Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market
Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market: (By Product – Bioreactors & Fermenters, Mixers, Bags, Bioprocess Containers, Filtration Devices, Tubing, Sampling Systems, Connectors & Clamps, Probes & Sensors; By Application – Monoclonal Antibody Production, Vaccine Production, Plant Cell Cultivation, Patient Specific Cell Therapies, and Others; By End-user – Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotechnology Companies, CROs & CMOs, and Academic & Research Institutes) - Global & North America Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2028
Press Release :
Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market - Snapshot
Single-use systems are biopharmaceutical manufacturing (bioprocessing) equipment that are designed to be utilized once and then disposed off. Usually, single-use systems equipment is made of plastic components that have been sterilized and sealed utilizing gamma irradiation. The global single-use bioprocessing systems market is likely to observe growth due to rising demand for biologics.
Flexibility and Speed of the Product to Bolster its Demand in the Near Future
The global single-use bioprocessing systems market is likely to be driven by the increasing expiry of patents of blockbuster molecules and rising demand for biologics. In addition, there are a limited number of potential products in the pipeline is further predicted to pave way for steady growth of the global single-use bioprocessing systems market. Novel technologies like single-use bioprocessing come with quick turnaround of products and are cost-effective. The benefits of single use bioprocessing systems are as mentioned below
- Diminished chances of cross contamination
- Cost reduction
- Hassle-free disposal
- Reduced demand for energy and water
- Increase in productivity
- Time savings
Single-use technology has emerged as a prominent one in the pre-commercial manufacturing, comprising both clinical and preclinical scale. In the last few years, there has been a rapid rise in the adoption of single-use technology-based process lines. Such is the adoption rate, that this technology has even exerted dominance over pre-commercial biopharmaceutical manufacturing. In most of the bioprocessing set ups, a considerable amount of disposable products are used, which add to the revenue of the global single-use bioprocessing systems market in the years to come.
While keeping the total operational cost to the minimum, the speed and flexibility of single use products has further augmented the adoption of the Single-use technology-based process lines. In addition, with the advent of intelligent biomanufacturing and automation, the effectiveness of these processes has been increased rapidly. With the rising technological progress, single-use bioprocessing model is expected to witness augmented expansion.
Market and Report Description
- Single-use bioprocessing systems are disposable equipment and consumables used in research & development as well as commercial production of biologics and metabolites. Adoption of single-use bioprocessing systems has seen a paradigm shift in recent years compared to its market over a decade ago.
- Single-use bioprocessing systems include bioreactors & fermenters, mixers, bags, bioprocess containers, filtration devices, tubing, sampling systems, connectors & clamps, and probes & sensors
- Single-use bioprocessing systems are majorly used to prevent hospital acquired infection. Single-use bioprocessing systems permit biopharmaceutical organizations to conduct speedy R&D and pilot studies, with the added benefit of lowered capital costs.
To know the scope of our report Get a Sample on Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market
Market Drivers: Overview
- Growing acceptance of single-use technologies in manufacturing processes and technological advancements drives the single-use bioprocessing systems market
- Ability of customers to make changes and order single-use product as per their own customization also drives the single-use bioprocessing systems market. Bioreactors and single-use bags and containers are all open to customer specific requirements, depending on type of application.
- Number of therapeutic antibody candidates in phase 3 clinical development in the U.S. has risen to over 50 in the past five years, almost double of what it was back then. Single-use technologies are being rapidly adopted in these application areas. Hence, growth in monoclonal antibody production and vaccine production is anticipated to drive the single-use bioprocessing systems market.
- Global increase in ageing population is also major factor for increase in growth of single-use bioprocessing systems market. According to the 2016s research findings by the World Health Organization (WHO), people aged 60 and above will approximately reach 2.5 billion by end of 2050. The aging population is more prone to diseases such as hypertension, chronic kidney diseases diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and cancer as they have less immunity. Such factors are likely to drive the growth of single-use bioprocessing systems market
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report Brochure
Market Segmentation: Global Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market
- Based on product, the global single-use bioprocessing systems market has been divided into bioreactors & fermenters, mixers, bags, bioprocess containers, filtration devices, tubing, sampling systems, connectors & clamps, and probes & sensors
- In terms of application, the global single-use bioprocessing systems market has been classified into monoclonal antibody production, vaccine production, plant cell cultivation, patient specific cell therapies, and others
- In terms of end-user, the global single-use bioprocessing systems market has been categorized into pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, CROs & CMOs, and academic & research institutes
- Each of the segments has been analyzed in detail for market trends, recent trends, and developments, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and useful insights. The report provides current and future revenue (US$ Mn) for each of these segments from 2018 to 2028, considering 2019 as the base year. The compound annual growth rate (% CAGR) has been provided for each segment and market from 2020 to 2028 along with market size estimations.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Geographic Overview: Global Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market
- In terms of region, the global single-use bioprocessing systems market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Regions have been divided into major countries and sub-regions.
- The current and future market values in terms of revenue (US$ Mn) of these regional markets and their major countries have been provided in the report from 2018 to 2028, with their CAGRs from 2020 to 2028
- The study also offers a list of recommendations, highlights, and useful insights of the market which would help new companies willing to enter the market and existing companies to increase market shares, and help in the decision-making process.
- The report concludes with the company profiles section that includes key information about major players in the market
- Leading players analyzed in the report include
- Danaher Corporation
- Eppendorf AG
- Meissner Filtration Products, Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- PBS Biotech, Inc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc
- GE Healthcare (General Electric Company)
- Merck KGaA
- Sartorius AG.
- Each of these players has been profiled in the report based on parameters such as company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio, business segments, and recent developments.
Single-use Bioprocessing System Market - Scope of the Report
TMR’s report on the global single-use bioprocessing system market studies the past as well as the current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the indicators for the market during the forecast period from 2020 to 2028. The report provides revenue of the global single-use bioprocessing system market for the period 2018–2028, considering 2019 as the base year and 2028 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) of the global single-use bioprocessing system market from 2020 to 2028.
The report is prepared after an extensive research. Primary research involved bulk of the research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with key opinion leaders, industry leaders, and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involved reaching out to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the single-use bioprocessing system market.
Secondary research also includes Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, and trade associations. Analysts employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various attributes of the single-use bioprocessing system market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments and sub-segments included in the scope of the study. Moreover, the report throws light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global single-use bioprocessing system market. These serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in participating in the global single-use bioprocessing system market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global single-use bioprocessing system market. Key players operating in the global single-use bioprocessing system market are identified and each one of these is profiled in terms of various attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are the attributes of players in the global single-use bioprocessing system market that are profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in the Single-use Bioprocessing System Market Report
- What is the sales/revenue generated by single-use bioprocessing system across all regions during the forecast period?
- What are the opportunities in the single-use bioprocessing system market?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats in the market?
- Which region is set to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which product segment is expected to generate the highest revenue globally in 2028? Which segment is projected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period?
- What are the market positions of different companies operating in the global market?
Single-use Bioprocessing System Market - Research Objectives and Research Approach
The comprehensive report on the global single-use bioprocessing system market begins with an overview, followed by the scope and objectives of the study. Following this, the report provides detailed explanation of the objectives behind this study and key vendors and distributors operating in the market and regulatory scenario for approval of products.
For reading comprehensibility, the report has been compiled in a chapter-wise layout, with each section divided into smaller sections. The report comprises an exhaustive collection of graphs and tables that are appropriately interspersed. Pictorial representation of actual and projected values of key segments is visually appealing to readers. This also allows comparison of the market shares of key segments in the past and at the end of the forecast period.
The report analyzes the global single-use bioprocessing system market in terms of product, application, end-user, and region. Key segments under each criteria are studied at length, and the market share for each of these at the end of 2028 has also provided. Such valuable insights enable market stakeholders in making informed business decisions for investment in the single-use bioprocessing system market.
Global Single-use Bioprocessing System Market - Segmentation
TMR’s study on the global single-use bioprocessing system market includes information divided into four segments: product, application, end-user, and region. Changing industry trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with these segments of the global single-use bioprocessing system market are discussed in detail.
Bioreactors & Fermenters
Connectors & Clamps
Probes & Sensors
Monoclonal Antibody Production
Plant Cell Cultivation
Patient Specific Cell Therapies
CROs & CMOs
Academic & Research Institutes
Middle East & Africa