Medical Waste Containers Market
Medical Waste Containers Market (Product - Chemotherapy Containers, Biohazard Medical Waste Containers, RCRA Containers, Pharmaceutical Containers, Sharps Containers (Patient Room Sharps Containers, Phlebotomy Sharps Containers, Multipurpose Sharps Containers); Usage - Disposable Containers, Re-usable Containers; Waste Type - Infectious and Pathological Waste, Non-infectious Waste, Radioactive Waste, Sharps Waste, Pharmaceutical Waste; Medical Waste Generator - Hospitals, Clinics and Physicians, Offices, Pharmaceutical Companies, Long term Care and Urgent Care Centers, Pharmacies) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global medical waste containers market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, Rise in prevalence of autoimmune disorders, cancer, blood related disorders, are projected to drive the global medical waste containers market during the forecast period
- According to the report, the global medical waste containers market was valued at US$ 1.7 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2019 to 2027
To know the scope of our report Get a Sample on Medical Waste Containers Market
Rapidly Expanding Health Care and Pharmaceutical Industries to Boost the Global Market Expansion: Key Drivers
- Rise in number of patients suffering from chronic diseases is a key factor driving demand for collection of medical waste from large as well as small medical waste generators across the world. According to a research article published in the Indian Journal of Pharmacy Practice, drug wastage accounted for 2.0% to 3.0% of all drug costs, representing more than US$ 1.0 Bn in drug wastage in the U.S, thus contributing a large amount of pharmaceutical waste. Rise in awareness about the safe disposal of medical waste, well-developed health care facilities across the globe, and improvement in drug discovery and development by pharmaceutical companies that leads to generation of large amounts of medical waste are expected to propel the global medical waste containers market during the forecast period.
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report Brochure
Lack of awareness regarding collection of medical wastes in specific containers to hamper market
- Medical waste collection can be facilitated by using different types of containers such as chemotherapy containers, biohazard containers, RCRA containers, pharmaceutical containers, and sharps containers. Each of these types of medical waste containers serve different purposes and are required to be used in the collection of particular types of waste only. Moreover, collection of medical waste in non-designated containers would not prove to be beneficial for health care facilities, which is a challenge that the global medical waste containers market is facing currently. Lack of awareness regarding collection of these type medical wastes in specific containers to hamper market
Global Medical waste containers Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global medical waste containers market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global medical waste containers market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global medical waste containers market are
- Sharps Compliance, Inc.
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Daniels Health
- Bemis Manufacturing Company
- Bondtech Corporation
- Terra Universal, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- EnviroTain, LLC
- MAUSER Group
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Medical waste containers Market: Key Developments
Key players in the global medical waste containers market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the global medical waste containers market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global medical waste containers market are:
- In 2017, Waste Connections, Inc. acquired Groot Industries, Inc. To solidify leadership position in Northern U.S. waste services market.
- In June 12, 2017, Rubbermaid Commercial Products launched Resist, an innovative waste receptacle and recycling solution at NeoCon in Chicago, U.S.
The report on the global medical waste containers market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of medical waste containers. The competitive landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global medical waste containers market.
TMR’s report on the global medical waste containers market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The report provides revenue of the global medical waste containers market for the period 2017–2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global medical waste containers market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after an extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global medical waste containers Market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, company presentations, sales data, and trade associations. Analysts have employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomenon in the global medical waste containers market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Furthermore, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global medical waste containers market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in entering the global medical waste containers market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global medical waste containers market. Key players operating in the global medical waste containers market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global medical waste containers market that have been profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Global Medical Waste Containers Market Report
- What is the scope of growth of product companies in the global medical waste containers market?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the global medical waste containers market between 2019 and 2027?
- What is the influence of changing trends in technologies on the global medical waste containers market?
- Will North America continue to be the most profitable market for medical waste containers providers?
- Which factors are anticipated to hamper the growth of the global medical waste containers market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global medical waste containers market?
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global medical waste containers market and arrive at conclusions on its growth prospects. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary methods referred to by analysts during the production of the global medical waste containers market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the medical waste containers market as primary methods.
These primary and secondary methods have provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from the medical waste containers market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases enabled this report to address specific details and questions about the global medical waste containers market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the revenues for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in reaching TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global medical waste containers market more reliably and accurately.
Regional Segmentation of Medical Waste Containers Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global Medical Waste Containers Market - Segmentation
Medical Waste Generators