Global HDPE Pipes Market: Introduction
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes are manufactured by extrusion technique using graded raw materials such as PE 63, PE 80, and PE 100.
- These pipes are used to carry and transport chemicals, water, and gases. HDPE pipes are 6-8 times lighter than conventional pipes manufactured from cast iron and galvanized iron.
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes are suitable for water and sewage transportation due to its non-corrosive nature.
- The properties of HDPE pipes make them suitable for various applications such as flood irrigation, drip irrigation, potable water supply, sewage & industrial effluent disposal, electrical installations, air-conditioning & refrigeration ducting, and drainage pipes, gas manufacturing, and telecommunication
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes are perfect substitutes for galvanized iron pipes and cast iron pipes.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of HDPE Pipes Market report
Rise in Agriculture Industry to Drive Global HDPE Pipes Market
- The HDPE pipes market is anticipated to expand significantly during the forecast period. Rapid urbanization and increasing population is anticipated to drive the demand for water supply, which leads to increasing demand for HDPE pipes. Additionally, growth in sewage disposal infrastructure is expected to drive the demand for HDPE pipes during the forecast period.
- Rapid increase in population has driven the demand for agricultural products, which has impacted the demand for cultivation of agricultural crops. This factor is driving the need for irrigation in the agriculture industry. The increasing usage of HDPE pipes in agriculture for water supply, drainage, and irrigation drives their demand in agriculture industry.
- However, volatile raw material prices attributed to fluctuation in prices of crude oil is expected to hamper the market growth. Availability of cheaper substitutes of HDPE pipes may also hamper the market.
- Conversely, innovation and technological advancements in PE pipes provide future growth opportunities to the HDPE pipes market.
PE 63 Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- Based on type, the global HDPE pipes market can be segmented into PE 32, PE 63, PE 80, PE 100, PE 112, and others.
- The PE 100 segment dominated the global HDPE pipes market during 2019, followed by the PE 80 segment. The PE 63 segment is anticipated to be the most lucrative segment during the forecast period due to increasing demand for PE 63 pipes for drinking water applications.
Water Supply Segment Holds Major Share of the HDPE Pipes Market
- Based on application, the global HDPE pipes market can be segmented into oil & gas, agricultural irrigation, water supply, sewage systems, chemical/processing, gas distribution, telecom ducts, and others.
- The water supply segment is projected to expand at the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The growth is due to the rise in demand for water infrastructure and growth in the agriculture industry owing to increasing urbanization and rising population.
- The key application of HDPE pipes is supply of drinking water. HDPE’s non-corrosive nature also makes it suitable for sewage disposal.
Asia Pacific to Offer Attractive Opportunities to HDPE Pipes Market
- In terms of region, the global HDPE pipes market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Asia Pacific holds major share of the global HDPE pipes market. The regional market is estimated to expand significantly due to the rise in agricultural and industrial activities in the region.
- Demand for pipeline infrastructure is growing across oil & gas exploration and production. This, in turn, is anticipated to drive the demand for HDPE pipes in Asia Pacific.
- Market growth in North America is driven by increasing use of HDPE pipes in various industries including food packaging, cosmetics, and construction. The U.S. held major share of the HDPE pipes market in North America in 2018.
- Increase in demand for HDPE pipes, specifically in Spain, Germany, and Italy, is projected to expand the Europe market. Germany is projected to constitute major share of the HDPE pipes market in Europe during the forecast period. Demand for HDPE pipes is likely to rise steadily in Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on HDPE Pipes Market
Key Players Operating in Global HDPE Pipes Market
The global HDPE pipes market is fragmented, with several regional and global manufacturers operating in the market. Prominent players operating in the market are adopting different strategies such as acquisition, product launch, and merger to maintain their leading position.
Key players operating in the global HDPE pipes market are:
- JM Eagle Inc.
- WL Plastics
- Lane Enterprises, Inc.
- Prinsco, Inc.
- Poly plastic group
- Mexichem S.A.B. de C.V
- United Poly systems
- Radius system
- Blue Diamond Industries, LLC.
Global HDPE Pipes Market: Research Scope
Global HDPE Pipes Market, by Type
- PE 32
- PE 63
- PE 80
- PE 100
- PE 112
- Others (PE 125, PE 40, etc.)
Global HDPE Pipes Market, by Application
- Oil & Gas
- Agricultural Irrigation
- Water Supply
- Sewage Systems
- Gas Distribution
- Telecom Ducts
Global HDPE Pipes Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.