Global Manual Resuscitators Market – Overview
In the next few years of the forecast period ranging from 2019 to 2027, the global manual resuscitators market is expected to witness a promising growth. One of the key development factor for the market growth has been the increasing awareness initiatives and programs set up by the governments across the globe. The market of manual resuscitators is also called as Bag Valve Masks or BVM. In May 2016, the American Heart Association published a study regarding the global cardiac health and diseases environment. The study showed that there are around 17.3 million deaths per year and the number is only expected to rise in coming years. This too is projected to help the growth of the market in the future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Manual Resuscitators Market – Notable Developments
Some of the key developments in the global manual resuscitators market are given below:
- In November 2015, Foothills Hospital announced that they have developed a new device to resuscitate an infant while their umbilical cord was still attached.
- In October 2015, the Indian government announced that they have introduced a program of augmenting infant resuscitators that offered in-detail information on the resuscitation to the healthcare services providers.
- In addition to this, the government of India has also started an initiative to enhance the neonatal care services in hospitals under the program of National Health Mission. Under this initiative, the Indian government is projected to offer 2,706 hospitals as the first referral units, 2,020 newborn infant stabilization units, and 14,000 new newborn care centers.
Global Manual Resuscitators Market – Drivers and Restraints
There are several factors that are helping the development of the global manual resuscitators market. One of the key market driver is increasing international organizations coming together to collaborate and eliminate the chances of cardiac arrest incidences and also improve human lives. In addition to this, in recent years, there has been a growing setups of simulation websites, awareness initiatives, and increasing demand for neonatal care are some of the other key factors that are expected to drive the growth of the global manual resuscitators market.
A recent trend that has emerged the global market for manual resuscitators has been the growing demand for self-inflating resuscitator. The demand has been particularly high from the emergency departments in hospitals such as delivery ward or neonatal ward.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Manual Resuscitators Market – Geographical Outlook
The global market for manual resuscitators market has a vast geographical landscape with five major regions. These regions are Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these regional segments, the global market has been traditionally dominated by North America. In the near future, the demand for manual resuscitators in the North America region is project to experience a comparatively higher rate of growth because of the growing cases of neonatal ventilation and cardiac arrest. In addition to this, the leading companies in the region are now introducing newer technologies and technically sound products to offer state of the art and high class resuscitation. Moreover, initiatives to regulate the cases of outside hospital cardiac arrest are projected to fuel the demand for the manual resuscitators. Research networks like the Resuscitation Outcomes Consortium (ROC) are set up to learn and understand about better ways for treatment of outside hospital trauma and cardiac arrest cases. Such developments are pushing the growth of the manual resuscitators market in North America.
On the other hand, the regional segment of Asia Pacific is expected to show great promise in the coming years of the forecast period. Increasing demand for ventilation and introduction of newer healthcare technologies are expected to drive growth of the market in Asia Pacific.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.