Hemostasis Valves Market
Hemostasis Valves Market (Product: Y Connector Hemostasis Valves, Double Y Connector Hemostasis Valves, One-handed Hemostasis Valves, and Others; Application: Diagnostic and Interventional; End User: Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Stakeholders Innovate on Hemostasis Valves for Future Therapeutic Catheter Development Projects
Hemostasis valves aid healthcare providers in delivering efficiency in next-generation catheter and delivery systems. Stakeholders in the hemostasis valves market are increasing research and development to offer innovative devices with new designs that cater to consumer needs and are easily adjustable.
Likewise, minimally-invasive technologies in hemostasis valves facilitate improved procedural workflow and enhanced tactile feel and control. This technology ensures the prolonged durability of hemostasis valves, and maintains the hemostasis even after multiple or large catheter insertions. As such, stakeholders are developing value-added features such as single user and single handed operations for hemostasis valves.
To leverage the use of minimally-invasive hemostasis valves in catheter systems, manufacturers are developing valve assemblies that easily integrate into the catheter and delivery system. Thus, innovations in hemostasis valves can be integrated for future therapeutic catheter development projects to give rise to new design options and shorten the development time. For instance, in May 2019, Merit Medical Systems Inc. - a global leader in the medical device industry, announced the launch of the PhD™ (Push, Hold, Deliver) polycarbonate hemostasis valve, which allows doctors and healthcare providers to operate the valve with one hand during insertion and withdrawal of diagnostic or interventional devices.
To know the scope of our report Get a Sample on Hemostasis Valves Market
Advances in Device Designs Trigger Applications in Endovascular Treatment
Ongoing research and development is being carried out by manufacturers to develop robust hemostasis valves that provide efficient vascular access applications. New designs in catheter-supported hemostasis valves are being developed to try to overcome unique challenges in trans-catheter valves and the endovascular landscape, such as large perforate vascular access and delivery systems. Thus, the increasing size of emerging therapeutic devices is leading to innovations and novel solutions to reduce risk and improve outcomes through high-end catheter-supported hemostasis valves.
As such, stakeholders are collaborating with research experts to brainstorm on the unmet clinical needs and offer healthcare providers with a growing portfolio of cutting-edge hemostasis valves with improved device designs. For instance, Freudenberg Medical, LLC - a leading manufacturer of medical devices, announced the launch of Composer® XL and HyperSeal® XL, to address the challenges of large perforate vascular access and device delivery in trans-catheter valve and endovascular applications.
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report Brochure?
Manufacturers Overcome Functional Limitations by Increasing Offerings in Existing Products
Although the hemostasis valves ecosystem has seen tremendous developments in transforming the way valves function, there are certain limitations in specialized treatments. Since a hemostasis valve is a component of the microcatheter facilitated reverse wire technique to operate bifurcated lesions, it is challenging for healthcare providers to treat percutaneous coronary intervention, especially with severe proximal stenosis. However, it is suggested that, the crusade microcatheter facilitated reverse wise technique with short tip one curve is an efficient and safe way of wiring in solving angulated bifurcated lesions.
Apart from innovations in hemostasis valves, manufacturers are developing dual valve adapters designed to function with sheath introducers. With the help of two separate valves, doctors can operate and control multiple devices while maintaining a secure seal that stops leaks. Dual valve adapters fix perfectly on the sheath cap to avoid leaks during interventions, and are compatible with multiple sized devices.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Analysts of the hemostasis valves market have a positive outlook for the growth of the market during the forecast period of 2019-2027. Ongoing research and developments are being made to increase offerings in minimally-invasive technologies for hemostasis valves in catheter systems. The emergence of new cath labs in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are anticipated to increase the demand for hemostasis valves in high-end catheter systems. However, the functional limitations of hemostasis valves in the microcatheter-facilitated reverse wire technique for specialized treatments still pose as a restraint. As such, stakeholders are innovating in double valve and Y connector products in the hemostasis valves ecocystem.
Hemostasis Valves: Overview
Hemostasis valves are used to minimize blood loss during the introduction, withdrawal, and use of devices in interventional and diagnostic procedures. These are extensively utilized in interventional procedures such as percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty, to create an entrance and minimize blood loss when interventional devices are inserted into the human vasculature.
Strategic Acquisitions and Partnerships to Drive Hemostasis Valves Market
- The global hemostasis valves market was valued at ~US$ 135 Mn in 2018. The global hemostasis valves market is projected to reach ~US$ 207 Mn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of ~5% from 2019 to 2027.
- Strategic acquisitions by service providers have enabled them to consolidate their position in the hemostasis valves market, increase service offerings, and strengthen their customer base. For instance, in May 2019, Argon Medical announced the acquisition of Mana-Tech, Ltd., its exclusive distributor for the U.K. and Ireland. This acquisition of Mana-Tech, Ltd. is expected to offer significant opportunity to the company to expand its presence in the U.K., Ireland, and across Europe.
- In May 18, 2018, Merit Medical Systems, Inc. entered into a distribution agreement with QXMédical, LLC for the exclusive global distribution rights to the Q50 PLUS Stent Graft Balloon Catheter. The Q50 PLUS is utilized in abdominal and thoracic endovascular aneurysm repair procedures to repair abdominal aortic aneurysms and thoracic aortic aneurysms.
- In March 2018, Boston Scientific Corporation acquired EMcision Limited, a privately-held company operating in the U.S. and Canada. This acquisition is expected to enhance the company’s endoscopic portfolio with the inclusion of radiofrequency devices.
New Products to Propel Hemostasis Valves Market
- In December 2017, Freudenberg Medical introduced new hemostasis valves for interventional and diagnostic procedures. The new hemostasis valve family enhances the innovative HyperSeal and CertuSeal valves to the well-received FlexSeal valve that was launched in 2016. The company also launched new HyperSeal Introducer Sheath with hydrophilic coating, which joins the FlexSeal Introducer Sheath as a white label device solution for large bore procedures.
- Boston Scientific Corporation launched Resolution 360 Clip, a hemostasis clip designed for more accurate clip placement for the treatment of upper and lower gastrointestinal bleeding.
- The introduction of new and innovative products is likely to fuel the global hemostasis valves market.
Hemostasis Valves Market: Expansion of Production Facilities
- In April 2018, B. Braun Melsungen AG established five new medical production facilities in Penang, Malaysia. These new state-of-the art facilities, featuring advanced building and production technologies, are expected to manufacture medical devices for infusion therapy, pharmaceutical solutions, and surgical instruments.
- In November 2018, Freudenberg Medical announced the construction of a new medical facility in Boston, U.S. The Boston area is a leading medical device and biotech cluster, globally, with a high concentration of universities and research centers. Moreover, this new operation facility would be FDA-registered and ISO 13485 certified, with ISO Class 8 clean rooms for medical molding and assembly.
Global Hemostasis Valves Market: North America to Account for Leading Market Share
- The report offers detailed segmentation of the global hemostasis valves market based on product, application, end user, and region
- Based on product, the global hemostasis valves market has been categorized into y connector hemostasis valves, double Y connector hemostasis valves, one-handed hemostasis valves, and others. Based on application, the global hemostasis valves market has been classified into diagnostic and interventional. In terms of end user, the global hemostasis valves market has been divided into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others.
- In terms of region, the global hemostasis valves market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to lead the global hemostasis valves market throughout the forecast period.
Hemostasis Valves Market: Companies Mentioned in the Report
The report provides profiles of the leading players operating in the global hemostasis valves market. These include
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Terumo Corporation
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc
- Freudenberg Medical
- ARGON MEDICAL.
Hemostasis Valves Market - Scope of the Report
[149 Pages Report] Transparency Market Research (TMR) has a new study on the global hemostasis valves market, providing forecasts for the period of 2019-2027. In the market study, lucrative opportunities are seen for hemostasis valves. The report enumerates valuable insights to enable readers in making winning market-related decisions for the future growth of their businesses. The report sheds light on the important factors that are constantly shaping the growth of the market, to help manufacturers discover opportunities, trends, developments, and other insights across various key segments. Macroeconomic factors that are directly or indirectly affecting the growth of the market are also incorporated in the report.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the hemostasis valves market size in 2027?
- Who are the major end users for hemostasis valves?
- Will North America and Europe remain the most lucrative regions in the global market?
- Which product is most preferred for hemostasis valves?
- What will be the growth rate of the market?
- What is the market share comparison between different applications in the market?
Key indicators associated with the hemostasis valves market have been evaluated thoroughly in the report. The study highlights key market dynamics such as drivers, challenges, and trends, along with opportunities in the global market. A comprehensive study on the technological innovations of the global market has also been encompassed in the report.
Furthermore, forecast factors and forecast scenario of the market have been encompassed in the report to understand the future prospects of the market.
A comprehensive evaluation and forecast on the market has been provided on the basis of product, application, end user, and region. The report also renders imperative numbers such as the historical and forecast sizes of various segments of the hemostasis valves market.
Y-o-Y growth comparison, revenue comparison, and market share comparison of various market segments have been delivered in the report. The market has been analyzed at both, regional and country levels.
The market report provides an exhaustive evaluation on the structure of the hemostasis valves market, in tandem with a dashboard view of all the leading companies profiled in the report. A company share analysis on market players has also been presented in the report, apart from the footprint matrix of the profiled market players. The report depicts the presence of hemostasis valve manufacturers by leveraging an intensity map. The report also highlights the key end users for hemostasis valves.
A realistic methodology along with a holistic approach makes the base for the crucial insights provided in the hemostasis valves market study for the evaluation period. The TMR report comprises detailed information on the growth prospects of the hemostasis valves industry, along with riveting insights into the forecast assessment of the market.
Extensive primary and secondary research has been employed to garner incisive insights into the forecast of the market. The report on the market has further gone through cross-validation by in-house professionals to make the market report one-of-its-kind with the highest credibility. Analysts’ comments and conclusions on how the market is set to grow are based on carefully-vetted primary and secondary sources.
Hemostasis Valves Market: Segmentation
The global hemostasis valves market has been bifurcated on the basis of product, application, end use, and region. Each of these segments are analyzed to provide readers a holistic view of the industry.
Y Connector Hemostasis Valves
Double Connector Hemostasis Valves
One-handed Hemostasis Valves
Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Middle East & Africa