on key aspects such as company overview, product portfolio, financial overview, recent developments, and competitive business strategies
- Major companies profiled in the global in vitro fertilization test market report are
- CooperSurgical, Inc.
- Esco Micro Pte Ltd.
- FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific
- Hamilton Thorne, Inc.
- Vitrolife AB
- IVFtech ApS
- Nidacon International AB
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Genea Biomedx
- FertiPro N.V
- Kitazato Corporation
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Takara Bio, Inc.
In Vitro Fertilization Test Market – Scope of Report
TMR’s report on the in vitro fertilization test market studies the past as well as the current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the indicators of the market over the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. The report provides the overall revenue of the global in vitro fertilization test market for the period of 2017–2031, considering 2020 as the base year and 2031 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the global in vitro fertilization test market for the forecast period of 2021–2031.
The report has been prepared after an extensive research. Primary research involved bulk of the research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global in vitro fertilization test market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, and trade associations. Analysts employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomena in the global in vitro fertilization test market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments in the scope of the study. Moreover, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the in vitro fertilization test market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in participating in the in vitro fertilization test market.
The report also delves into the competitive landscape of the global in vitro fertilization test market. Key players operating in the global in vitro fertilization test market have been identified and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the in vitro fertilization test market profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in In Vitro Fertilization Test Market Report
- How does the development of in vitro fertilization tests provide scope of growth in the global in vitro fertilization test market?
- How alliances and partnerships among players are widening the scope of new line of technologies for in vitro fertilization test?
- What are the revenue share projections of key segments under various criteria in the in vitro fertilization test market during the forecast period?
- Which segment is likely to register highest revenue until the end of the forecast period in 2031?
- How is the evolving healthcare system in developing countries in Asia Pacific making an impact on the overall in vitro fertilization test market?
In Vitro Fertilization Test Market – Research Objectives and Research Approach
The comprehensive report on the global in vitro fertilization test market begins with an overview of the market, followed by the scope and objectives of this study. Following this, the report provides detailed explanation of the objectives behind this study and healthcare compliances laid down by accredited agencies in the purview of line of procedure for in vitro fertilization test.
For reading comprehensibility, the report is compiled in a chapter-wise layout, with each section further divided into smaller ones. The entire report comprises an exhaustive collection of graphs and tables that are appropriately interspersed in the entire compilation. Pictorial representation of actual and projected values of key segments is visually appealing to readers. This also allows comparison of the market shares of key segments in the past and at the end of the forecast period.
The report analyzes the global in vitro fertilization test market in terms of test type, end user, and region. Key segments under each criteria are studied at length, and the market share for each of these at the end of 2031 has been provided. Such valuable insights enable market stakeholders in making informed business decisions for investment in the global in vitro fertilization test market.
In Vitro Fertilization Test Market – Segmentation