Solid State Relays Market: Introduction
- A solid state relay is an electronic switch that switches on or off according to an external signal, similar to an electronic form of electromechanical relay. Solid state relays provide electrical isolation between the input and output circuits just like most traditional electromechanical relays.
- Solid state relays have a number of advantages over relays, providing faster switching, greater reliability, and longer life, etc. Solid state relays are being used increasingly as they provide a far more cost effective solution for many electronic circuit designs, especially when the service of the equipment is considered.
- Solid state relays have a range of different devices at the core of their electronic circuits: thyristor of SCRs, Triacs, bipolar junction transistors, BJTs, and MOSFETs that provide ideal electronic switches within the solid state relay. An optical link is used in general to provide the switching signal between the input and the switching element. This gives virtually complete electrical isolation between the input and output circuits.
Rise in Demand for Solid State Relays for Electrical and Electronics Industry
- The global solid state relays market is predicted to achieve impetus on the back of a number of applications taking shape in recent years. Their low noise levels during operation, extended operational life, and small size are expected to help solid state relays to find more applications in the coming years.
- Another factor that could augment demand for solid state relays is the free maintenance. No contact arcing and bounce, resistance to vibration and shock, and high switching frequency of solid state relays are expected to help the market gather more demand during the course of the forecast period.
- Companies operating in the global solid state relays market are foreseen to have increased inclination toward research and development of low maintenance, compact, and automated products. In developed countries, the massive demand for the upgrade of aging power infrastructure could be cashed in to increase the application of solid state relays.
- Rising count of start-ups offering innovative and affordable solutions in the market and increase in the number of offshore farms are predicted to set the tone for substantial growth in the market.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Solid State Relays Market
- In terms of region, the global solid state relay market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is projected to make its presence known in the international solid state relays market with its impressive revenue share. The region witnesses the presence of numerous building and industrial automation equipment vendors, which is forecasted to work in favor of the regional market. The region could also benefit from the rise of applications in the industrial sector, building equipment, and industrial automation.
- The impact of COVID-19 in the region has led to a significant drop in demand for transportation connectivity, which has correspondingly declined investments in the associated sector. This is expected to impact the supply chain of solid state relays in the Asia Pacific region.
- Furthermore, the global market could also find other regions such as Europe and North America important for its overall growth as they make their individual contributions.
Key Players in the Global Solid State Relays Market
- Omron Corporation
- Carlo Gavazzi
- Vishay Intertechnology
- Omega Engineering
- IXYS Integrated Circuits Division, Inc.
- Celduc Relais
Global Solid State Relays Market, Research Scope
Global Solid State Relays Market, by Mounting Type
- DIN Rail
- Others (plug-in, SO4, and DIP)
Global Solid State Relays Market, by Output Voltage
Global Solid State Relays Market, by Current Rating
- Low (0A–20A)
- Medium (20A–50A)
- High (More than 50A)
Global Solid State Relays Market, by Region
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- North America
- Rest of North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.