Transparency Market Research has published a new report on the 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market for the forecast period of 2019–2027. According to the report, the global 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market was valued at ~ US$ 2.8 Bn in 2018, and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2019 to 2027. Significant awareness among people about the early diagnosis of chronic diseases, increase in applications of 3D laparoscopy in different procedures, and cost efficiency of 3D laparoscopy imaging systems as compared to robotic systems contribute to the growth of the global 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market.
Identify the Key Factors that will drive your Company’s Growth, Request a Brochure of 3D Laparoscopy Imaging Systems Market Report here
Technological Advancements in 3D Laparoscopy Imaging Systems Propel Market
- The changing attitude toward the early detection and treatment of underlying diseases, which can be identified through 3D laparoscopy imaging systems, contributes to the growth of the market. The global 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2019 to 2027.
- A number of trends have been observed in the 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market. Increase in the geriatric population, rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases, surge in the demand for minimally-invasive surgeries, and successful introduction of 3D laparoscopy in bariatric and gynecological surgeries have propelled the global 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market.
- Significant acquisitions and strategic collaborations & partnerships, and focus of market players on offering value-added service assistance, including mobile value-added services, boost the growth of the global 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market.
- However, the shortage of qualified surgeons to perform laparoscopy procedures and continued usage of conventional 2D laparoscopy systems in developed and developing regions are likely to hamper the growth of the global 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market.
Asia Pacific Market to Expand at a Rapid Pace
- Europe held a major share of the global 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market in terms of revenue in 2018, and is projected to sustain its market share during the forecast period. The rapid adoption of modern imaging technologies and the presence of leading players are anticipated to boost the growth of the 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market in the near future. High disposable income and well-developed healthcare infrastructure also contributed to Europe’s large share in the global 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market.
- North America is anticipated to be the second-largest 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market in terms of share and revenue during the forecast period. Increase in the number of ambulatory surgery centers and rise in inclination toward day care surgeries boost the growth of the 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market in the region.
- The 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR of ~ 6% during the forecast period. Strong growth of the 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market in the region is attributed to significant patient pool and rapid adoption of technological advancements in Japan and China.
Olympus Corporation, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, and B. Braun Melsungen AG - Leading Manufacturers of 3D Laparoscopy Imaging Systems
The report contains the profiles of leading players operating in the global 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market. These include CONMED Corporation, Olympus Corporation, KARL STORZ SE & Co KG, Visionsense, Richard Wolf GmbH, B. Braun Melsungen AG Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, and Sometech, Inc.
- CONMED Corporation is one of the leading 3D laparoscopy imaging system providers in the U.S. The company pursues strategic acquisitions, distribution, and similar arrangements in new and existing markets to achieve increased operating efficiencies, geographic diversification, and market penetration. In January 2016, CONMED acquired SurgiQuest, Inc. SurgiQuest's patented AirSeal System optimizes the laparoscopic environment and provides unparalleled stability in the abdominal cavity during a minimally-invasive surgery.
- Visionsense is also one of the major manufacturers of 3D laparoscopy systems. The company is credited with the development of the first small diameter 3D HD visualization system that supports HD IR fluorescence. The new system, named VSiii system, is a complete solution that enables surgeons to use a minimally-invasive stereoscopic (3D) camera for arthoscopy, ENT, neurosurgery, and laparoscopy applications.
- Inorganic growth and partnerships are the key strategies employed by leading players to enhance their market presence. This is anticipated to fuel the growth of the global 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market.
The global 3D laparoscopy imaging systems market has been segmented as follows:
- Global 3D Laparoscopy Imaging Systems Market by Application
- Gynecological Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Global 3D Laparoscopy Imaging Systems Market by End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Global 3D Laparoscopy Imaging Systems Market by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. We have an experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants who use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR Syndicated Research report covers a different sector - such as pharmaceuticals, chemical, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, our syndicated reports thrive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.
7 of 10 large enterprizes view our ToC to take the right decision.View Report ToC