Interactive Display Market: Introduction
- An interactive display is a mounted device that enables users to make vibrant visual presentations and control on-screen data through digital touchscreen interactions. The exponential rise in internet penetration and the need to minimize human involvement in manufacturing processes, and shifting focus from a product centric approach to customer centric approach is anticipated to be the major factor driving the growth of interactive displays.
- The COVID-19 (coronavirus disease) 2020 pandemic has an impact on the global interactive display market. Many interactive display companies are forced to halt their manufacturing and production operations due to the virus. Business operations in this market have taken a break because new government rulings have been introduced during the pandemic outbreak. COVID-19 has paused business operations, which has directly influenced the revenues of the interactive display market.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Interactive Display Market
Global Interactive Display Market: Dynamics
Global Interactive Display Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Growing usage of interactive displays to provide information to consumers about timing of arrival and departure, reservations, ticket prices, and real-time status of trains and flights in airports and railway stations is expected to accelerate the growth of the market.
- Rising adoption of digital classrooms for active learning in universities and schools is expected to boost the growth of the interactive display market.
- Increasing adoption of interactive displays in the retail sector to provide information regarding availability of products on the basis of categories is expected to fuel the growth of the interactive display market. In addition, interactive displays are used in the retail sector in various ways such as Point of Sale (POS) systems, kiosks, ATM, and digital signage, in order to attract consumers for expanding businesses. It also offers enhanced user engagement and better shopping experiences, which in turn is expected to boost the growth of the interactive display market across the globe.
- Furthermore, use of artificial intelligence in interactive display systems and growing use of interactive displays in the healthcare sector during COVID -19 is expected to trigger the growth of the market over the forecast period.
- Decreasing price of interactive display devices together with the popularity of HD displays is the major factor that can restrain the interactive display market. Additionally, frequent maintenance and privacy issues could also be one of the factors that can hamper the market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Interactive Display Market
- In terms of region, the global interactive display market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global interactive display market, due to increasing adoption of interactive displays among end-users, coupled with high adoption of technologically advanced devices, which in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the interactive display market in the region.
- The interactive display market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share due to rising infrastructure investment by governments for smart cities in developing countries. The China government has launched an initiative called ‘Made in China 2025,’ to promote industrial growth. In the same way, India launched the ‘Make in India’ initiative, all of which are factors expected to fuel the growth of the interactive display market across Asia Pacific. Furthermore, increasing government investment in the education sector is another factor anticipated to support growth of the interactive display market in Asia Pacific.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Interactive Display Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Interactive Display Market
Local, regional, and international players are active in the interactive display market. The market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global interactive display market are:
- Samsung Display Co.,
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- Planar Systems Inc.
- GestureTek Inc.
- NEC Display Solutions Ltd. (NEC Corporation)
- BenQ Corp.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Sharp Corp.
- Seiko Epson Corp.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- ViewSonic Corporation
- In June 2020, LG Display Co., Ltd. was selected by South Korea’s Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE) to lead its national project to develop stretchable displays.
- In March 2020, NEC Corporation and Sharp Corporation agreed to a joint venture by combining NEC Display Solutions, Ltd. (NDS), which is a subsidiary of NEC, with Sharp. This joint venture will allow both companies to build upon their strengths and address the visualization needs of their global customers.
- In December 2019, ViewSonic Corporation introduced a new 10-point touch display, the TD2455 24-inch monitor. The company’s TD2455 touch display delivers more hands-on control for collaborative classrooms and more productive workspaces.
Global Interactive Display Market: Research Scope
Global Interactive Display Market, by Product
- Interactive Whiteboard
- Interactive Video Wall
- Interactive Table
- Interactive Kiosks
Global Interactive Display Market, by Panel size
- 17”–32” Panel Size
- 32”–65” Panel Size
- 65” and Above Panel Size
Global Interactive Display Market, by End-user
- Corporate & Government
- Others ( Automation)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.