Published: Oct, 2019
Global Adult Diaper Market: Overview
- The global adult diaper market was valued at ~US$ 9.4 Bn in 2018, and is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~6% from 2019 to 2027. The global adult diaper market is expanding significantly, in terms of size and value, due to rise in the awareness about health and hygiene, which is likely to boost the growth of the global adult diaper market in the near future.
- Europe holds a major share of the global adult diaper market, followed by Asia Pacific. Europe accounted for ~34% share of the global adult diaper market in 2018, followed by Asia Pacific and North America. Key players in the adult diaper market largely depend on strong distribution channels, such as multi-brand distributors, OEM websites, and retailers, in order to cater to customer demand and gain a competitive advantage in the global adult diaper market.
- Europe is anticipated to maintain its dominance in the global adult diaper market during the forecast period, due to increase in health and hygiene awareness, rise in disposable income, and growth of the geriatric population in the region.
Adult Diaper Market: Driving Factors
- Growth in the world’s geriatric population is expected to drive the adult diaper market during the forecast period.
- Increase in awareness about personal and medical hygiene is boosting the growth of the adult diaper market in Asia Pacific.
- Modern adult diapers are equipped with sensors, which make the use of diapers convenient. Expansion of the adult diaper market in emerging economies due to rise in disposable income and consumer preference toward e-Commerce are fueling the expansion of the global adult diaper market.
Adult Diaper Market: Key Challenges
- Incontinence is a condition wherein an individual suffers from accidental passing of urine. People suffering from incontinence are usually worried about the social stigma around it. Lack of awareness about incontinence acts as a key challenge for the adult diaper market.
Adult Diaper Market: Competition Landscape
- The adult diaper market includes several players who are focused on the development of new products to cater to the rising demand and shifting consumer preferences.
- The reports includes the below-mentioned pointers of major players operating in the adult diaper market:
- Company Overview
- Product Profiling
- Market Share Analysis (2018)
- Product innovation
- Business Strategies / Recent Developments
- Technological Advancements
- Key Mergers & Acquisitions
- Expansion Strategies
- Company Financial
Key players profiled in the adult diaper market report include Procter & Gamble, Kimberly-Clark, Ontex, Hengan International Group Co. Limited, First Quality Enterprises, Inc., Daio Paper Corporation, Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd., Medline Industries Inc., Unicharm Corporation, and Essity Aktiebolag, among others.
Adult Diaper Market: Market Segmentation
The global adult diaper market segmentation/research scope is as follows -
Adult Diaper Market by Product
- Reusable Diapers
- Disposable Diapers
- Swim Diapers
Adult Diaper Market by Style
- Pad Style
- Flat Style
- Pant Style
Adult Diaper Market by Material
- Fluff Pulp
- Micro Fiber
- Non–woven Fabric
Adult Diaper Market by Price
- Low (Below US$ 5)
- Medium (US$ 5 – US$ 10)
- High (Above US$ 10)
Adult Diaper Market by Distribution Channel
- Supermarket / Hypermarket
- Departmental Store
- Specialty Store
Adult Diaper Market by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods, and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports thrive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.