Sound Isolation Enclosures: Introduction
- Sound isolation enclosures are used to muffle, attenuate, or control noise and sound levels for environmental improvement and regulatory compliance.
- Sound isolation enclosures significantly reduce acoustic and ambient noise and can be used as vocal booths for recording music, as a broadcast booth, for voice over or translations, as an audiology or medical testing lab, and as a musical instrument practice booth, apart from other purposes.
- Sound isolation enclosures or sound proof booth models differ in terms of interior acoustics and the sound in the booth.
- A sound isolation enclosure can be a portable device or inbuilt to an application through walls, floors, ceilings, doors, and windows.
- Sound isolation enclosure designs are a complex facet of architecture and construction, and are utilized to manufacture sound isolation enclosures to achieve proper sound proof quality of buildings.
- The global sound isolation enclosures market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to the increase in demand for these devices in various industries such as broadcast & media, medical, and lifecience..
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Sound Isolation Enclosures Market: Dynamics
Global Sound Isolation Enclosures Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Increasing concern for employee comfort levels has triggered the demand for sound isolation enclosures in commercial buildings. Additionally, improved standard of living is also anticipated to propel the demand for sound isolation enclosures in the residential construction sector to ensure a peaceful atmosphere inside the house. These are some of the major factors anticipated to boost the sound isolation enclosures market across the globe.
- Rising awareness about the negative impact of noise pollution is anticipated to fuel the sound isolation enclosures market in the next few years. This is primarily because human health and efficiency is related to the noise level in the home and work environment.
- Growing stringent noise pollution standards and regulations related to noise is estimated to boost the demand for sound isolation enclosures during the forecast period.
High Cost and Lack of Awareness Hindering the Market
- High cost of sound isolation enclosures is anticipated to adversely affect the market.
- Moreover, low awareness about the importance of sound isolation enclosures is also expected to hinder the market globally.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Sound Isolation Enclosures Market
- In terms of region, the global sound isolation enclosures market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
- North America dominated the global sound isolation enclosures market in 2018, due to the strict building regulations in the region. The U.S. is a key market in North America due to high demand for sound isolation enclosures in the country. Europe is anticipated to held the second largest share of the global sound isolation enclosures market in 2018.
- The sound isolation enclosures market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the growing building construction and transportation sectors in the region.
Global Sound Isolation Enclosures Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Sound Isolation Enclosures Market
Few local, regional, and international players are found in the sound isolation enclosures market. Hence, the sound isolation enclosures market is fairly consolidated and the bargaining power of suppliers is high. The degree of competition among market players is high. Manufacturers of sound isolation enclosures are adopting two vital strategies - new product development with advanced technology and acquisition- to cater to the needs of numerous end-users. Key players operating in the global sound isolation enclosures market are:
- WhisperRoom, Inc.
- Demvox Soundproof Booths
- GK Soundbooth, Inc.
- SRG International Pvt. Ltd.
- VocalBooth.COM, INC.
- Acoustical Solutions
- STUDIOBOX GmbH
- Kube Sound Isolation Ltd.
- Wenger Corporation
- Industrial Noise Control, Inc. (INC)
Global Sound Isolation Enclosures Market: Research Scope
Global Sound Isolation Enclosures Market Segmentation, by Type
- Portable Sound Isolation Enclosure
- Non-portable Sound Enclosure
Global Sound Isolation Enclosures Market Segmentation, by Application
- Broadcast & Recording Studios
- Educational Institutions
- Federal and State Governments
- Medical Labs
- Life science
Global Sound Isolation Enclosures Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Rehearsal Studio
Global Sound Isolation Enclosures Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.