Global Hydroxyapatite Market: Overview
Hydroxyapatite (HA) is a major component of normal bone and teeth that is already used as a coating on orthopedic implants to promote fixation and bone in-growth. Increasing demand for dental as well as orthopedic implants coupled with rising popularity of bioactive materials and robust investment in the R & D activities for widening applications of hydroxyapatite are expected to drive the growth of the HAp market. This factor is estimated to be key factor over the forecast period across the globe. The report offers extensive introduction as well as growth prospects traced in the global hydroxyapatite market.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Hydroxyapatite Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Global Hydroxyapatite Market: Geographical Analysis
Some of the key players in the global hydroxyapatite market are Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials, Fluidinova, CAM Bioceramics, SigmaGraft, Taihei Chemical Industrial Co. Ltd., and SofSera. These key players are looking to enter in to strategic alliance with the surgical oncology device developers for manufacturing the coating technology and surgery implants.
- For instance, in 2019, the Onkos Surgical said today that it is working with Promimic AB commercialize its Promimic’s nano-thin hydroxyapatite coating technique on limb salvage implants. These kind of mergers for constant in-flow of business is estimated to push market growth in coming years.
- In 2016, under the advancement of the hydroxyapatite, the researchers developed novel bacteria-resistant hydroxyapatite film, which saves the ionic silver through inositol hexaphosphate chelation.
- In 2012, the U.S. government has reduced medicare spending by USD 716 billion over the next ten years. Since the U.S. has been a key region for the global medical ceramics market, the unfavorable healthcare reforms in the country are expected to restrain the growth of the overall market.
Global Hydroxyapatite Market: Drivers and Restrains
Hydroxyapatite (HAp) is an osteoconductive and biocompatible material that adds to the fundamental segment of bone. Strategies to integrate silver-covered or silver-containing HAp incorporate the sol-gel technique, the wet synthetic strategy, particle trade, and warm splashing.
To keep up antibacterial movement of the material in vivo, the silver ought to stay in an ionic state and be steadily bound to the embed surface. A novel microscopic organism’s safe hydroxyapatite film in which ionic silver is built to immobilize these organisms by means of inositol hexaphosphate chelation utilizing a low-heat inundation process. This microorganism’s safe covering exhibited huge antibacterial movement both in vitro and in vivo. Hydroxyapatite is utilized as a characteristic bone substitute in orthopedic applications. It is likewise generally used to coat the metal inserts to expand their biocompatibility. The maturing populace and developing availability and reasonableness of orthopedic medications are energizing the development of the orthopedic application portion of the hydroxyapatite market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Hydroxyapatite Market here
The bioactive earthenware production (HAp and bioglass) are utilized in supplanting common bone structures with various qualities. In spite of the fact that HAp has high biocompatibility, it has poor mechanical properties, for example, low break strength, which restricts its heap bearing ability. This is required to build the selection of elective mixes, for example, bioresorbable and bioinert clay materials over HAp, particularly in applications where great burden bearing abilities are significant.
Global Hydroxyapatite Market: Geographical Analysis
Based on the region, the hydroxyapatite market is segmented in to five parts such as North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Of these, the North America region is estimated to dominate the hydroxyapatite market owing to highest investment for healthcare infrastructure in the region. However, Asia Pacific hydroxyapatite market is anticipated to expand at a highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.